[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been sexually harassed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10
File: 105414.jpg (520 KB, 970x840) Image search: [Google]
105414.jpg
520 KB, 970x840
Have you ever been sexually harassed?
>>
>>27542840
I wish, I really do.
>>
>>27542840
I can't tell the person who made this comic was several levels deep in irony or just a faggot
>>
>>27542840
No. I wish I was. Especially while I was a junior high school student by my teacher.
>>
The funny thing is a lot of SJWs actually do hate bronies for appropriating a little girls cartoon.
>>
>>27542840
Yes, a guy touched me in weird places because I was next to a cute girl in a crowed train and he got confused.
>>
Yes. I was at a university library and asked a librarian (older woman) for some help. As she was standing next to me showing me something on a computer, she let her hand slide up and down my back and pushed me closer to her and hugged ne. It was NOT subtle, and several of my friends saw and said it was clearly a case of harassment.

At a burger joint, an older female employee hit on me. Every single time I ate there. It was underage at the time. Again I had friends with me who saw and confirmed, and it wasn't sexy or anything, just clearly inappropriate and really awkward.

Also a pizza baker tried giving me a massage while I was eating a pizza. I had a friend with me who saw the librarian and burger joing thing happen as well. He asked why this keeps happening to me and I said I didn't know.... to this day, I don't know.
>>
File: 1423045992451.jpg (44 KB, 286x429) Image search: [Google]
1423045992451.jpg
44 KB, 286x429
>>27543182
They were after your lucky charms.
>>
This girl at school like to surprise me with tight hugs and unintentionally jam my face into her chest. I don't even really know her and she thought what she was doing was funny just because it's a girl harassing a guy. I like boobs as much as the next guy, but you have to ask for a guy's consent before you can do stuff like that. We weren't even friends.
>>
I got felt up in a mosh pit once. It was my first time so I didn't know that's a norm. Was too wild really to see who it was but pretty sure it was the same guy.
>>
Someone at a club grabbed my ass, gave it a firm squeeze, and then spanked it. It happened so quick I didn't even react and I have no idea who did it. They seemed pleased with my butt, tho. I'm a dude, btw.
>>
>>27542840
No but I almost got kicked out of school for sexual harassment
>>
>Go to my family dinner trip.
>See aunt who I haven't seen in over 5 years.
>She'll hug me but slides her hands under my shirt and cop up some feels.
>Often would pinch my butt when we walk past.
>Had to share beds with her.
>Woke up with her hand in my pants.
I was probably around 16 and she somewhat near 30 when it started.
>>
>>27543417
>unintentionally

It's never unintentional. If a girl is pressing her tits to you, she damn well meant to.
>>
>>27542919
>appropriating
delegalize this word

immidiately
>>
>>27543776
You better greentext it, famalam.
>>
Yep. Twice, at my old job (which was a female clothing store). Both were transgender men, coincidental.
>>
Yes.
Feel bad man.
You can call me a autist all you want but I don't like people violating my body and personal space without my permission.
I don't let that shit slide, I don't think it is funny, and I am not going to "chill out" just because it is a girl doing it. I will smack a bitch if she don't respond to words and warning.
>>
>>27542870
Probably a faggot.
>>
File: 1456998284807.jpg (23 KB, 504x350) Image search: [Google]
1456998284807.jpg
23 KB, 504x350
>>27542840
>some SJW trying to be ebin and switch the rolez guys hehe! see how awful it is!
>doesn't realize tons of ugly guys would kill to be hit on like that instead of flat ignored or looked at with disgust and dying alone.

Women will never realize how privileged they are or how easy they have it
>>
>>27542870
>several levels deep in irony or just a faggot
this is like the ideal zone for irony.
>>
>>27543809
hot

was she good looking?
>>
No, but I've been sexually discriminated at work. I was a temp worker in an office and the older women there were terrible. I used to over hear them talking about how they didn't want to work with a young male.

They would always pull of really passive agressive shit.
>Asking everyone if they wanted a drink but me.
>Giving the other two females temps all of the real work and leaving me with nothing to do but filing/asking every 20 minutes for something to do.
>Really shitty/condescending attitute when I would ask for help/clarification on something. >Would see the girls ask and they were nice as pie to them.

I feel uneasy now when I'm in a job with an office full of women, it sucks. Women are just as bad, if not worse than men when it comes to this sort of thing.
>>
File: metal-brances_0.jpg (605 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
metal-brances_0.jpg
605 KB, 1000x667
Back in highschool I used to stay over at my best friend's often, sometimes we would drink or smoke some weed, I would always crash on the couch.

One time I woke up to his little sister groping my dong, she pulled it out it looked like she was gonna suck it but she just walked away, left me hard and blueballed.

I'm pretty sure that counts as rape.
>>
I was 8 and some guy offered me some coins to play in an arcade bar. I sat on his lap and started playing, he was moving weird and kept touching my ass. It lasted like 5 minutes before he lost all the coins. I was trying to lose my lives in the game as fast as possible but without him noticing that i was doing it on purpose.

