[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
heh haha hhhhhhh she isnt real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: 2h51bgm.jpg (45 KB, 341x341) Image search: [Google]
2h51bgm.jpg
45 KB, 341x341
heh
haha
hhhhhhh
she isnt real
>>
File: YZxYARq.png (559 KB, 1025x433) Image search: [Google]
YZxYARq.png
559 KB, 1025x433
oub edhibewASBXCUEBQWDXUBEDUBEDUB
pls
>>
Is Ruhwuhby really your waifu? I only use that show for yuri ships. And occasionally not cringeworthy content.
>>
File: UrabeMikoto2.png (145 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
UrabeMikoto2.png
145 KB, 300x450
>>27541488
nah she isnt
she is just really cute and I cant stand her plump cheeks right now
my waifu is patrician pic related
>>
File: image.png (97 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
97 KB, 500x500
>>27541562
She is cute but she's too red. I prefer blue. My waifu is pic related.
>>
File: Urabe.png (262 KB, 628x575) Image search: [Google]
Urabe.png
262 KB, 628x575
>>27541582
Urabe is very pale normally and extremely shy, seeing even her eye is a rare thing <3
your waifu, she is very blu
>>
>>27541582
this thread is a waifu spam thread
please spam
>>
>>27541629
I was still talking about Ruby but your waifu is very cute too. Only the blackest of black hairs attract me. Especially in bobs. Don't know your waifu's personality though. Mine is a tomboy. Still, you seem to have very good taste.
>>
Is RWBY any good? I heard that the plot isn't too bad but the animation and voice acting is garbage. Any of that true?
>>
>>27541714
It felt very amateurish to me, but it got better with the seasons.
>>
>>27541714
the plot is good.
the animation varies between amazing and cringey.
Voice acting is similar, mostly gets the job done
All in all its about watching cute cute girls doing cute things but with some cool fights and good feels in between.
>>
>>27541714
Its a monty oum thing. The non fights are sort of cringy, and the fights are so over the top that they're cringy. Its still somewhat enjoyable, but you should really like Roosterteeth and monty oum in general before you watch it.
>>
File: the_waifu.jpg (98 KB, 600x820) Image search: [Google]
the_waifu.jpg
98 KB, 600x820
>>27541582
Chie is still objectively the best girl
>>
But her VA is.
>>
>>27541792
Thats just like, your opinion man. And Chie was my first gf in the game. I just prefer indoor analytical things, and like Naotos S. Link better. I will admit Chie is 2nd best by clise margin. But again i prefer hair thats so dark it doesn't have brown in it. That's the main factor. Also Chie shits on the male cast too much throughout the game.
>>
>>27541800
lindsey was once cute and kind of funny
she was kinda like a real, slightly larger in size, not as cute rwby
what happened? I tried to watch an on the spot but eww she made me turn it off :/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.