[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think of sex changes? Pretty sure 'traps'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: tooscaredtobeaman.jpg (38 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
tooscaredtobeaman.jpg
38 KB, 550x550
What does /r9k/ think of sex changes?

Pretty sure 'traps' are just meming, and anyone who actually wants to change their gender is mentally ill
>>
>>27542530

>What does /r9k/ think of sex changes?

As a jew I'm strongly in favor of the feminization of white men since it helps keep us on track to 100% white genocide.
>>
File: 1423476078107.png (448 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1423476078107.png
448 KB, 900x900
whata disgrace!
>>
File: merchant.jpg (69 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
merchant.jpg
69 KB, 501x585
>>27542580
you forgot this
>>
File: 612x325familie.gif (103 KB, 612x325) Image search: [Google]
612x325familie.gif
103 KB, 612x325
>>27542580
they better try harder
>>
I think they don't actually exist yet. It's currently just an elaborate cosmetic procedure.
>>
morally I'm not against it. But the medical technology's not there yet. 99% of them look like fucking tragedies.
>>
I'm not really sure it is the solution for gender dysphoria.

There is also the inherit lie involved. I have little issue referring to these people as their preferred gender, but I don't actually believe they are now the other gender.
>>
You can rearrange the pipes but the plumbing is still the same.
>>
I think it's an exploitation of mental illness.
>>
>>27542530
I don't really care, since I try to be nice to everyone, but there's nothing wrong with mental illness. That's why gender dysphoria is in the DSM and has treatment specified to be hormones ect.

Since they are getting treatment for their mental illnesses, I will support them.
>>
>substantially more men than women have them done
>traps usually have huge dicks
>have them cut off
>well hung men are eliminating themselves from the competition

I think they are fantastic.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 291x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 291x302
>body naturally produces estrogen

I think trannies/traps or any of the like should off themselves
>>
They seem pretty cool, if I could pass as female I would definitely get one.
Not even trans, just would rather be a chick.
>>
in my books, a man turns into a female when the Y-chromosome disappears. the end.
>>
The only comment I have is that they have an incurable disease and lack the guts to kill themselves.
>>
>>27542530

I really don't give a damn.

If people want to chop their balls off, then good for them.
>>
>>27542530
Traps don't change their body or sex. Those are trannies.
>>
>>27544521

What if there is no y chromosome to begin with?
>>
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 800x1163) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266 KB, 800x1163
I think trans folks should be able to have whatever surgery they want as along as they can pay for it. That being said, anyone born with a dick and having grown up as a man is not a woman and not the same as me. It takes more than a scientifically made vagina to be a woman. Otherwise, you can stick a fleshlight on a dog and then consider Fido a woman.

But, trans people should be able to live and work and otherwise exist. I just don't see them as exactly the same as a naturally born man or woman.
>>
>>27545056
Fido's definitely got something stuck in him there, but it's not a fleshlight and I don't think the intent is to make him a woman.

I want my gf to buy me a tail.
>>
>>27542530
jenner is definitely trans4pay.
he should... well... you know.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.