[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you Celese you dumb slut, fembot is not real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-03-25-04-20-53.png (590 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-25-04-20-53.png
590 KB, 1280x800
Pro tip, fellow robots. There is no such thing as a fembot, women can't be fembots. I met a girl a while back who browsed r9k, we talked, played vidya, etc. Until I realised she called herself a fembot, and she had over 100 friends on steam. She said "oh I don't talk to any of them tho". What a fucking lie. She was a fat hambeast who called herself "thick" and she was constantly sending me photos of herself with other guys, and she had lots of friends irl. I didn't have any friends, so despite this I stayed her friend, talked to her every day or so since she was my only human contact. One day she sends me a photos of her tits for no reason, further proving she's a slut. I ignored it and continued on, we played vidya etc. Until today I finally had it, after a year I snapped at her, ticked off. I told her fembots aren't real and that she shouldn't vote for bernie. So I deleted her and blocked her, and I've never felt better. Fembots aren't real, and if you ever meet a girl calling herself that, tell her to fuck off. They're all fat lard hambeast who have had tons of bfs and shit. Don't trust them, bros before hoes. I'm going full MGTOW after this shit, I don't care if I have no human contact.
>>
File: v8v8v8v8.png (192 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
v8v8v8v8.png
192 KB, 1252x1252
wow, you really put effort into this one
>>
>>27543616
Nigga this ain't bait, want me to post her steam?
>>
>there are no fembots
>says this like real robots don't know this already

Go back to soc
>>
>>27543753
How about you post her fat tits instead faggot.
>>
>>27543781
I'm saying this as a reminder anon, I never believed she was a fembot, but I didn't say anything because I had no one else to talk to. I'm glad she's gone now, though. Now I can be truly alone and I've never been happier. Fuck women.
>>
>there's no fembots
>uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i fell for a slut and made her my only contact when she was obviously more social and slutty now im coming back here to tell you that because i'm a retard, you'll be a retard too with women.

fuck off you stupid normalshit.
>>
>>27543786
This! You seriously need to show some proof of purchase here
>>
>>27543786
Never saved them, I know I should've but they were disgusting so I didn't even want them on my phone.
>>
>>27543864
Whatever you say mang.
>>
>>27543826
I never was attracted to her, she was disgusting. But yeah, I'm a idiot for ever even talking to her.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.