[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't weed considered a god-teir drug? >>makes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 5
File: xDDDd.jpg (47 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
xDDDd.jpg
47 KB, 500x272
Why isn't weed considered a god-teir drug?

>>makes you feel better and takes attention away from your shitty life
>>not serious or hard to get, so you don't have to worry about not being safe while you buy it
>>about to be legal everywhere anyway so nobody really gives a shit
>>No worry about serious addiction/withdrawls
>>
>>27541678
its good unless i meet new people
i met semi-famous instagram thot while i was cooked and i was super autistic
social cues take 4000x longer to process
>>
Weed is the goat drug

Wish I had some
>>
>>27541678
It's entirely the people associated with it.
>>
>>27541678
>Why isn't weed considered a god-tier drug?
I thought it was...
>>
LSD>Weed
Weed is cool when you're 12, but acid is an actual experience
>>
i would smoke weed if it was legal in my area. its just a big pain in the ass to get, and gets expensive.

sure i would get dumber but i'd be happy, a pretty good trade off.
>>
>>27542236
Psychedelics are too spooky senpai
>>
>>27541678
pretty sure its permanently damaged my brain. doesnt affect me too much though, as long as im not acting like a retarded stoner fag.

wish i had some more weed, im gonna run out tonight.
>>
A study just came out of uc Berkley that showed that people who smoke weed 4 or more times a week end up in a lower income bracket than their parents.
Have fun being a lazy burnout.
>>
>>27541678
>guise! GUISE ! I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY: le weeeeeeed

go back the way you came, friend
>>
>>27542260
Not really. Unless you're crazy or have a bad set and setting
Actually I have schizoid personality disorder and latent schizophrenia (which comes out from stim use and opiate withdrawal) and I've had way worse "bad trips" from weed than any other psych
>>
>>27542303
you gonna give us a source or talk out of ur ass?
>>
>>27542303
>Millennials ending up in a lower income bracket than their parents

Yeah no shit
>>
>>27542281
Please give an example of how you think your brain is weaker now.
>>
>>27541678

It is great, weed and Rick and Morty cured my depression

>t. Reddit
>>
>>27542119
>semi-famous instagram thot

so a nobody?
>>
>>27542382
b-but r-rick
s-shut up m-morty *burp* smoke the weed morty
v-vote for b-bernie morty
>>
>>27541678
>takes attention away from your shitty life

that's why. fix your problems instead of relying on drugs to forget them. nothing god-tier about weed at all
>>
File: 1458603723602.jpg (11 KB, 152x181) Image search: [Google]
1458603723602.jpg
11 KB, 152x181
>>27541678
I like weed for the most part but I hate how it makes me feel so god damn paranoid and anxious. Whenever I go into public high I feel like everyone else there is staring at me, silently shaking their heads in disapproval. IDK how hardcore potheads deal with that t.bh
>>
>>27542370
can not remember some things so easily and get shit grades
my past is a blur, especially high school

just feels different, like my brain is in a fog compared to being 100% sober
>>
>>27541678
Last like an hour when just as cheap drugs last longer/stronger.
Tolerance is a thing and I can't spell.
>>
>>27542337
Shrooms gave me intense existential terror and changed my entire philosophy. ?/10 it probably would have gradually happened eventually but I'm pretty sure they pierced the veil of cognitive dissonance which was preventing my full transition into atheism and nihilism and threw me into the deep end.
Changed my highs on weed to this day, and that was 12 years ago.
>>
>>27542477
Don't give a fuck?
This is an original comment fuck you and this board.
>>
>>27542492
How long have you been smoking and how much do you smoke
>>
>>27542449
Abusing anything to run from your shitty life is a bad idea, but proper use of weed to inspire creativity and thought is what makes it god tier.
>>
>>27542477
It's making you focus on the paranoia which is brewing beneath the surface, most hardcore potheads probably aren't all that inherently paranoid.
>>
>>27542236
I love acid and it is probably my favorite experience, but weed is more enjoyable on a daily basis and if I had to pick one to use for the rest of my life, it would be weed
>>
Because if you're not a normie it amplifies your anxiety and paranoia tenfold.
>>
>>27542593
I mean I'm a slightly paranoid person but I can go pretty much anywhere in public without feeling like everyone is staring at me. I think it's the drug not me
>>
>>27542236
yeah once in a while but you cant drop lucy all day errday nigga.
>>
>>27542477
Entirely depends on the person. If you're prone to anxiety the weed amplifies it. If you're a relaxed person it makes you less anxious because of the increased dopamine and serotonine
>>
>>27541678
it is. opiates is a close second, but too bad for addiction, withdrawals and cost =(
>>
>>27542674
Even if you are prone to anxiety, you can still enjoy the high by putting your mind on an activity. Smoking weed and doing nothing will lead to a downward spiral of horrible thoughts. That's why before I smoke I decide on what I'm going to do for a few hours. Usually I'll watch anime because the weed helps me get so immersed that anime almost becomes real.
>>
Used to smoke weed a lot through highschool. Tried it again when I was 20. Only took 3 hits and ended up spinning and later on puking with chills for about an hour. Thought it might have been a fluke and tried it again a few weeks ago. Literally could not get my eyes to look down. Like, they were stuck looking straight up. I couldn't look down for 2 hours. What the fuck happened? I used to smoke 3 times a day and be fine.
>>
>>27542542
usually everyday
3-4 batties
sometimes i go dry for a week or two
been smoking regularly like this since november