At least you guys had women molesting you.
>>
>>27544275
Slowly realizing it now, yes.
>>
>>27543821
>delegalizeing
appropriate this word

immediately
>>
>>27545044
Was he handsome?
>>
>>27546464
No, he was some dirty middle aged man and i'm not gay either.
>>
>>27545146
Greentext some stories incestbro.
>>
I had a thing a few weeks ago where I was bending down to put my dogs collar on and my sisters friend stood right behind me and started talking like "you know I can see your ass crack... you need some tighter trousers... yeah, got a real italian plumber thing going on back there... mmm hmmm"

I just said "alright" and jogged off with my dog
>>
File: 143552410067.png (69 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
143552410067.png
69 KB, 412x351
>>27542840
>tfw we don't live in the universe where women are horny perverts who sexually harass men
>>
>waiting outside the shops for me mam
>girls across the street at a bus stop yell at me "OI! MY MATE FANCIES YOU!"
>get so nervous I hide in the store until their bus comes
>>
What kind of beta faggot pussy would get flustered by a woman making hard slutty advances like that? I'd think it was hilarious, unless it was a tranny then I'd stomp its head in.
>>
File: bro its just a prank.png (1 MB, 1079x1031) Image search: [Google]
bro its just a prank.png
1 MB, 1079x1031
>>27546806
>not being terrified of women
>>
>>27542840
I was groped in a gay club once.

The guy sat next to me and rubbed his hand up my thigh.

I didn't stop him.

Partially out of surprise and social awkwardness and partly because I was rather flattered to receive attention.

...despite being straight and having a girlfriend.
>>
>>27546696
you don't want to live in a species where the female is the aggressor, anon.
>>
>>27542840
Yes bloxpostingalwayswins
>>
>>27546806
Try having a woman old enough to be your mom and twice as ugly putting her hands all over your ass.

Shit is not cute.
>>
File: 1439429123745.jpg (608 KB, 2121x2225) Image search: [Google]
1439429123745.jpg
608 KB, 2121x2225
I got groped by a girl with huge tits on the bus about half a year ago. It was like my ecchi animes come to life.

She must have been into skinny twinks or something because i am not a Chad by any stretch of the imagination.

She was also drunk on a bus at 9 in the morning, so there's that too.
>>
>>27546989
>...despite being straight and having a girlfriend.
Why were you in a gay club then
>>
>>27547385
Because he's completely 100 percent straight anon. Can't you read?
>>
>>27542870
Everyone who hides behind 'irony' is a faggot.
>>
>>27547385
Night out with friends ando a group of girls.

Was quite fun! Certainly an experience anyways.

Though went into the toilet and there were 5 guys jerking each other off.

I just awkwardly went to the urinal in the corner and kept my eyes to myself.
>>
>>27543809

>desiretoknowmoreintensifies.png

Story time, you filthy bastard
>>
>>27543417
>jam my face into her chest
How would that even work?
>>
>>27543906
pretty much told a bunch of people to go fuck themselves over email and was told it was sexual harassment because I hurt their feelings...long story short fuck gamer girls theyre the worst
>>
>>27547704
Fuck those bitches that use the sexual harassment card at every stupid thing.
>>
>>27542840
Don't more men go to bronie conventions more than women? Where are the children in this comic? Isn't MLP geared to children and their parents? Don't these people have any shame?
>>
In middleschool, while I was getting a drink from the fountain, this girl pinched my ass. I didnt even know the bitch.
>>
I feel validated unless it's in front of my friends.
>>
>>27542840
This pic would be more accurate if the guy was in a half naked pony costume, knew little about MLP, and flirted with the hot girls only.
>>
Some black girl slapped my ass in the hallway back in high school.
>>
>>27542840
The kind of guy who sexually harasses women wouldn't give a fuck about being sexually harassed himself: he'd just take them up on their offers. By contrast, the shy beta type depicted in this comic was never going to sexually harass women in the first place. Why is the author trying to shame the one group for the actions of the other?
>>
>>27542840
I had a nurse put her ass right in my face. Wasn't sure if it was intentional or not. Wasn't too social so didn't have a phone to get her number
>>
File: what.png (230 KB, 348x358) Image search: [Google]
what.png
230 KB, 348x358
>>27542840
Man what the fuck is with her mouth?
>>
>>27542840
fucking Tumblr ruining things I like
>>
>>27547625
when will they learn?
;jkhlkjh
>>
>>27550084

It's distorted because cartooning.
>>
>>27549108
liberals think of all people primarily as parts of collectives
>>
>>27542840
I was at a bar a few months ago and a girl slapped me on the ass because she thought I was somebody else.
>>
File: 1313811830689.jpg (40 KB, 439x536) Image search: [Google]
1313811830689.jpg
40 KB, 439x536
>>27542840

Sure. An overweight girl developed a crush on me in high school and used to try to sit next to me and slide her hand into my crotch under the tables. It kinda became a game of musical chairs trying to time getting a spot away from her, but this only seemed to encourage her to win.
She was part of my group of friends, and she told more or less everyone about how she was crushing on me. I devastated her by taking another girl to graduation, but she still turned up randomly at my place from time to time or would call (back before caller ID).
I eventually ended up fucking her just to make her leave me alone. I figured if I did a bad enough job of it she'd stop fantasising about me. It was unpleasant, but it worked.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.