[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't girls have their own opinions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 536x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 536x536
Based on experiences with girls, online or irl, they have never seem to have their own opinions. It is either the most popular opinion, or being a supporter of that opinion elevates their social status. If you ask them why they have such a opinion they are ALWAYS unable to reply with a plausible answer.

They constantly echo opinions of others and the media, deluding themselves into believing that "Yes, this is what I believe in!"

Does anyone else wonder why? Is it a biological impairment? Or have they been conditioned to become this way through growing up?

This is the main part as of why women are so fucking annoying and boring to talk to.
>>
r-robros please discuss with me
>>
>>27544665
no, dumb anime poster
>>
>>27544692
i didnt have a good pic
>>
>>27544380
Yes corporations control the media and women and normal fags are manipulated easily into believing what is the norm so they purchase products like iphones and yogapants so that they can move up the social ladder.
>>
>>27544888
but then why is it that there are still SOME men left unaffected but like 99% of women are all manipulated into being retarded? Men still have the ability to think for themselves, some at least, have their own opinions and can defend them. Women on the other hand, why are they just a big fucking echo chamber
>>
>>27544950
I've seen some women unaffected. They are just ugly and are ignored by the general public. The women echo because they want to be liked by all. Men only seek to be liked by a few or one. That's also why suicide rates are higher in men if they reach a certain point without any friends or support they give up. However women always have constant support if they are at least moderately attractive and not eccentric
>>
>>27544380
I complain about this all the time, when do you ever find a woman who is legitimately interested in a topic? It seems you ask them what they care about and they give you one sentence answers or poor explanations.
>>
Like most people when discussing abortion agree that it's the woman's choice because it's her body. If you disagree you are a woman hater. Even if your reason is that the child should have a right to live while the women should be more responsible and only have sex in committed relationships or with the intention of procreation. However the argument is that the child isn't "alive" yet. But it will be and that opportunity is taken from the child. Yet these people argue about equality for all. You either have it or you don't but they like to pick and choose. But if you choose on the wrong side you are racist.
>>
>>27545477
Both men and women just listen to the media and will side with them and not make choices on their own beliefs.
>>
>>27545057
So you think that because of being ugly or rejected by society that is why we had time to forge our own opinions without the bullshit of others? I dont know anon. Definitely seems to be some, but they will always echo one way or another to be accepted.

>>27545370
Exactly!! What the fuck then is the point of talking to them?? they are not passionate nor do they truly believe in their own argument or cause, its such a fucking drag to talk to them even if you like the same thing because they have no idea what they are rattling on about
>>
>>27544380
Women are naturally followers that go with what's the most socially acceptable thing without any real deeper interest in it.
I saw a study done once that showed women are more likely to be religious, but religious men are far more likely to be devout
>>
>>27545541
If you are accepted by society you have no reason to question it.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 550x777) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 550x777
/yawn

Plenty of women have their own opinions and go against the grain. As much as r9k hates feminism, it has historically been the definition of "going against the grain". And I'm not even a feminist.

But sure, Cody. I'm sure your opinions about Dark Souls or Call of Duty or yandere girls are super original.
>>
>>27545541
I don't understand how they live that way, never exploring interests or knowledge past a basic understanding
>>
>>27545612
I'm triggered. Nothing is original we might as well kill ourselves.
>>
>>27544380
>Why don't girls have their own opinions?

No incentive, huge incentive to not break from the herd
>>
>>27545612
>But sure, Cody. I'm sure your opinions about Dark Souls or Call of Duty or yandere girls are super original.

Why do women hate teenage boys so much? I don't get it.
>>
>>27545612
I dont like any of those. And im not talking about hobbies for the most part, im talking about choices like religion or politics and how weak their backing always is for supporting those causes. That is a very nice yaoi page though.
>>
>>27544380
Because girls are followers and men are leaders. It's the natural way. That's why every society except the stupid ones that are now being destroyed didn't let them vote. Women always have take the opinion of the man there bf or husband, and when they don't have one, they look to the herd and pick the popular one.
>>
>>27545772
like how all college aged females are promoting Bernie Sanders, black lives matter, and dislike the police?
>>
>>27545632
Exactly. They just drift with the flow and echo the opinions of others to get by, never truly caring about anything. Pretty apathetic if you ask me. Maybe thats why theyre so mean.
>>27545708
This may be true. Maybe being outcasted is too much for them. I mean if this were older times women would definitely be even more afraid.
>>27545697
The difference is that we have our own reasons for backing something, even if the specific something is not "original". They will, but for superficial reasons though , support it, which really pisses me off
>>
>>27545797
Yes. They will go to a protest or a rally and quote whatever they see on TV or normiebook but never have a deeper understanding or question themselves "WHY" is it so, why does the opposition against my cause think that way, all they do is just for attention and elevation of their social status. I just wish they had some drive other than wanting attention..
>>
They hide their opinions so that other women and Chads don't shun them. Women are overly social.
>>
>>27544380
Because it all goes way over their heads and they wield the prepackaged opinion as an old man wields a cane.
>>
>>27545929
I've seen a female go from being an individual thinker type person. To being a basic girl that just travels, drinks beer and supports progressive political groups etc. She once told me she was suicidal and referred to our side of the classroom as the reject side. Maybe drugs/therapists change their mindsets? Or desire to be "normal" overwhelms the desire to like be yourself. When being yourself makes you feel terrible.
>>
I wont discount the fact though, that some pretty attractive girls actually seem to have their own opinion. they could certainly just echo, but i wonder what makes them feel a need to want to actually get a deeper understanding of the world. Maybe they were hideous pre puberty and were rejected by Chads and had time to grow as a person.
>>
>>27546154
They have time to think and can be themselves because of inherent self worth
>>
women do have opinions and interests, they just hate sharing them with men because men ruin things.
>>
File: 1459298238319.jpg (55 KB, 616x519) Image search: [Google]
1459298238319.jpg
55 KB, 616x519
>>27546216
What a great argument you make
>>
this is a prime example. men feel the need to turn everything into an argument.
>>
>>27546216
pfff oh us clumsy men am I right! Men from Mars and women from Venus lol!!
>>
>>27546208
I dont think its inherent. Some like the person in>>27546120 can definitely change over time. Or it could have just depreciated. Its hard to argue whether its inherent or a product of trying to adapt/growing up.

