[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep emotionally abusing my main close friend. Someone I really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: album4.jpg (39 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
album4.jpg
39 KB, 700x700
I keep emotionally abusing my main close friend. Someone I really care about and love. I don't know how to stop. I just get hurt so easily and take it out on him. I feel like he's finally had enough of my shit........ Please answer me. I know you're suicidal too. I wouldn't want something to happen to you.
>>
sounds like you're an emotionally abusive monster

there is no help for that, i have personal experience
>>
>>27546134
My blood is on your soul bitch
>>
great album arthur
>>
>>27546134

IN MY BEST DREAMS I AM DYING

IN THE WORST YOU SAY YOU'RE TRYING
>>
File: I8QlqUVh_200x200.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh_200x200.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>mfw this applies to my only close friend in life

Originato juststopbeinganassdillonato
>>
>>27546134

spoilers for your emotional development: you're just reenacting your parents at their worse, probably how they treated you and/or each other

just be aware you're basically doing an impression of them everytime you start being a dickhead and you'll realize how cringy it is and stop
>>
>>27546134
There have been times in a path that I didn't even realize I was in a relationship. Not sure if anyone can relate.
>>
File: 1459319070276.jpg (96 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
1459319070276.jpg
96 KB, 1200x807
>treat someone badly because you hate yourself
>immediately regret it and feel like killing yourself

Fucking parents acting as if this is the only way
>>
>>27546541
Honestly this. I just noticed I've been doing this to my boyfriend and it needs to stop.

OP THIS VICIOUS CYCLE NEEDS TO STOP
>>
It's called borderline personality disorder. Google/wiki/youtube it

Im assuming op is a girl or identifies as a girl
>>
Sorry's not good enough. Stop abusing your friend before you lose them forever. It will happen, trust me. Unless you wise up and find a healthier outlet for your aggression. Get a punching bag or something.
>>
You need to leave the poor guy alone. He obviously likes you if hs stuck around this long and if you really felt bad, you'd stop. Stupid cunt.
>>
File: 634634344.gif (144 KB, 189x189) Image search: [Google]
634634344.gif
144 KB, 189x189
>I keep emotionally abusing my main close friend

Then stop it.
For fucks sake.

How hard is it to fucking not be a dick to someone?

Or are you one of those people that go

>"I'm sorry man, I had a bad upbringing"
>"It was the alcohol man, it makes me say those things"
>"I suffered a recent loss, please understand"

Or one of those people who give the biggest cop out of them all:

>"I'm sorry. I have angeeeer issuuuueees"

It's fucking disgusting how nobody these days wants to take no responsibility for their actions. And they always think they can avoid facing the consequences with all these excuses.

Society may have been permissive to you all throughout your childhood, but people who go into adulthood with their "anger issues" or whatever have to learn that life is harsh, and their excuses don't fucking fly in the real world.

Nut up and take responsibility for your life.
>>
TUMBLE DOWN THE MOUNTAINTOP AND BREAK YOUR BACK AMONG THE JAGGED ROCKS
>>
File: 1459482877807.jpg (37 KB, 569x442) Image search: [Google]
1459482877807.jpg
37 KB, 569x442
Listen OP. Just put cyanide in your best friends drink and then drink some yourself.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.