[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phobia Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: AMvOl.jpg (121 KB, 649x648) Image search: [Google]
AMvOl.jpg
121 KB, 649x648
Hey robots, what do you fear?
>>
Death. Not dying, but what comes after. 1 person dies every second or so. You can died at any moment from any random thing. And you have no idea what's on the other side, or if there even is another side.
>>
>>27545985
>people on earth literally picked off every second
>every second it could be you
>>
Girls

Originallah ackbar
>>
>>27545280

What does it feel like to die? What happens to my stuff after I die? How will people react when I die? Will I have anyone who cares about me when I die?
This shit keeps me up at night man
>>
>>27545280
Centrifuges
>>
>22yo
>still afraid of dark

just
>>
Regret is my biggest issue
>>
>>27546195

Well at least you will go to robot heaven where you can be single and mingle with the other autists.

>>27546295

It's k, I fear for myself when I am in the dark because I can not see the darkies.
>>
>>27546364

Valid reason is valid
>>
I live in America, so the police.
>>
>>27546430

But you can get many guns?
>>
I spend a lot of time looking out my window at night. I think I may be developing paranoid schizophrenia. I watch and get afraid the cars driving by know I'm looking. My ultimate fear is that one day I'll check outside and there will be someone standing there looking back at me.
>>
>>27546489

>TFW want to totally go to this anons house just to watch him go into full sperg mode when he sees me staring at him.
>>
>>27546524
I have a shotgun that I usually put next to me while I stare out, just be warned.
>>
To die alone.
>>
>>27546549

That's okay anon, I also have a shotgun :^)
>>
Needles man. Like syringes. They fuck me the fuck up.
>>
>>27546195
What happens to my stuff after I die?
It flies off your person and floats around for someone to pick up, disappearing after a few hours.
>>
>>27546587
It'd be scarier if you wore a mask. Or were black. I really try not to be racist, but with the crime statistics, being around blacks scares me a bit. Mainly because I was mugged by black people not once but twice.
>>
>>27546607

I know what you mean, I once donated blood to the red cross and the needles they use to extract your blood are quite large.

Had to look away at that shit.
>>
>>27546644

I know how you feel. Niggers gonna nig I suppose.

One time this nigger wanted to beat me up for no reason but lucky my friend told him to back down. He was about to go into chimp out mode.
>>
I write and collect sentences that I find offputting or creepy, I don't have many though because I only take the prime stuff.
>>
Alien abduction

Satan

That I'll someday go full psycho and kill someone
>>
>>27546647
Oh man like even that wouldnt stop me from tweeking out. I have full blown panic attacks just from the feeling and knowing its going it.

Worst part is I know its completely irrational. I just had a really bad experince where a nurse couldnt find a vein so she stuvk me like five times in hopes of getting one then on the 6th time she literally wiggled the needle around in my arm.
Fucking cunt had no idea what the fuck she was doing.
>>
>>27546668
Yeah, the thing is I live in North Dakota, so there are few blacks. Unfortunately, we do take a lot of refugees, so all the blacks tend to be more uncivilzied than actual african americans. I was out on a nightwalk once and a couple of them held me at knifepoint, then I had the poor luck to be manning a gas station at night when some came in with guns and ski masks and held me up. It was terrifying. Luckily they caught the latter guys, one of them turned out to be a kid I was going to high school with at the time. 16 years old and already committing armed robbery. It's been 3 years and he's in prison again for some nonsense.
>>
>>27546739

Yer that's why I never want to work at a gas station. I'm scared of getting held up by some dindunuffin.

>>27546727

Shit sounds awful anon, was never a problem for me because my veins are quite pronounced. You can easily see them through my skin,
>>
>>27545985
Give yourself something to look forward to after you pass. I like to think I'll be reborn in some other world where I'll get to teach them about Earth and culture and such.
>>
File: 1436053256768.jpg (1 MB, 1700x836) Image search: [Google]
1436053256768.jpg
1 MB, 1700x836
Not sure if you can call it a phobia, haven't had enough experience with it or whatever to know how bad it is; but ever since I was locked in a psych ward I feel terrified about the thought of being locked up. Losing my freedom (which is retarded since I spend 90%+ of the time in my room).
I always figured I could do some crime and go to jail if things got really bad and I couldn't live with my parents anymore, but there's no chance of it now. Really had me reevaluate all thought of punishment for crimes etc. One year doesn't sound much, but I was locked in for ten days or something and it was the worst shit I'd experienced, and it wasn't really that bad in retrospect. Had my phone, could walk around in the ward, drank a lot of tea etc.
But fuck.. Freedom means so much. I'd much rather just die.
>>
>>27547028

> but ever since I was locked in a psych ward I feel terrified about the thought of being locked up. Losing my freedom (which is retarded since I spend 90%+ of the time in my room).

It's not irrational because you're choosing to be in your room and are not forced.

>One year doesn't sound much, but I was locked in for ten days or something and it was the worst shit I'd experienced, and it wasn't really that bad in retrospect. Had my phone, could walk around in the ward, drank a lot of tea etc.

Sounds pretty good.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.