[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Stacy becomes interested in you >she's looking to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: 1458526203157.gif (1 MB, 540x531) Image search: [Google]
1458526203157.gif
1 MB, 540x531
>Stacy becomes interested in you
>she's looking to settle down
>wants me to meet her family
>obviously she's fucked several guys already
>act completely uninterested in her
>doesn't work, she becomes more interested
>decide to act like a complete dick
>she becomes even more interested

I-I don't want this
>>
it's too late senpai. embrace the stace.
not like you're going to do better on your own anyway.
>>
>>27543413
It's too late Anon. You'll become her flesh dildo.
>>
>>27543413
Just tell her to fuck off you fuckface
>>
>>27543413
So stop beating around the bush and say "I'm not interested".
>>
>>27543516
but that would be lying. and liars go to hell.
>>
>>27543413
I would never go for a Stacy at an older age, I mean there's no point. I'd rather die a lonely old man than settle for a has been.
>>
>>27543413
Too bad faggot, Stacy always gets what she wants.

Accept your fate.
>>
>>27543548
If you're OP, then you need to come clean and admit that you are into her and the only reason you posted this is so that you can pretend you're not a willing betabux provider.
>>
>>27543413
you're doing it wrong anon.

You're doing it backwards.

View dealing with her like george costanza would... just do the opposite and she'll go away.

Ignore her? no no no get clingy and lovely dovely and start acting like super beta... her interest will dry up like her vag and go sahara desert mode.

girls do not love or get turned on by clingy overly nice loveing guys... they consider it weak and want a strong man they can think they tamed.

flip script go beta cling and she'll go away
>>
Just get some pussy and bail this is very simple
>>
>>27543413
B E T A
U
X

sorry op, but it's gonna happen. Settle for that used up roast.
>>
>>27544066
Listen to this bot. This is exactly right OP. Do this to the letter.
>>
Either suck it up and be the beta bux or do shit to make her not want you anymore OP. It isn't that hard. You post on /r9k/ so I'm sure you can dry up that Stacey vag.
>>
What's wrong with wanting to settle down?

What's wrong with wanting to have a family and be loyal to a man?

A lot of people mess around in their youth, sorry if you missed out. Later mid twenties that feel starts to kick in and you start thinking about finding a life partner.

Maybe you're not there yet, but you might be missing out on a grand opportunity due to the immature and unrealistic opinions you've adopted which are spread by 4chan people who don't have much real world experience and have become bitter
>>
>>27544535
If OP doesn't want a relationship then he doesn't want a relationship. Forcing it won't lead to happiness.

Fuck off with your obligation bullshit.
>>
>feign interest
>acquire sex
>keep stalling until she figures out you don't want to settle down
>she dumps you
>you got to fuck her for a while

Seems like a perfect opportunity to give her a taste of her own medicine, OP.
>>
>>27544535
>I'm a used-up roastie, give money to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>27544535
>thinking sex should be trivialized
Face it, OP is going to have to work really hard (i.e. be a beta provider) for something that Chad got just for being fun.

And that's assuming she doesn't divorce him later which is very likely if she really is a slut.
>>
>>27543413
I know that feel they become thirty ass fuck because they never been rejected like that before.they probably thing you are a really hight catch for not being thirty with them.
>>
>>27544535
There is nothing wrong with any of that. As long as with it's a non-used up roast. Marry a 22 year old girl and that's your best shot.
>>
When a Stacy decides she doesn't like you any more and starts avoiding you but you want to part on amicable terms for the sake of mutual interests, is it socially acceptable to send her a text saying that you took the hint and that you're not offended or does that make me seem desperate?
I'm debating just avoiding her and only interacting when necessary or texting her like that.
>>
>>27544535
what's wrong with not wanting a used up slut who fucked 10 guys before you?

you will be just another guy to her, these loose sluts are unable to love at this point, which they admit themselves all the time here on /r9k/
>>
Make her pay for everything and do regarding sexual acts.
>>
Unmitigated cursing at people for no reason, nice.

When I hear someone apply the lingo to persons irl, esp. The alpha-beta or Stacy Chad dichotomies, its a clear indicator that the exaggerations of 4chan rhetoric have permeated into their ideology which guides their major lifes decisions.

I think to myself,
Is ther anything wrong with this girl?
Or is OP going full autist and making assumptions which is marginalizing himself from tfw no gf due to his judgments about the past o an otherwise suitable young ho?
>>
>>27544428
This nigga is the only sensible person ITT.
>>
>>27544695
It's almost like people make stereotypes based off of real word examples ;)
>>
>>27544695
nice bait m8

lol
>>
>>27544695
Yeah, but at least Opies not a pseudo intellectual know-it-all prick who uses fancy words and grammar that any English professor would tell you are long winded and to get to the fucking point.
>>
When I hear threads like this,

It's almost never any problem with the broad,

It's OP making an excuse for his anxiety and not being man enough to fuck the ho,

So he reacts in anger and pretends like its her fault, typical of autists,

Where a smart cyborg would use her for gifts, sex, meeting her cute friends

A ho is of great value because she can boost your social level by introducing you to other, more suitable hos, ie her friends
>>
>>27544663
Fuck that shit girls like that are just death in the inside and are not girlfriend material.
>>
>>27544695
http://family-studies.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/sex-partners-college.jpg
STUDY THE CHART, FAGGOT.
>>
>>27544817
>implying i want to waste my time with trash

Quality>quantity
>>
>pussy walks to your doorstep
>turn it down
>>
>>27544795
>>27544795
I see your small point. The general idea whic i am trying to make mention of, is that the more and more verbose i become, the more of yoru time that i waste by you reading this, and that you are a huge faggot
>>
>>27544910
>messing with pussy that will poke a hole in your condom
>>
>>27544989
more like use your used ones, just put some hot sauce in it
if you hear screaming you know she's a schemer
>>
>>27544910
Chad pls go. Not everyone here is enslave to the pussy wants to fuck everthing that moves. Do you even into standards?
>>
saved this thread
>>
>>27543413
>several
That's low for women these days.
>>
>>27546569

Why, friend? Are you looking to use this as advice?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.