>>27546216
I think you got that the other way around. could you elaborate?
>>
I'm honestly confused as to why you think women would base their entire personality, opinions, existence, etc. around... what? what men like?? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If anything. it's men pretending to like things that women like so they can get some.
>>
>>27545612
>feminism, it has historically been the definition of "going against the grain"
It literally hasn't. Suffragettes 'won' the vote unopposed once men had it. Women's participation in the workforce only spiked once desk jobs proliferated in the industrial world. Before that female workers were only segregated from men in intensive manual labor (some of the time). The whole rhetoric of sexual liberation followed the invention of the pill not the other way around. Abortion as a feminist and not a eugenics issue only gained currency once single motherhood spiked. Feminism has only ever toadied along down the path society had already gone.
>>
>>27544380

Most people don't have their own opinions, but I think there's something specific with female psychology with being extremely averse to being ostracized socially since at the end of the day for 99% of human history if a man is exiled from the group he could survive on his own but if a woman was she would probably starve to death. In fact of a man could survive on his own it would increase his social status dramatically which is why it's considered masculine to be able to choose your own path and be self-sufficient. But that's also why women are more susceptible to verbal bullying and advertising, it triggers the bit in the monkey brain that goes "you better fit on or you're dead".

That's my own opinion as an aspie female after wondering why most women seem like some sort of hivemind and I stand out like a sore thumb for speaking my mind.
>>
>>27546384
It's exactly what women do
>>
If you're so sure of your opinions why do you need to make a thread begging for others to validate them?
>>
>>27546384
Not men, popular opinion. Women want to be loved be people in general, not just win over a single mate
>>
>>27546384
The first part isnt true. And it's not just what men like, what other women like too, but all of that can still be attributed to mens opinions or the media. The second part is true to an extent and it is worrying , eg. Nu Males and males pretending to be "asexual".
>>
>>27545772

m8 this board is full of men who get their opinions from 4chan. There's men here who hate women but haven't interacted enough with them to hate them based on something. Maybe they had one or two problems with girls but this echo chamber board intensifies these insignificant crappy experienced.
>>
>>27544380
>Women don't have their own opinions
Then how do you explain tumblr?
>>
>>27546493
Because i want to see what people think and discuss it to get a deeper understanding of this. I never said i was so sure. I am willing to take opinions of the people who disagree into account and not dismiss it.
>>
>>27546619
id like to think It started from a few delusional women (maybe men) that somehow actually had their own opinion, albeit idiotic ones. However, no matter how stupid the opinion, as long as they have good reason to believe it so be it. I never meant to say all women, but i apologise for not specifying. this continued and snowballed into a giant clusterfuck that is tumblr today.
>>
>>27546456
Thank you for sharing. I thought that you might be right. Women might have been constantly pressured into following and never leading because Men were always stronger, that is why it translated into their "opinions" in todays world.

if you can be this much self aware, i still have hope for women.
>>
>>27546619
tumblr is microwaved feminist theory. There's nothing there that wasn't in some radfem screed 20 years before.
>>
File: fap.png (25 KB, 174x255) Image search: [Google]
fap.png
25 KB, 174x255
>>27546456
Stand out like a sore thumb by being my gf
>>
File: 35735735673565.png (108 KB, 188x310) Image search: [Google]
35735735673565.png
108 KB, 188x310
>>27544888

>everyone else but me a mindless zombie, going through life completely oblivious to the shallowness of western society. Being the only sane man in a world of madmen, it is my imperative to go onto the internet and gush about how deep, thoughtful, and enlightened I am.

It's funny how you think you are different when you have the exact same thinking that everyone else in your generation does.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 639x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 639x1136
>>27547073
wow rude

originyl commen
>>
File: 0ba.png (285 KB, 580x617) Image search: [Google]
0ba.png
285 KB, 580x617
>>27544380
i don't disagree but you have to admit there's more than a little irony in posting that to this board
>>
>>27545576
Underrated truth
Fucking original m8
>>
File: 1459351680160.jpg (59 KB, 640x362) Image search: [Google]
1459351680160.jpg
59 KB, 640x362
>>27544380
>if you ask
Nobody wants to talk to you anon.
>>
>>27544380
You sucked me in with Kayo but it was just some dumb bullshit fuck off OP
>>
the fact is that women rarely think much about anything beyond what their social group tells them to think
they are herd creatures by nature and rely on either a group of other women or a man to tell them what to do and how to think
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.