[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women have sixth sense for taken men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: why-god-why.gif (86 KB, 460x303) Image search: [Google]
why-god-why.gif
86 KB, 460x303
>achieved wizardhood last year
>suddenly now I get a gf
>coworker hooked me up with chick he knows from church
>very religious, older than me and still lives with her parents, makes more money than me
>out of nowhere super hot cashier at Wal Mart starts flirting with me
>been talking with her a lot lately
>she's a single mom who makes much less money than me, not as good a match as current gf
>but she's way hotter and I seem to connect with her better

Women have never been drawn to me, especially not hot ones. What's happening? I don't trust myself not to fuck up my first relationship.
>>
File: 1438572076186.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1438572076186.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>no replies
So I get a gf and I'm not a robot anymore? I was incel for 30 fucking years! I might have a gf now, but my situation's still fucked up.
>>
>>27544403
You're emitting natural confidence now. They can somehow smell that from a mile away. They've got ESP for that; I have no idea how that works exactly... but in short: yes, they can sense it somehow.
>>
>>27545630
I'm don't see how I'd strike anyone as having natural confidence, but I guess there's something there they pick up on. Do you have experience with this?
>>
>>27544403
This I guess
>>27545630

Something is really strange about entering into the brotherhood of Wizards.
>hit 30 last year
>BOOM fuck buddy magically appears
>I didn't even believe she liked me till she's asking to kiss me
>Break up when I want more of a relationship
>A month later BOOM crazy but hot nymph.
>lasted 2 months but it was fun
>jump on tinder
>find 2 huge tit girls that put out the first date

I feel you OP. I did start treating women differently. I lost my fear that I'd screw up a relationship because I began to believe no girl would actually want me. That made it easy for me to talk to them paradoxically.

Here's my issue though... I can't cum with any of them.
>>
>>27545826
Yeah, I have a lot of experience with this. Whenever I've been single, it's like there's NO women that talk to me. None. Zilch. However, if I'm actively sleeping around, courting, or dating someone exclusively, then they all weasel out of the fucking woodwork somehow. I have no idea how they know. They'll know even if I'm not remotely near the area they are in.

It's really bizarre.
>>
Dude ignore that cashier and girls like her. Yeah they can sense it but they don't have integrity like your gf. They just go along with their impulse like an animal, and it's telling them you're high status for a mate because someone else thinks you are. fuck em
>>
>>27544403
Its amazing what can happen when you start seeing women as other people rather than potential gfs.
>>
>>27545961
>super hot cashier
>starts flirting
>not as good a match
>connect with her better
>don't see her as potential gf
what?
>>
>>27545830
>women are more attracted to you when you stop caring
I truly cannot understand the other gender.
>I can't cum with any of them.
I-I'm sorry anon.

>>27545901
I don't get it. Don' they know that makes our live's harder?

>>27545910
I'm trying anon. But I have a soft spot for bobcuts.
>>
>>27546188
Well, you can cheat, but do you think you could live with looking at your gf after that?
You can break it off and try to make it work with the cashier.(protip: it won't)
Or you could play it safe and boring and keep your relationship intact.
>>
>>27546188
Well, since I'm a degenerate that can't remain in a stable relationship to save my fucking life (I always cheat unless I have a woman that actively wants threesomes with other women), it doesn't make my life harder. If anything, it makes my life easier.

>inb4 degenerate faggot
I know. Relationships just bore the fuck out of me ever since I got PEOPLES ELBOWED by my oneitis when I was in a relationship with her in the past. That was the only woman I've ever loved. I can't love anymore.
>>
They can smell the pheromones and detect subconscious queues
>>
>>27546188
>I truly cannot understand the other gender.
If you appear uninterested then they assume your value is higher than theirs.
>>
>>27544403
Cashier is literal fucking roastie whore used up and wanting a beta wallet before all her looks fade.

Don't cheat in this situation
>>
>>27546522
I'd hate myself even more than I already do if I became a cheater. But what am I even doing with a super religious chick that has a better job than I'll probably ever have? We don't even have that much in common. I don't see how it can ever work in the long term.But as you pint out, the alternative would probably fail too.
>>
>>27546897
How did it become bf/gf if you don't have much in common?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.