[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my state is filled with niggers and spics thanks to demoshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14
File: 1429494168064.jpg (331 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
1429494168064.jpg
331 KB, 770x1000
>my state is filled with niggers and spics thanks to demoshit leftists
>whites will be a minority In america come 2044

ENOUGH
>>
>>27544760
pisses me off too. all leftists need to be fucking obliterated from this country.
>>
jajaja stay kuked gringo
>>
>>27544760
Whites aren't becoming a minority though, they're becoming a plurality (largest group where there is no absolute majority)
>>
>>27544991
Yes they are. Non-whites will be the majority.

>b-but muh plurality

You fucking idiot that doesn't mean shit. All non-whites in America heavily vote democrat. Look at voting trends. We are going to get fucked hard.

It doesn't matter if we still remain the largest ethnic group when non-whites outnumber us in our own fucking country.
>>
>>27545106
It's not a white country and there is no "us" :^)
>>
>>27545164
Fuck off beaner faggot.
>>
>>27545214
Make me, white boy.
>>
>>27545106
>All non-whites in America heavily vote democrat.

I wonder why
>>
>>27544991
This. Asians, Hispanics, and Blacks all heavily vote democrat.

I just hope I'll be dead or have the courage for suicide before this country finally goes down the shitter for good.
>>
>>27545255
Not him but I'm from the UK and they vote for leftist parties here too. Probably because those are the only parties that will dickride them.
>>
IF YOU ARE RIGHT YOU CANNOT BE A ROBOT REEEEEE GET OFF OF MY BOARD NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27544760
dam der neggers naoe
>>
>>27544760
Half of the USA used to be Mexican so they have right to be here.
>>
You just made this thread on /v/, didn't you?
Yeah, it sucks, especially since Europe and Canada aren't learning from us but instead trying to make up for lost time.
>>
File: passion of the cuck.jpg (847 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
passion of the cuck.jpg
847 KB, 3000x2000
How long until they relegate the whites to separate drinking fountains? How long until they start rounding us up in camps?
>>
>>27545164
>and there is no "us" :^)

That is the point, there should be, look at how tribal everyone else is.
>>
>>27546202
>You just made this thread on /v/, didn't you?

He did.

https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/332716184
>>
vote for the donald so he can deport all the illegal mexicans
>>
>>27544760
then do your civic duty and vote for Trump, so we can make America White Again
>>
>>27546157
Why do you believe something that is flat out not true?

Fuck you
>>
>>27545214
We're just taking it back!
>>
>>27544760

I can go to the store some days and not hear english being spoken except during transactions.
It is all spanish, indian languages and asian assholes.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (54 KB, 378x470) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
54 KB, 378x470
>>27544760
>whites will be a minority In america come 2044

The counterargument, time and time again, is: Why does it matter?

What is the value of white skin? There is no cultural value to an impractical phenotype. I don't care if you're so insecure that you can only identify with people whom you mistake for having solidarity with on account of their skin tone. There is no purity to preserve, nearly any given white in America is more of a mutt than a mexican, a confusing mess of european influences. What culture do you think you're needing to preserve? Tell me, white boys, do you preserve any of the traditions of your German/Irish/Italian ancestors? Do you speak their language?

Whatever cultural value you think is threatened by the presence of brown people was already diminished by yourself.

Logically, scientifically, every complaint in this thread is irrational.

Ole
>>
>>27546271
How isn't true?
We need a north American union, a fucking wall don't gonna stop them from coming.
>>
>>27546298

Taking it back after someone else made it worth something.

It is so typical of your people to have no problem with flat out dishonesty and theft.

You people are sure making America great.
>>
>>27546351
ayy el gringo is triggered
>>
>>27546325
It matters because no one wants this nation to become a "latino nation", just look at your shit nations, it should be obvious to you why know one wants that.
>>
>>27545106
They vote democrat up until they start paying more into the system than they milk out. Once the shitskins start to get money, they'll understand why whitey loves Trump.
>>
>>27546389
oh har har it is a big fucking joke.

It is a great time watching greatness be destroyed. whoo fucking whooo!
>>
File: hitler suicide.jpg (15 KB, 240x165) Image search: [Google]
hitler suicide.jpg
15 KB, 240x165
>>27544760
Oh cool, are you and your faggot white "power" pussy friends gonna hang yourselves? That would really help speed things up, to be honest.
>>
>>27546244
No there shouldn't
>>
>>27546417
You think that latin countries are shit because of some inherent flaw in the latin people?

You think there's some sort of fantastically pervasive gene for political corruption in a genetically heterogeneous population?

Just... Get out
>>
>>27546554

More prone to violence, corruption and easily influenced by sensationalism.
>>
>>27546536

You think there should not be simply because you want to the "others" to succeed at the expense of white people.