im also half asian half white/115lbs/6ft

i make the best music when im high though
and i wouldnt say im useless/retarded
>>
>>27542303
That's because stoners know that money isn't the most important thing in life, and you don't really need that much.
>>
You are playing russian roulette with your mind with that stuff, you'll never know if you are the person who will go psychotic from using it, I never thought I would be after 10 years of smoking it with no issue.

So for those reading this thread who have any form of mental illness, I would honestly stay clear of it because I met a few folks in the hospital who also had similar reactions as I did but with them they knew they had issues but kept going.
>>
>>27542647
Weed amplifies things that are already present in your mind, it doesn't create anything new, there are things it can bring up that you aren't even consciously aware exist in your brain.

It especially amplifies things that you are focusing on, you probably start to notice that you are feeling paranoid and you focus on it and then it becomes a vicious circle effect.
>>
>>27542671
false

i did over 200tabs of legit lsd over a week and a half

grow some balls fag

at the end i was swallowing 20 at a time every few hoursalong with meth
>>
>>27541678
Xanax is superior to be honest
>>
>>27542599
this is what happens to me. weed makes my anxiety and shit so fucking crazy bad. i love smoking weed alone and just freaking myself out and listening to music and shit, but in parties or any social situations only alcohol or pills me make feel at ease. weed makes me feel like a bug under a magnifying glass in the sun
>>
>>27542737
Fuck it. If I have some schizophrenia lurking in the depths of mind its only a matter of time before it comes to get me anyways. Smoke up f a m
>>
>>27542766
I thought that you quickly became immune to LSD if you used it every day consecutively
>>
>>27542716
Well of course you feel more stupid, if you've been smoking everyday your mind is gonna be in a fucking cloud. Take a break, make sure it's at least a month long.

Also, how old are you? If you're still developing the adverse effects are wrose
>>
It is considered god-tier to most people who aren't friendless straight edge fedoras. Just look at any legalized state's population.

It can be very therapeutic, there's a reason why medical usage exists
>inb4 fedoras screaming YEAH ITS ONLY GOOD IF USED MEDICALLY NOT IF YOU ABUUUUSE IT
Medical use is the same as recreational use. Medical users ingest extremely high doses of cannabis products all the time. Thats why medical dispensaries sell products at 10x the dosage of recreational dispensaries. The only difference between a recreational user and medical user is a card that grants them lower prices and higher dose products.

>>27542599
It does that to everyone, you just have to plan your use around a comfortable setting with people you trust after you've completed all of your days responsibilities. You also have to practice building strong mental fortitude and negative thought redirection, which is something this board seems to be against doing in general.
>>
>>27542716
and i also win a lot more games in age of empires 2 when im high, im not really sure why this is cuz my micro skills are on fucking point when im blazed.
>>
>>27542737

Man Ive only been smoking daily for a year and I'm ready to quit. Its making me thing really fucked up things.
>>
>>27542766
AND LOOK AT YOU NOW
>>
>>27542715
You stopped being a care free normie.
>>
>>27542804
you keep uping the dose.

taking a 10 strip a few dayas on a binge is like taking one onb the first day
>>
>>27542814
18. i usually do take breaks, i prolly will for a few weeks.
>>
>>27542492
You sound like the type of person who would be like this without weed
>>
>>27542800
But that's the thing it might not ever happen without the use of bud. I don't understand how you can have that mindset because schizophrenia is fucking terrifying and awful, it is literal an hero mode for a lot of people.
>>
File: 1453658837025.jpg (22 KB, 433x499) Image search: [Google]
1453658837025.jpg
22 KB, 433x499
>tfw on the last 8th of my weed
>won't be buying anymore for a long time

Should I just kill myself after I smoke it all?
>>
>>27542850
If you really feel like it's fucking you up then go cold turkey on that shit next time you're dry. No excuses or exceptions. Not as much as one hit in this period. Wait 5 weeks and see how you feel.

