[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /crying/ here tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: fdfsdfsdfsdfdf.jpg (29 KB, 431x269) Image search: [Google]
fdfsdfsdfsdfdf.jpg
29 KB, 431x269
who /crying/ here tonight?
>>
>>27544805
I have a mood disorder so I cry all the time, not tonight though. Sorry to hear about you.
>>
>>27544859
>I have a mood disorder so I cry all the time, not tonight though

how often?
>>
are u robots too numb to cry anymore?
>>
>>27545447
yup. I'm too edge for that now
>>
I wish I was able to. Crying felt nice.
>>
I haven't cried since December, and before that I hadn't cried for at least two years.
>>
>>27544805
I think i'll cry for fun
>>
>>27546011
>girls hang out with Chad and suck his cock for fun
>robots sit at home and cry for fun
Makes me giggle a little.
>>
>>27544805
My little niece is getting out of the country and I don't know if I will see her again...

I love her, so yes I will probably cry tonight.
>>
>>27544805

I'm crying on the inside.
>>
>>27544805
wots wrong A N O N ?
>>
I cry so often it's almost part of my schedule.

But, I already did my crying for the night.

Sorry, OP.
>>
I cried more in the past two months than in the two years before that.
>>
I have ptsd now after watching plastic memories
Any time I hear a song that sounds similar to this: https://youtu.be/ZIivwAW-8_c
I start to cry
;-;
>>
>>27544805
>who /crying/ here tonight?
I am, like every other night.
>>
I can't bring myself to cry no matter how bad things get and no matter how much I want to. I've gotten close a few times thpugh.
>>
i'm crying on the inside
i have no tears left to cry on the outside
>>
File: 258256584639.jpg (88 KB, 900x877) Image search: [Google]
258256584639.jpg
88 KB, 900x877
>>27544805
Once or twice a year, try and suffocate myself in my pillow and cry

I usually know when it needds to happen and I just cry silently so I don't wake anyone up

My mood doesn't even change in the morning, its usually still bad and I feel like there is too much time left in my life

I just want to be done with w/e this world is for, for a while I was convinced I would die when I turned 19-20 in a accident or something but no luck
>>
Had a dry streak for over 4 years as soon as highschool ended.

First time I ever smoked marijuana something inside of me snapped. Everything just came down on me crushingly hard and I realized what a pathetic fucking loser I am. I started crying, I cried so fucking hard my neighbor actually came out to my porch with me and patted me on the back and offered me some coffee because he honestly thought I was drunk or something.

The next day I tried to kill myself but I survived because my fucking mom came to take me out for a birthday dinner. I forgot it was my birthday when I tried to kill myself.

Jesus /r9k/ why can't I just be happy? I miss wanting to be awake.
>>
>>27549935
>I miss wanting to be awake

I really like sleeping now, long dreams are what I live for

I have some issue where I wakeup really often in the middle of sleep and it fucks me up and I wake up in the middle of the best dreams then fall asleep and the rest of the night I have zero dreams
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.