[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY FUCK, what PSYCHOPATHIC MONSTER wrote this?!?! Who coul
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: pepeweebneetsuicide.png (1 MB, 1920x998) Image search: [Google]
pepeweebneetsuicide.png
1 MB, 1920x998
HOLY FUCK, what PSYCHOPATHIC MONSTER wrote this?!?!
Who could even do this shit to other people and still be able to look themselves in the mirror?

This makes me want to end myself desu

Shotgun to the brain stem, end me NOW

GTFO this bread if you're feeling suicidal pls.

http://the-toast.net/2016/03/02/why-are-you-lonely-a-text-game/
>>
File: not upset.jpg (853 KB, 1700x2338) Image search: [Google]
not upset.jpg
853 KB, 1700x2338
>>27546304
Thread Theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsEG6tCx5IQ

Also /completely alone feels general/
>>
>>27546304
>ASSUMING ANY TIME SPENT TOGETHER THAT YOU HAD TO INITIATE IS SOMEHOW LESS AUTHENTIC THAN REQUESTS FOR TIME SPENT TOGETHER THAT YOU ACCEPT

That's me.
>>
>>27546304
Do I need to spell well and guess keywords in this game?
Because I am not in the mood to be reminded that my spelling sucks without spell check.
>>
>>27546863
No, you just need to read.
>>
File: 1450629125215.jpg (56 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
1450629125215.jpg
56 KB, 616x596
>>27546304
Doesn't make me suicidal, just makes me mad. Normies have no self awareness, so they just project their self obsession onto lonely people.
Are you lonely? Well then it must be because you're so self obsessed that you believe everyone owes you something and everyone should love you right away and on and on and on. You can tell that the people who write these articles have never actually experienced loneliness in any capacity. They just project their vanity onto the lonely.

They don't consider that maybe some of us have mental disorders.

I personally grew up without a mother, when I did see her she was very emotionally abusive. She made it impossible for me to ever open up or be vulnerable emotionally. I have bipolar disorder and severe social anxiety, both diagnosed. These things, and the fact my interests are incredibly obscure, make it impossible for me to connect with others.

But nah, if you're lonely, must be because you're an entitled self-obsessed prick :)

Normies are such bastards.
>>
1.this is not a game.
2. why the fuck is it in all caps
3. "TRY COCONUT OIL" wat?
>>
>>27546983

>doesn't know about coconut oil
>obviously has never been with a girl

lmfao
>>
>>27546948
You said this was a text game
I opened it, it is most certainly not a fucking text game.
Just some shitty caplocked whining.
Go fuck your own faggot ass OP. I was expecting a actual game.
>>
File: 1409173891393.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1409173891393.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>>27546304
was looking like i would lose but
>PEOPLE ACTUALLY MORE AWARE OF YOUR BARELY-CONCEALED CONTEMPT FOR THEIR CHOICES AND RELATIONSHIPS THAN YOU THINK THEY ARE
got me
>>
File: old friend.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
old friend.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>CONVINCED THAT HONESTLY ADMITTING YOUR PROBLEMS WILL DRIVE PEOPLE AWAY BECAUSE NO ONE LIKES COMPLAINING SO INSTEAD YOU OFFER EVERYONE A PISS-POOR SIMULACRUM OF BEING EASY-GOING

Its not my fault it actually happened to me. I loved her with all my heart and she just left. She left me for another dude and I never fucking got over it. I don't even know if she pretended to be over it, and faked that 'relationship' just to fuck with me. Because it fucking worked. It fucked with me. It made me feel like a failure and I have trouble opening up to people now. I think because of it, I subconsciously sabotaged my first real relationship.

God, I fucking hate you so much Erica.
>>
http://the-toast.net/2015/04/01/two-medieval-monks-invent-bestiaries/

this will cheer you up
>>
>>27546304
That was pretty accurate
>>
Maybe i would have believed this if I hadn't tried to avoid those bullet points. Turns out, no one actually wants to accept me.
>>
>WATCHED NETFLIX FOR SEVEN HOURS INSTEAD OF SLEEPING BECAUSE YOU HAVE ONCE AGAIN MISTAKEN INERTIA FOR REST

>CONFUSED SELF-CARE WITH SELF-INDULGENCE AGAIN; YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF EXPERIENCING GENUINE REFRESHMENT OR RESTORATION

>BELIEVE TRYING AT SOMETHING A LITTLE BIT SHOULD RESULT IN INSTANT PERFECTION AND FIND YOURSELF HORRIFIED AND ASHAMED OF MAKING REALISTIC PROGRESS

>STILL JUST WAITING FOR THINGS TO HAPPEN TO YOU INSTEAD OF EXPRESSING YOUR DESIRES ALOUD

KILL ME
>>
you cant ever really be alone if you have the internet. stop being so melodramatic. internet is way more interesting than random people
>>
>>27547100
Same but also
>think you're being playful but actually you just get mean when you drink
>>
>>27547140
I know a grul named Erica who left her boyfriend after she stopped feeling it, do you live in Kentucky? Don't feel bummed man.
>>
>>27546304
All of them are me, more or less. Feels good.
>>
>>27546304
> pick one
> do 9+ of those things
wow im complete shit
>>
>PEOPLE ACTUALLY MORE AWARE OF YOUR BARELY-CONCEALED CONTEMPT FOR THEIR CHOICES AND RELATIONSHIPS THAN YOU THINK THEY ARE

Oh, right - just another whore, nothing to see here. This woman is a feminist who used to write for Gawker.
>>
>>27547498
Nah, not from there.

I'm more mad that she left after I told her about my depression. And mad at myself for not being completely over it after 5 years.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.