[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The mere concept of "sex" feels so distant to me I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: Emptiness....jpg (1 MB, 3352x2466) Image search: [Google]
Emptiness....jpg
1 MB, 3352x2466
The mere concept of "sex" feels so distant to me

I just consider it alien

Who else feel like this?
>>
iktf
maybe when i stop looking so disgusting i'll be able to have sex
>>
how do people even enjoy it, it looks like a chore.
>>
>>27542017
Spoken like a true forever alone fat neckbeard. Tragic.
>>
>>27541870
are you me? i was thinking that exact though about an hour ago. Sex just seems... like some unrealistic concept that I will never get. I dont even think about it like I will get it someday, it just doesnt seem conceivable that I would do such a thing at this point.
>>
>>27542072
So true braheim
>>
File: 1438022866844.png (83 KB, 790x773) Image search: [Google]
1438022866844.png
83 KB, 790x773
>walk around
>see people
>people who have had sex
>21 years old and cannot fathom the concept of having sex with another person let alone loving them
>>
>After awhile you stop being able to think about sex, at least the way other people do. You can think about it abstractly, or when watching other people perform a stylized version of it alone in your room while you use your hand to joylessly complete a sad shadow of the biological imperative, but you stop being able to imagine sex as something you could be a part of. You see a woman in the springtime, her midriff peeking out from between the soft cotton of a shirt and the rougher waist of a pair of jeans. You start to imagine her naked, constructing a fantasy in detail, the way her breasts would sit against her chest, the soft down or absence thereof on her pubic area, and then you try to insert yourself into her presence and the fantasy crumbles to dust under the weight of its own absurdity. You know there's no chain of events, no course of actions, that could lead to that ill defined imaginary room where the two of you would meet in an act of carnal congress. There's no way to there from where you are, it's not even an alternate universe, it's an inconceivable one. It's like trying to imagine a world where everything else is the same except elephants float around like helium balloons and have to be anchored by their trunks or they'll float away. An inherently absurd thought. That's the idea of you and her being intimate. So you look away from that tiny sliver of skin, trying to keep your face from contorting in pain and bitterness. Where other men might smile at her you don't, because your smile sucks, and you suck.
>>
>>27542194
>Eventually you don't even bother to build the image only to have it blow it away like a sand painting in a tornado. You imagine lesser things. The brush of a cool, soft, feminine hand against yours. Mundane couple bullshit like eating pancakes on a Sunday morning or watching a movie or just sharing your day with someone who gives a fuck and is not your mother. The other party in these pathetic little domestic tableaus is ill defined in your mind, because if you imagined her clearly enough to make her realistic then you know she wouldn't want you. And even with this feminine blur, this placeholder, this blurry silhouette of nothingness you project your emotions onto, the person she's with isn't really you. It's a better version of you, a thinner less obnoxious version who will control his temper before saying something cutting, who doesn't geek out and talk too much, who is free from the flaws who make you who you are and assure that nobody else will ever want to share their life with that person. Then you realize that you're fantasizing about an Archie Comics version of yourself making tomato soup for an undefined feminine projection blob, and you realize that even the part of you that creates these images doesn't want to be with you and can't imagine anyone who might.
>>
File: 1441301900281.jpg (18 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1441301900281.jpg
18 KB, 231x218
>>27541870
i feel that
it is LITERALLY unfathomable to me that people cheat on their partners, like

>they get a girl
>feel the need to cheat
>are successful in getting EVEN MORE GIRLS and none of them know

I'm over here with no idea how to even talk to a woman without appearing nervous and creepy

wtf m8s
>>
File: 1458325020521.jpg (16 KB, 355x415) Image search: [Google]
1458325020521.jpg
16 KB, 355x415
>>27541870
Sex is overrated tbqh senpai. I was so underwhelmed when I got my first blowjob, masturbation was better. Sex with a condom might as well be fucking a warm rubber blow up doll.
>>
File: 1441514795228.jpg (611 KB, 1771x1482) Image search: [Google]
1441514795228.jpg
611 KB, 1771x1482
>>27542194
>>27542215

hit the nail on the head, s-senpai...
>>
Im a normie who wishes he could be a robot but frankly, life is better this way, I have friends, sex, play sports, go To parties and do all the regular shit chads do....not gonna lie this shit is exhausting and everyday when I get home I'm already dreading my social responsibility to society to be "normal" also, I'm a dentist so my interaction w ppl is literally what my career depends on...in the end, I can say this is all worth the effort since it's nice being included and having a support group, I guess point of
This is that I was like this all until about midway thru college when I made the decision to persue healthcare (you need LOR, shadowing, volunteer work etc so I had to really get out of my comfort
Zone) and you all can too but it does take effort and a lot, at least from my experiences....don't give up yet /b/ros, its a bitch but you can do it, what do you really have to lose other
Than going back to the way things are ? Hope you all have a good
Day
>>
File: 1456025517249.png (37 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1456025517249.png
37 KB, 633x758
The large majority of people you interact with has had sex,
>>
>>27541870
me too man
I jack off hourly but sex just doesn't appeal to me
>>
>>27541870
After so many years lacking any romantic / sexual engagement, things like dating, making out, casual sex and married life began to feel like an alien concept to me. Sometimes it feels like it doesn't even exist. Its so off that I'm honestly unable to imagine myself in any of the situations I mentioned.
>>
>>27542215

>Around you the world stays mostly the same. People fall in love, hit milestones, get married, have kids. You're even jealous of the divorcees because you know that this is just a bump in the road for them, part of their journey. You're still at the starting line watching them recede, wanting to chase them and catch up, knowing you never will. But while the world is almost static, you are aging. Moving through your life alone. You start to get bitter at the milestones you've missed and the chances you'll never have. You see the graying of your hair and the years piling on like rust eating at the hull of a decommissioned ship and you realize that your opportunity for young love is already past. Even if you got it together and got in the game you'd just have a shot at middle aged love. It doesn't matter if you think women age like a fine wine, what wine connoisseur wants to live his life without ever tasting the shocking astringency of the harsh tanins of youth. Even if that's not your thing you don't want to cut it off forever. But you have. You won't even have memories of those very good years, as the song says, to keep you warm as you slide towards your dotage. All you have is your bursting store room of regrets and bitterness, and you can always cram in more. And you know that that rusty battleship will some day have a hole in its hull and be unfixable, good for nothing more than salvage scrap. You add up the time it would take to lose the weight, get your teeth fixed, figure out your professional career, the time until you can smile at that woman in the coffee shop with confidence rather than the stomach sickness of self hate, and you realize it all adds up to a very big number. Everyone thinks of themselves as eternally 22 but at some point you are forced to admit that you are 37 and half your life is over and the back nine of the remaining half is not a time when people finally get that whole dating thing right.

>>27542379
iktf senpai
>>
File: just.png (177 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
just.png
177 KB, 370x359
>>27541870
yeah man its so crazy. the average normie has sex pretty often but i havent even seen a vagina one time and im 26. anytime i talk to a girl its like they can sense im a loser and it goes no where. is there anything else worse than being 5'6

HOW THE FUCK DO I BREAK THIS CURSE
>>
>>27542592
12 gauge slug through the roof of your mouth is the solution
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.