Again, all the other racial groups are tribal and have an "us" mentality, we should do the same.
>>
File: 1458406497612.jpg (16 KB, 387x387) Image search: [Google]
1458406497612.jpg
16 KB, 387x387
>>27546584
i'm going to need those sources senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 365x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 365x539
>>27546584
If you say so but Europe has as much of a history of violence and corruption as bad as anybody else
>>
As an indigenous person who had his ancestors land stolen from him by immigrants, i'm just glad to see history repeating itself. Fucking kek fegets, get cucked as we have
>>
>>27547105
>land stolen

Nice bait.
>>
>>27546584
>More prone to violence, corruption and easily influenced by sensationalism.

Are you asking me if there's a genetic basis for this present in the latin population?

Because the answer to that is a resounding NO, for the aforementioned reason.

Go to bed
>>
>>27547119
He's not exactly wrong, though.
>>
>>27547216
No but it is just a childish and simplistic way to boil down a whole bunch of complex history into a bite size nugget that is used for the sole purpose of generating hate and animosity towards white people.
>>
>>27546621

The tribalism arises from recent oppression, real or perceived, and cultural consistency.

The reason you don't have that is because you have a more secure existence as a white person, and because your cultural identity is too convoluted to identify with other majorities. Also, people get tribal when they feel alienated as a group. A lot of minorities feel alienated, and whether you agree with them feeling that way or not it's still your fault they feel that way.
>>
>>27547276
Shut up nigger kill the redskins
>>
I'm glad the West is collapsing.

Western civilization is the pinnacle of normie culture. Watching it all burn down is worth having to die in the flames.
>>
File: 1376412709018.jpg (26 KB, 408x366) Image search: [Google]
1376412709018.jpg
26 KB, 408x366
>>27547297
Have some pasta

https://ose.utsc.utoronto.ca/ose/story.php?id=2135
>Previous research shows people are less likely to feel connected to people outside their own ethnic groups, and we wanted to know why,says Gutsell. What we found is that there is a basic difference in the way people's brains react to those from other ethnic backgrounds. Observing someone of a different race produced significantly less motor-cortex activity than observing a person of one's own race.

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0095660
>Our analysis shows that peace does not depend on integrated coexistence, but rather on well defined topographical and political boundaries separating groups

http://msutoday.msu.edu/news/2013/study-asks-is-a-better-world-possible/
>policymakers have attempted to create communities where a diverse group of residents not only live close to one other but also interact freely -in other words, neighborhoods that are both integrated and socially cohesive.
>The more integrated a neighborhood is, the less socially cohesive it becomes, and vice versa.

http://www.city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html
https://www.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
>Harvard political scientist Robert Putnam, author of Bowling Alone, is very nervous about releasing his new research, and understandably so.
>His five-year study shows that immigration and ethnic diversity have a devastating short- and medium-term influence on the social capital, fabric of associations, trust, and neighborliness that create and sustain communities.
>>
File: 1457164794594.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1457164794594.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>You will live to see white people become a minority

Feels pretty good to be quite honest with you
>>
>>27547276
That's one convoluted way of thinking about it. I think >>27547105 only meant to say "you're the one to talk?"
>>
>>27547276
Anything said of history is in too small of a portion to fairly represent it, that argument is stupid. The issue would be if they misrepresented it within that nugget, which they didn't, so quit your bullshitting because that was exactly what happened.

Should we hold modern white individuals? No, and nobody actually does outside of fucking Hawaii. You hear the words "white people did this" "white people did that" and feel threatened, because you're a irrational, fear-prone manchild who would realize pretty quickly upon going outside that people aren't actually taking issue with him for his race.
>>
>>27547381
Already a global minority with about 15% or so of the world population. There are more Chinese than whites and more Indians than whites.
>>
>>27547297
>it's still your fault they feel that way.
stop cuck posting anon it's getting old. you got your reply now go.
>>
File: stormfags.png (135 KB, 1155x852) Image search: [Google]
stormfags.png
135 KB, 1155x852
The butthurt in this thread is delicious
>>
>>27547381

why?

Revenge?

This is the prevailing attitude but I am an irrational fear-prone man child if I think this is going to cause problems in the future.
>>
This is why i'm glad i'm not white. I'd rather be asked if I can speak English than being hated and targeted by other races

best of luck gringos
>>
>>27547427
Whites are already a minority in most of the major American cities.

