[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ugly and fat Start lifting and cardio >Short Starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: RIro9ryl.jpg (84 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
RIro9ryl.jpg
84 KB, 1252x1252
>Ugly and fat
Start lifting and cardio
>Short
Starting wearing heels
>Poor
Start studying CS and make 100k
>Be autistic
Starting forcing youself to meet people and become social
>Low test
get test injections from doctor

fixed all your problems
>>
>>27542768
>Start lifting and cardio
still ugly
>Starting wearing heels
compensating
>Start studying CS and make 100k
oversaturated field
>Starting forcing youself to meet people and become social
"I don't understand autism"
>get test injections from doctor
doc won't give you test unless it causes legitimate developmental and physical issues
>>
>>27542768
>Fat
Quite the opposite,, just ugly face
>Short
Not that short 6"1
>Start studying CS
I prefer law senpai
>Autistic
Can't change this, legitimately on the spectrum
>Low test
When will this meme die
>>
That is not how autism works.
And forcing your self out there will just make people hate you and you hate everyone.
>>
ewertyukytreertyuthr
>>
That is a bit like saying

>be retarded
Just study harder
>>
File: Black Sandwich Chef.png (18 KB, 231x240) Image search: [Google]
Black Sandwich Chef.png
18 KB, 231x240
>>27542768
I haven't seen advice puppy in years.

Here, I'll see your old meme and raise you a sandwich chef.
>>
>>27542883

>I prefer law senpai

enjoy being unemployed
>>
I think most robots know how to fix their problems, anon. It's usually not a matter of not knowing the solutions, but not knowing how to properly construct a path to that solution.

When you live a life of existential crisis, boredom, depression and self-hatred it isn't a matter of not knowing what to do. It's a matter of mustering the will to even care.

I'd suggest that you kindly take yourself away from here. Perhaps a site like facebook or even /soc/ would be more to your liking you ignorant normie fuck. Ree.
>>
>>27542768
Wearing heels is a temporary solution for a permanent problem. You should know that.
>>
>>27542768
>Starting forcing youself to meet people and become social

Autists will only be able to meet other autists

in which case it just makes them worse
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.