[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: wiz.jpg (9 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
wiz.jpg
9 KB, 246x205
How much longer until you robots can be classified as "Wizards"?
>>
Robots are different from wizards

Robots still try (weakly) to have social interaction, get a girlfriend, etc.

Wizards have ascended and just don't give a fuck
>>
>>27545535
Never because I had sex when I was 19.
>>
Gonna be a wizard soon...
>>
4 years 8 months 1 day
>>
Like 8.5 years. I hope it doesn't come to that though. Somehow I managed to turn my emptiness into indifference towards being rejected, so maybe I'll manage to turn it around. Question is more if I'll refrain from killing myself before I get a chance.
>>
>>27545624
>Wizards have ascended and just don't give a fuck
I'm 20 and already at that stage.
>>
File: Knack baby.gif (952 KB, 189x177) Image search: [Google]
Knack baby.gif
952 KB, 189x177
Two days and one year.
>>
File: 1419514483974.png (489 KB, 711x363) Image search: [Google]
1419514483974.png
489 KB, 711x363
>5 more years

I know I wont get any powers but its the thought that counts.......
>>
>>27545535
8 years, 9 months, 10 days, 19 hours and 17 minutes.
>>
File: 5.jpg (75 KB, 500x725) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
75 KB, 500x725
>>27546488
You're an apprentice, wait 10 more years and then you're a wizard.
>>
already there.

guys, the magic powers are a lie. don't believ
>>
I've been a wizard for 5.5 years.

Surprisingly, life has gotten better since then.
>>
Alan Moore has had sex though, sure his wife cucked him with their shared girlfriend and took the children but Moore still had sex.
>>
>>27547190
Moore does lots of drugs and thinks he talks to ghosts. That's what wizardry is to him
>>
File: Pentagram_(Levi).jpg (61 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
Pentagram_(Levi).jpg
61 KB, 612x612
About 8.5 years.

Given my history with women, I don't think I'll be a wizard unless I want to be. I've had a few girlfriends. I'm decently attractive. However, when I finally do have sex I'm pretty sure it will be drunken sex with some uggo barfly or a hooker.

Maybe I should just aim for wizardry. Is it better to be a virgin, or have one mediocre sexual experience? I want a loving cute girlfriend to give my virginity to. But that isn't going to happen.
>>
>>27547231
Oh then can we count Grant Morrison as a wizard too?
>>
>>27545535
less than a year.
there is a slight glimmer of hope doe.
>>
>>27545535
Never, happily. Originamipami
>>
Never. I've had tons of sex and I'm married.
>>
It is my belief that the wizard life is a calling. A true wizard could have never been satisfied with an impure normie life. Wizards can feel loneliness, but something greater presses them onto the road less taken. It is true acceptance of this path and belief in it that grants powers.
>>
File: Heinrich_Cornelius_Agrippa00.jpg (589 KB, 1100x1536) Image search: [Google]
Heinrich_Cornelius_Agrippa00.jpg
589 KB, 1100x1536
>>27547311
Post-Crowley magickckckck is mostly edgy bullshit. Crowley himself knew a lot but he opened the flood gates to the plebs. Gerald Gardner made Wicca (a.k.a. Diet Thelema) ensuring any attempt at resurrecting the ancient pagan cults would be shitted up with tumblr goth girls and dykes.
>>
>>27546488
let's see if that mindset lasts through your 20s. Protip: it won't.
>>
File: 1384415101274.jpg (77 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
1384415101274.jpg
77 KB, 704x528
>>27545535
9 years
>i'll get a gf before i finish school
>i'll get a gf for sure at university
>i must for sure have gotten a gf by the end of university
whats next? at a job? and then by 30?
If i become a wizard then i know with 100% certainty that i will die a wizard.

only 8 years to go
>>
>>27546810
but you do get your letter to hogwarts though
>>
>>27547562
It won't last. I'm almost 23 and things have changed. I didn't care when I was 20, but now I do. Now things are so much worse.

