[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HATE ATTENTION WHORES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 16
File: roastie whore reeeeeee.png (59 KB, 615x334) Image search: [Google]
roastie whore reeeeeee.png
59 KB, 615x334
>She's a disgusting halfbreed (Asian/white)
>Has fucked over 20 different guys and brags about it nonstop
>Makes fun of her loser beta orbiters/random other guys to their faces and calls them "the virgins"
>literally molested/raped an underage guy and brags about it
>feminist progressive shill of course
>pretends to be better than the regressive left because she is a "classical liberal" who selectively promotes freedom of speech
>except she wants to attend anti-trump rallies to silence freedom of speech
>openly (but ironically of course) racist and says she thinks all minorities are unattractive, especially asian guys (fuckin race traitor)
>exclusively dates and fucks whites (has a fetish for British white men because she is from England)
>Got knocked up by British guy at Uni (probably on purpose to lock down a her lanky master race fancy accent chad)
>luckily for him, she miscarried because she has too little body fat and drinks like your typical party slut
>is literally a meme of everything wrong with the left and a caricature of r9k's views on women
>thank god she is going to transfer and go to uni in the UK so she can get raped and beaten by mudslimes
>she is currently studying undergrad law, but thankfully for the legal system, she will probably end up either murdered and raped, or pregnant and on welfare/child support.
>>
File: annoying suicide.jpg (52 KB, 484x483) Image search: [Google]
annoying suicide.jpg
52 KB, 484x483
Now she is complaining guys give her attention
It's because she does the bait and switch
She draws guys in by acting like a slut
Then she decides that these guys aren't chad enough, so she doesn't like when they ask to hang out
She thinks getting laid a lot means she is pretty
She doesn't understand that she is literally average or even below average at best
>>
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 1012x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 1012x680
Bump

>uni feels

Why is this such an issue on western campuses?
>>
>>27544302
Please tell more about this open racism. Id like to deepen my race based insecurities. Thanks.
>>
Rule #1 with dealing with attention whores: don't give them attention.
>>
File: conservative girl.jpg (109 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
conservative girl.jpg
109 KB, 427x640
>>27544792
She will defend other races and their shitty, backwards and dangerous culture like a typical lefty, but she will openly talk about how unattractive any non-white people are. LIke, to their faces. She hides it by using the term "preference" sometimes, but it really is fucked up how she worships british white guys. It's kinda pathetic how much she hates her other half, and looks down on other "lesser" minorities, and you can bet that if you talked about how unattractive black women were near her, she would get all uppity and offended. >>27544776
Idk, cultural marxism, gynocentrism, runaway hypergamy, female nature after being enfranchised, russian subversion, western decadence, excessive freedom without conservative shame culture, degradation of masculinity and male power, multiculturalism, etc. Could be anything, really.
>>
File: British Cock Worship.png (91 KB, 747x557) Image search: [Google]
British Cock Worship.png
91 KB, 747x557
>>27544920
jesus christ it just never ends
>>
File: Brit-dong-istan.png (36 KB, 618x224) Image search: [Google]
Brit-dong-istan.png
36 KB, 618x224
>>27545136
and on and on and on and fuck me daddy
>>
>>27544920
Sounds like the average nonwhite feminist. My sister (were half mexican). Has gotten kinda into this shit. I was staying with her and her boyfriend in Germany at his apt. We were watching some revenge action movie and my sister keeps expressing her dispproval, wah wahi don't want to watch a movie about another white make blah blah women should get more representation. Anyways, shes taken to bitching about white men, meanwhile that's all she's ever dated. She and her friend were bitching about it and all i could imagine was how many white cocks they've sucked and lusted after. Fucking hypocrite. Honestly what all of this comes down to is their own self loathing and insecurity. White guys bitch about white women but the reality is that white women are the most racially loyal. The only time they date outside is if they're trashy or just really in love. Meanwhile nonwhite women are just fundamentally pathetic.
>>
File: just gtfo of america already.png (51 KB, 622x261) Image search: [Google]
just gtfo of america already.png
51 KB, 622x261
>>27545179
last one hopefully. I hope she gets knocked up by the blackest nigger in the whole country.
>>
>>27544302

Honestly, I've had it enough with the betas on r9k. The betas on r9k or around r9k: if I say I want to be a whore, I want to be a whore. If I say I'm a whore, then I AM A WHORE. You may think this post is directed at you specifically but it's not just one person--its all of you. I'm not a meme, thank you very much, leave me alone.

