[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post how much NEETbux you get a month. ill start >$3,200
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 780x780
post how much NEETbux you get a month.

ill start
>$3,200
>>
> <40k annually

that's uh, pretty rough actually? are you doing ok?
>>
How do you get that much a month? Thats around 55k a year there is no way you make that much in gov handouts.
>>
Zero. NEETing off my own recognizances.

If I could get $3,200 a month I'd be living like a fucking king.
>>
>>27545313
>that's uh, pretty rough actually?

not really, about as much as your average teacher his parents prolly cover most of his expensive anyway
>>
900 canada bux for faked schizophrenia ;)
livin teh dream
>>
>>27545313
do you live in new york, denver, or commiefornia? fuck m8, just under $40k a year would be stellar where i'm at (rural area.) even $30k a year would be aight. home mortgage's out here are like $500-1200 a month, christfuck. that's with the higher end being for larger/family sized housing, too
>>
>>27545330
Nice math dipshit
>>
663 CAD so that's like 400$ is US money
>>
800 britbux

If there was actually something wrong with me or I had put more effort into acting like I was a true fuckcase then I could have been getting nearly double that amount.
>>
>>27545424
ya, i do. 3200 a month would keep you going here, but it wouldn't be pleasant
>>
Only $390 a month spending money but I als get a private 1br apartment with a balcony so I'm satisfied.
Once my disability gets approved I'll get a nice lump sum for every month since the application and about 1200 or so.
All in all I'm not complaining, beats interacting with people all day.
>>
>>27545379
>faked schizophrenia
Is it easier to fake this or major depression disorder?
t. aspiring NEET
>>
File: hikikomori.jpg (2 MB, 2981x2214) Image search: [Google]
hikikomori.jpg
2 MB, 2981x2214
Anyone have any advice or experience getting autismbux in Ontario, Canada?
>>
>>27545379
how do i fake schizophrenia brah
>>
$920

with all bills paid i have about half that amount for whatever i like

genunine thanks to all the wagies that makes me able to live like this, pretty sweet
>>
>>27545742
Pretend ur Elvis
>>
>>27545441
Have you heard of taxes? Someone making 55k gets about 3200 take home pay per month. Essentially 3200 of neetbux equals a salary of 55k.
>>
>>27545785
tell me the truth you fucking leaf
>>
>>27545266
like 720$ AU and im paying back a debt it would be like 900-100 a month but whatever
>>
>>27545831
ELVIS
YEAH
>>
>>27545841
u fucking meanie
>>
>>27545266
1800$ with rent paid.

>living in shitty countries
kek
>>
currently $0.00

They took away my foodstamps because I don't work 80 hours a month or something
>>
File: 1432884150989.gif (2 MB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1432884150989.gif
2 MB, 400x600
>>27545703
This please!! I don't want to be a wagie forever
>>
>>27545936
Bumping on off chance of a response.
>>
>>27545936
I don't know about Ontario but I imagine it's not much different than Alberta.
Being unable or even unwilling to work is not enough to make you homeless longterm.
Quit/get fired, move into a homeless shelter, talk to a social worker (they visit shelters), get on a housing program. The government is forced to give you bux if you are on housing to cover rent, and if they are giving you rent they have to give you some money for survival as well, this isn't disability so it's pretty small but take it 1 step at a time, once your foot is in the door it's easy to get approved for other social programs, and honestly if you can't handle work to the point that you gate life enough to choose this path then you are legitimately deserving of disability, we live in a civilized country after all and shouldn't have to endure a living Hell.
>>
>>27546250
Thanks for the info, Albertabot.

Was hoping it wouldn't have to get that bad before I could apply but it makes sense. Homelessness might actually be in my future, we'll see...
>>
Old fag reporting in, I worked my ass off INB4 trolls, got disabled in military at 30, I make 3300 ish tax free VA and 2k rax free SSDI for states, you wont get 3200 just from being NEET
>>
thats it im becoming neeet
>>
>>27545266
I thought most people were joking in these threads, but my lazy friend just applied for food stamps. Blew me away.

Considering how bad I am at life, I like knowing I can fall back on this.
>>
>>27545936
Don't know what it's called in Ontario but in Manitoba it's called EIA and I called them, got an appointment and got a form for my doctor to fill out, gave it back to them and it was easy and simple.
>>
>>27546515
Thanks, Manitobot.

Presumably you already had a diagnosis from your doctor, right? Do you remember (roughly) what the requirements were for applying for EIA?
>>
>>27546585
Yes, a diagnosis since I was like 8. The requirements are that your 'needs' (rent, food, etc) are higher than your income and money in the bank. But if you don't have a medical reason, then they expect you to look for work while receiving benefits. So all I had to bring was the medical form, bank statement and rental agreement and was on my way to neetbux.
>>
>>27546662
Awesome, thanks again.
>>
File: that feel when.png (36 KB, 451x533) Image search: [Google]
that feel when.png
36 KB, 451x533
>mfw tfw -400$ neetbux per month
Can't be helped I guess. At least some of it is going to my r9k bros instead of some roastie whores.
>>
Whats best way that i can get bux and live with my mom? can anyone help pls the wagie life is shit
>>
>>27545266
I get 6 gorillion dollars a month
>>
>>27547308
bumping for some replies
>>
>>27547308
>tfw get $900 a month in studentx bux from the government and live with my mom
>>
>>27545895
Bullshit, faggot

Original comment
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.