If you want to go back to smoking, only smoke in moderation. I've been smoking almost every weekend for about a year and it works for me so far. Some people can handle a little more, some a little less. Just don't do it every day.
>>
>>27542858
yes, i still got shit grades in high school too.
>>
>>27542850
>>27542858
Yeah you're not even old enough to have a high functioning brain in the first place

There's a reason why legal states only allow people with ID showing that they're 21 or older to even enter a dispensary. It needs to be legalized across the board to implement this law everywhere.
>>
I tried weed several times. It didn't do a single thing for me. It's pussy shit compared to benzos.
>>
I don't like to smoke anymore.

Makes me apprehensive & anxious. I used to smoke fairly regularly, but it doesn't feel like it used to anymore.

The last time I smoked I started thinking about those news pieces about whether women should be allowed to be drafted & serve in the armed forces were planted to broadcast to America's adversaries that the country was willing to throw women at them if worse came to worse. Like basically saying "You thought you only had to account for X amount of pawns? Better think again"
>>
>>27542816
I've never met a stoner who acts like that sober though, which a lot of r9k does. Weed is just a shit drug tbqh senpai.
>>
>>27542449
Theres always problems anon kun
>>
tfw blaze it and go to work high
tfw nobody fucking knows

its actually fucking awesome cuz i listen to some tunes the whole time
>>
>>27542912
I tried benzos several times. It didn't do a single thing for me. It's pussy shit compared to opiates.
>>
I start regretting every decision I've ever made lately when I get stoned. It makes my paranoid sober thoughts even more deadly and hurtful.
>>
>>27542804
I knew a guy who did acid almost every day.
>>
File: hikikomori.png (146 KB, 392x380) Image search: [Google]
hikikomori.png
146 KB, 392x380
>tfw my dealer's number is out of service
>tfw NEET with no friends or social contacts whatsoever
>tfw he delivered and always had the bomb ass shit
>>
>>27542912
You didn't hit it properly, you have to inhale with the joint/blunt/pipe in your mouth, then take it out of your mouth and inhale again so that it enters your lungs. THEN you exhale.
>>
I used to love weed. I was stoned constantly. I loved how it made everything seem more intense/meaningful. Unfortunately I became too dependent on it so I stopped smoking.

It was a lot harder to quit than I expected. I felt very sick and unhappy the first week after quitting.
>>
>>27542914
Acts how, anxious? The only people who don't experience anxiety are psychopaths, sociopaths, and the mentally handicapped. Everyone else does on some level on a daily basis, even if you can't see the signs outwardly. Some people also handle situations better thanks to practicing techniques such as those learned in cognitive behavioral therapy or just being consistently immersed in different situations. Again, things this board is against in general

I've met stoners in all shapes and sizes. Some were nervous wrecks who show no signs of ever getting their shit together, some were chill and studious, some had a mind for business, and some were athletes. You'd be shocked at how many people partake but don't advertise it, which is how it should be.
>>
>>27543019
Shut the fuck up. There is no such thing as a weed withdrawal. Even coming off of a caffeine binge is more painful than quitting weed. Get back to me when you stop daily use of adderall, xanax, or codeine without tapering
>>
>>27543154
I think you underestimate how strong mental addiction can be. When you take a drug every day for long enough you're gonna feel like shit when you cut yourself off no matter what the drug was
>>
>>27542974
The beautiful thing about cannabis is that it reveals oneself to oneself. That includes one's problems. If you know you have reparations to make then make them. If you know you have made mistakes take care not to make them again. If you know you are neglecting a responsibility then take care of it as soon as possible. If this process is too painful for you then weed just isn't for you.
>>
>>27543078
Why does it offend you do much that somebody prefers being sober or other drugs to weed?

Weed doesn't ease my anxiety like benzos do
Weed doesn't make me more productive like amphetamines do
Weed doesn't make me appreciate music more like Opiates do
Weed doesn't make me find intrinsic meaning in the mundane like Psychedelics do
Weed doesn't make me more social like alcohol and MDMA does

It just makes me a nervous wreck, lose my perception of time and ability to focus on mentally strenuous activities.
>>
>>27543199
You're not gonna feel like shit if you quit weed. You're gonna feel bored. If you're an anorexic twig who could only eat when you were stoned then your appetite is gonna go away, but thats a separate problem that has nothing to do with the weed.
>>
>>27543233
What the fuck, do people actually think this? Weed isn't acid. It just gets you stoned, there are so many more introspective drugs
>>
>>27541678
makes me lazy and dumb
no motivation to do anything
gives me headaches
gives me stomach aches
tastes liek shit
smells like shit
no good feeling, just feel different

just give me robitussin pills
>>
>>27543302
This tbqh.