My name is Stacy, my sign is Stacy, my number is Stacy.
>>
File: 1459102612178.jpg (45 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
1459102612178.jpg
45 KB, 660x371
>>27545198
THIS

But how can we move from shaming, like OP, and to actually fixing the issue at hand?
>>
>>27545354
You don't fix it. We're headed towards a societal collapse. Just hold on m8 its gonna be a bumpy ride.
>>
>>27545354
We would need systemic change. We would need to somehow reverse the pro-female media and education bias so that people are actually taught the truth about women's bad behavior and their negative effects on society and children. Shaming is actually very effective. Shame culture is the primary thing keeping asian women skinnier and more in line with conservative values. Women are herd animals, and fear social ostracization worse than anything else. Why do you think Fat-SHAMING and slut-SHAMING campaigns exist? We stopped shaming women in the west, and they took full advantage. Now we aren't allowed to shame them for anything. Kill political correctness, and eventually women will be living in fear of ridicule for their shit behavior once again.
>>
File: 1459120977659.jpg (130 KB, 1200x860) Image search: [Google]
1459120977659.jpg
130 KB, 1200x860
>>27545549
>muh crypto-fascism
>>
>>27544302

>be a beta and fall for Stacy
>totally ignores and cucks me

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

>posts tearful rant on r9k

How's the cucklife treating you fampai?
>>
WESTERN WOMEN ACTING LIKE A REPULSIVE WHORE MORE COMING SOON IN OTHER NEWS WATER IS WET.
>>
>>27545582
Well, if 1950's america without leftist subversion was facism, I guess so. Neo-confucianism would also work if we could import it. Pretty much every abrahamic religion is based on shame culture to keep the people in line. Legislation isn't even necessary in religious societies because the people easily recognize pathological behavior without necessitating government intervention. The people take it upon themselves to shame and punish those who act dysfunctionally. Facism, I believe, is not tolerant of free speech. Free speech is exactly what we need to fix the problem. Once everyone is given a voice by the media and educational system, the shitty leftist brainwashing will be unable to compete with the counter-evidence.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 728x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 728x810
Bump

Mfw 2dpd
>>
File: Lauren Waifu.jpg (71 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Lauren Waifu.jpg
71 KB, 480x480
>>27545696
I'm not into her. She is literally disgusting. I am aiming for a religious virgin white girl, not some mongrel atheist chink jap feminazi with a worn out abortion pussy.
>>
ugly and creepy
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 480x270
>>27545844

Whatever u say senpai
>>
>>27544302
who the fuck brags about banging tons of dudes. hopefully the god emperor wins and this bitch will fucking leave
>>
>>27545907
Wow, you found her fast :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 540x429
>Asian chick obsessing over getting a white guy to marry her

Nothing to see here.
>>
>>27545988
be funny to sick a bunch of /pol/ack britbongs on her
>>
>>27544408
If left the first comment calling her an attention seeking cunt, you could have been infamous.
>>
>>27546191
wut? explain pls mastah
>>
>>27545200
you would think someone who wants to do law would at least understand that marrying someone for residents is illegal and shes posting proof on fb

what whatever, shes a female and they have no common sense
>>
>>27546191
link to her profile so I can watch pl0x
>>
>>27545907
What the fuck is this thing... ugly af m8.
>>
>>27544776
I'm not american but rich chads are all the same in any part of the world.
There's specially this chad in my uni, I have two classes with him and his squad of faggots, his dad's money get him out of trouble everytime and he owns a Mustang car. Anyway there's this guy who keeps trying really really hard to be his friend despite he is not rich, chad has mocked him in public and he still wants to enter to his social circle.
Everytime I see that I feel a lot better about myself, if I am pathetic, there's always deeper levels to reach.
>>
>>27544302
did she also make this page?
http://inferiorasian.com/odes-to-white-man/
>>
File: popcorn-fundraiser1.jpg (100 KB, 511x405) Image search: [Google]
popcorn-fundraiser1.jpg
100 KB, 511x405
>>27546307
Did cud get gud
>>
I have NEVER seen a girl say "not interested" it's always some "uhh i'm probably busy that day, maybe later???" They drag it out and lead you on for their own stupid worthless ego.

For all the shit they put men through for "not stating their intentions", they sure don't give us the same treatment. Women are hypocrites in every aspect of their life.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.