The only way we are the majority is when you figure it up a very specific way and that is count all the rural white people.
>>
>>27547375
None of this shit matters because everyone's going to be a shade of light brown in 2100

How butthurt does this make OP?
>>
>>27547594
Yeah, same thing with most European capital cities as well.
At least a few dozen people are getting even richer, right?
>>
File: baneposting.jpg (14 KB, 600x317) Image search: [Google]
baneposting.jpg
14 KB, 600x317
>It's a "/pol/ invades another board to proselytize and post their dumb opinions because they're sick of circlejerking the other fags in their echochamber" episode
Go away faggots. Go jerk it to some old episodes of the apprentice or something
>>
>>27547375
>Previous research shows people are less likely to feel connected to people outside their own ethnic groups

Not significant or compelling in the slightest.

>Our analysis shows that peace does not depend on integrated coexistence, but rather on well defined topographical and political boundaries separating groups

Peace depending on coexistence was never an argument, in fact it's an inherently nonsensical thing to say. Coexistence in the word itself implies overcoming differences.

>The more integrated a neighborhood is, the less socially cohesive it becomes, and vice versa.

Yes. The more people have in common, the more cohesive they are as a group. You keep posting links that vaguely relate to the nature of human groups, but none of them actually validate any of the previous arguments. Now if the argument was that diversity was strictly disadvantageous this would be a bit more interesting. Unfortunately, this would not be a fair way to address that argument, because there exist potential advantages outside the one, fleeting aspect of a society which is immediate social cohesion.

You also deliberately misrepresented that study, you tried to make it seem as though that conclusion was the result of the actual, tangible communities, when it was actually drawn from the results of a computer simulation that the author of the study ran. There are so many issues with this study but the character limit prevents me from exploring them.

>His five-year study shows that immigration and ethnic diversity have a devastating short- and medium-term influence on the social capital, fabric of associations, trust, and neighborliness that create and sustain communities.

Oh my god please read the study itself. That line exaggerates the findings immensely. Now I can't explore all of these without exceeding character limit so please pick one study and I'll address it more in depth. Pick it for me.
>>
>>27547566
Brown person here. It's just entertaining, there's a dramatic irony to it. I don't actually care if white people darken or not because it doesn't matter.
>>
>>27544760
>living in Mexifornia
I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING ILLEGALS IN THIS MITHERFUCKING STATE REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27547688
>Now if the argument was that diversity was strictly disadvantageous this would be a bit more interesting.
This is the bulk of the argument, yes.
Alright, I pick the study in the second link.
However the impetus should not be on me to prove that a new thing is bad, but rather on your end in proving that this "diversity" thing of uncontrolled mass immigration of unskilled labor from conflicting cultures and outside ethnic groups is a positive thing.
>>
>>27547878
>However the impetus should not be on me to prove that a new thing is bad
By this I mean civilization up until this point has had an ethnocentric and tribal glue to it and you are implying that it is flawed and unnecessary.
>>
>>27547167
Not a genetic basis, but a cultural basis. The end result is the same.
>>
File: pic related.png (9 KB, 876x249) Image search: [Google]
pic related.png
9 KB, 876x249
>>27547878
Even if diversity and multiculturalism are ultimately unhealthy, there are inevitably going to be advantages present, as there would be in nearly any change to a community that isn't overtly negative or oppressive. It's an inherently silly position to take. I apologize if this strikes you as semantical, but it needed to be said.
Let's revisit the operative line of the abstract:

>Our analysis shows that peace does not depend on integrated coexistence [...]

Just what do you think this means? It is not an argument against diversity, it's a theory on handling diversity. It suggests that well defined communities for one cultural group or another make for a more peaceful existence. This is still coexistence, just on an adjusted scale. I can imagine that a neighborhood comprised of unlike groups would experience some natural tumult, but unfortunately that's not what this study is referring to. It's referring to TERRORISM, which aren't a natural result of multiculturalism. It's an entirely separate issue largely confined to the muslim world. The study doesn't claim otherwise, it just examines where the incidents tend to occur.
Now perhaps homogeneous, autonomous communities are less likely to produce the types that would go out and do this (which would make sense), but it's still an extreme example resultant from specific political conditions.

The study considers one instance of conflict in which muslims aren't present.
> The intentional formation of political boundaries in regions that would have violence according to the model, and the subsequent model propensity to violence below the threshold associated with a lack of actual violence are consistent with the hypothesis on the role of boundaries in peaceful coexistence.
>Historical evidence is found in conflict in the 1500s

The violence referred to is a 16th century war resulting from the protestant reformation. The conflict does not persist, as with most examples of multiculturalism throughout history.
>>
>>27544760
MY NAME IS JONAS
I'M CARRYING THE WHEEL
THANKS FOR ALL YOU'VE SHOWN US
BUT THIS IS HOW WE FEEEEEEEEEEEL
>>
>>27544760
OP lost his waifu to some nigger or spic kek
>>
File: jajaja.jpg (30 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
jajaja.jpg
30 KB, 250x200
>toda la ira de estos gringos
>>
>>27545255
Because of GIBSMEDATS
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.