Opiates are literally everything people claim weed to be. (other than not physically addicting)
>>
>>27541678

>says "god tier" unironically
>just lists a bunch of green text shit as if it makes a point

Typical stoner
>>
>>27543154
I used to be a heroin addict, lol stop trying to act hard, I was just surprised by how difficult it was for me to quit weed. Nobody is impressed by a drug habit
>>
>>27543284
This.
>>27543284
>This.
>>27543284
This.
>>27543284
This.
>>27543284
This.
>>27543284
This.
wtf bl0x
>>
>>27543284
I'm not offended at all, just trying to understand and respond to your post. If you prefer all that other shit then have at it, but its a fact that if you binge on any of the substances you mentioned it will fuck your shit up, and if you binge on weed your shit will remain unfucked (provided you aren't getting fucked by the law)

I'm generally an anxious person myself, especially in social environments. I still personally find that the way cannabis benefits me outweighs its cons. I just take care to not consume it in situations that would lead to increased anxiety.
>>
>>27543357
You're lying. I've withdrawn from morphine and I've withdrawn from klonopin on multiple occasions. Every time I experienced constant claustrophobia even when outside, a sensation of impending doom, difficulty breathing, constant diarrhea, inability to keep food down, inability to sleep, and faces constantly laughing at me in my minds eye. I felt like a walking bundle of raw nerves and wanted to kill myself. This lasted for at least a week at a time. If you say this in ANY way measures up to quitting weed you're simply lying, and its painfully obvious to someone who knows what they're talking about.
>>
>>27543415
Your argument is literally that drinking coke every day will make you a fat ass while diet coke won't while ignoring all the negative side effects of drinking diet coke, all while ignoring the perfectly valid solution of limiting your regular coke intake to a healthy amount.
>>
File: 1420351594172.jpg (355 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1420351594172.jpg
355 KB, 1920x1080
>>27543284

>weed doesnt make you appreciate music

haha literally what
>>
>>27542157
yes. the fucking bob marley snoop dogg 420 circlejerk gets old really really fast.
>>
>>27543619
>You're lying
Wow neurosis much?
>in ANY way measures up
You have poor reading comprehension. I never said anything about the relative difficulty of quitting one versus the other.

Get help man, you sound insane.
>>
>>27541678
I don't understand what you are asking anon.
>>
>>27543888
Not like opiates do my man.
>>
Smells bad, anxiety, shitty culture.

At least methheads are fun until the psychosis sets in. Personally I stick to amphetamine and roids for performance enhancement, dissociatives to get high, and alcohol to loosen up in public.

Weed is objectively the worst drug. I thought I was stuck in slow motion and going to be retarded for the rest of my what then felt like a surely drastically shortened life span. I tried it again. Same anxiety, same slow motion, less fears of being retarded forever or dying, but still no good feelings of any kind. I figure fool me twice shame on me so I didn't try it a third time. If I don't like it it must be shit because I actually enjoy fun drugs most people hate like dxm, dph, or mxe.
>>
>>27544096

pretty based outlook on drugs you have there friend

I'm 24, been smoking since I was like 19, did the whole bho/oil shit for a yea or two, went back to the flower, smoked spliffs, back to vaping, and it got to a point where I had extracted all the fun out of weed, i completely agree with what you say about it

Its a fun drug but at the end of the day its a soft drug that can only be abused so much
>>
>>27544096
Most people smoke way too much these days. That's why so many people have anxiety attacks when they try it for the first time these days. People have conditioned themselves to smoke multiple grams of dank ass weed every day, and I don't consider that advisable or normal. What you're aiming for is not to get stoned as fuck (unless you're accustomed to the feeling of being stoned). You should be pacing yourself until you feel comfortably buzzed or high and stop there. It's up to you to use good judgment and moderate your use.
>>
>>27542346
It was UC Davis. My bad, I always mix them up. My gf's brother goes to davis and I always say berkeley.

http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/newsroom/pdf/2016_APS_Persistent-cannabis-dependence.pdf
>>
Whenever I smoke pot, I flip into a manic depressive mess and have to be locked in a tight, safe space from any time starting at three days and lasting up to four or five weeks.

I smoked pot a few times and had to put on a long-term mental health hold each time because I told the people I was with that I was going to go home, get my rifle and shoot myself, or that I was going to run in front of a semi and end my life.

People who have or used to have extreme suicidal thoughts or mental escape routes to suicide have varying effects to marijuana. Some can handle it, but for others it sends them on crazy adventures to end their lives.
>>
>>27544076

>not like opiates do

lol dunno about that, MDMA is a whole different story though
>>
>>27542848
Hey JLH, what's your skype so we can talk about drugs?
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.