I wake up from sex dreams often, and feel suicidal for the whole day because of them. Whenever I'm watching something and a sex scene comes up I find it hard to get through it and usually turn it off. There are many times I feel horny and like I want to cry at the same time, but I can't masturbate and I can't cry either. Seriously some of the worst pain I've ever felt.

This didn't happen to me in 2015. It just started in the last few months. I can't imagine what it will be like when I'm 25 and still a virgin. I'll probably kill myself.
>>
>>27546488
not yet anon......not yet.
20=apprentice wizard
25=novice wizard
30=wizard
35=mage
40=warlock
45=lich
50=demi god
60+=ascended immortal with unfathomable cosmic powers and knowledge far beyond the comprehension of mere mortals
>>
>>27545535
1 year and 6 months

It feels depressing. If I've learned anything so far, it is that you will most likely have to initiate things if you aren't Chad. And since Im probably autistic(2 out of 3 counselors/therapists/psychologists Ive seen since high school have said Im on the spectrum) it's not likely Ill ever really connect with anyone.

My life had been made MUCH worse by my not having any sort of professional success. I wasted my time studying political science at a crappy state school, so I've ended up stuck doing near min wage jobs since graduating. I used to have a little confidence when I was school, but it has been totally destroyed by being stuck at near rock bottom for years.

A coworker recently told me how his cousin, a felon ,got a $15/hour job in sales after getting out of prison. He's in Texas too. I live in California where the cost of living is much higher. Even though I live with my parents, I have a hard time saving a significant amount of money because everything is so expensive. Anyway, it is infuriating how criminal scum can roll around in sex and money just because they have charisma, while Im stuck in wageslave incel land despite graduating from college and having a clean record because Im uncomfortable around people and have a hard time communicating.
>>
>>27545535
7.25 years IMO Lad
>>
I've got 8 months...
>>
>>27545535
It's about 9 years. I can't wait till there and finally cast a death spell on everyone around me.
>>
>go to Wizchan
>one of the threads was a very angry anon going on and on about an incredibly convoluted and repetitive ranking system of normals, Chads, and Wizards (complete with such interesting terms as "Failed Chad", "Weird Normie", and "Wizard Chad")
>he ends up claiming that the vast majority of posters, including people classified as Wizards by his system, shouldn't be posting the website

Well, have solace in the fact that at least you guys will never be THIS autistic.
>>
Just 4 more years, and I'm voluntarily a wizard apprentice, see no point in sex and relationships and whatever normies do.

I just want to spend my time hacking, programming and playing vidya.
>>
>>27545535
A little over a week for me
>>
>>27548018
>>27547562
>>27546488
You will probably go through phases where you are and it hurts terribly. One day you'll just suddenly see it in a different light or realize another aspect and meaning of your loneliness that you didn't before and it will cut you deep.

However with time the pain will dull and fade.
>>
>>27548853
You sound a bit like me, we even live in the same state.

I never did finish secondary education though. I think about going back sometimes... but what's the point? Do I really need more in life than what I have? What I would do with a bigger apartment or, god forbid, a house?

More money and a better job might mean slightly higher self esteem and the odd vacation... maybe.

However without ever having a family to take care of there just isn't much point in striving for so much.

I'm getting 13 an hour now. Might be more in another couple of years. It's enough to rent a small apartment and I have a nice computer.
>>
>>27545624
>Robots still try (weakly) to have social interaction, get a girlfriend, etc.

*Failed normalfags

Robots are the guys who don't give a fuck and yet still haven't reached the age threshold.
>>
>>27549379
I lived in a poor area for awhile and couldn't handle it. I've never been able to afford to live on my own, but my parents rented me a place for awhile.

I like to run for exercise, and it's just a terrible experience when you live in a smoggy area with thuglets cruising up and down the streets, and parks full of homeless

I ended up a shut in and heavy drinker until my parents let me move back home .

If I've learned anything, it is that I want to own a place of my own eventually. Preferably somewhere rural and lacking diversity -somewhere where I can find some peace and not feel so stressed out. The California outside of the wealthy bubble where my parents live is complete disaster.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.