[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>8am >vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrr >rrrrrrrBZZZZZRRRRRTrrrrrrrr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: BANDIT_9.jpg (45 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
BANDIT_9.jpg
45 KB, 400x299
>8am
>vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>rrrrrrrBZZZZZRRRRRTrrrrrrrr
>rrrrrrrBZZZZTrrrGCHNKrrrrrr

Just fuck my sleep up.
>>
>>27541850
Why are you trying to sleep in the day? We got a job to do.
>>
>>27542076
Maybe it's OP's day off.
>>
>All right, I'll tell you everything!
>Just stop it. Stop it, please!
>>
>tfw deep sleeper
>>
>>27542076
>8am
>day
It's like you're not even a NEET
>>
>work nightshift for that sweet bonus
>losers all around me doing dumb loud shit while I try to sleep
I've called the cops on them 8+ times now, the police dispatch lady knows my name.
>>
I'm not doing yard work in the heat of the day because neets don't want their sleepy times disturbed
>>
>>27541850
Ahhhh that sound is so comfy.

Although I never hear it anymore because I wake up late.
>>
>neighbors stomp up and down the stairs all day and night, making everything in my room shake, and don't even make an effort to lower their voices
>fucking Puerto Ricans scream at each other outside my window all day
>can hear the baby above my room crying all the time
>guy next door is either playing guitar or loudly talking to people at any given time
>during the few precious quiet minutes of the day, motherfucking birds have to chirp loudly right outside my window
>earplugs don't help
>headphones don't help
I genuinely want to die. I live like a mouse and don't make any noise. Why do normies have to ruin the one place on earth where I feel comfortable and at ease?
>>
cuck memes aside, vid extremely related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0g3q_4kZnU
>>
>>27542659
I have the same problem, except if I make ANY noise or do anything at all, the neighbors pitch a fit and leave retarded passive-aggressive notes on my apartment door or e-mail the landlord. Just today I get back from doing my laundry and I find a fucking note taped to my door about putting my garbage in their garbage can last night, when trash was being picked up today. Both the cans are black and next to each other - I'm fucking sorry I put my bag in the wrong can before taking them BOTH outside for the garbage trucks to pick up for you, along with both of the recycling bins.

Month before that the old cunt e-mails the landlord and tells them to tell me to stop inviting "friends" onto "her" porch, when I don't fucking invite anyone to the apartment and if I did I'd sure as hell make sure they weren't fucking around on her goddamned porch for hours.

Fuck spics.
>>
>>27542828
the spics next door always play that same loud tuba beat every damn day. the fucking DO DO DO tuba shit. the little kids love to always have picnics and shit on my lawn even though they have their own lawn. it seems like a new kid comes out of that house everyday
>>
>>27542697
were the lids a Full Metal Jacket reference?
>>
File: 1451805973883.jpg (66 KB, 720x504) Image search: [Google]
1451805973883.jpg
66 KB, 720x504
>>27542076
Perhaps OP works at night like millions of other people.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.