[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it too late to turn your life around at 24?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 19
File: 1419064791797.jpg (93 KB, 588x473) Image search: [Google]
1419064791797.jpg
93 KB, 588x473
Is it too late to turn your life around at 24?
>>
God damn I've been asking myself the exact same question.
>>
>24
>too late

Its the matter of if you really fucking want to or not and stick with it
>>
considering you're a robot yes

if you were a normalfag you could still become a multimillionaire :^)
>>
Depends on how ugly you are. If you manage to reach 30 handsome and financially free you can still have a pretty decent life.
>>
Eh, I'd say that the 30-40 range is.
You've still got some time.
>>
I'm 25, we have the second half of our 20's to realize we fucked up and to snap out of it. Being a mid 20's male is not like being a mid 20's female, our biological clock isn't close to ticking yet.
>>
>>27540870
In social terms, if you're still a virgin or have any social inadequacies, you're fucked. You're officially a weirdo and it's extremely hard to even normies to even find time to be with friends.

Otherwise, there's still some time to find a decent job and possibly build your way up there assuming you're not too fucked up.
>>
>>27540870
Are you fucking kidding me? Just hide your powerlevel, suck it up and pretend you never failed, then blend back into the world.

It's never too late, my man. Even if you wait till you're seventy there will be something out there for you.
>>
>>27541575

That's not true at all unless you're a total autist. With a little bit of luck and some alcohol I can usually hide my spergness and hold my own. It's not easy, you gotta leave your comfort zone, but its very possible.
>>
>>27541541
I'm 25, will be turning 26 in a few months and it feels bad man. I promised myself I was going to turn things around when I turned 25. and now that 26 is upon me, I feel like i will be making myself the same empty promise again.
>>
That's a vague question.

Exactly what is wrong and what do you want to fix? What do you want to change, and what do you want to change it to?
>>
Okay, so if you're 24 that means your parents' income doesn't count against you for pell grants anymore. Which means you could go to a technical college and learn a trade for essentially free.
>>
>>27541690
Back when I had friends I always used opioids or alcohol to seem normal and get over my psychological issues.
They never noticed those issues but dropped me because I used opioids.
>>
>>27540870
I'm 24 and I'm turning my life around. So no. Got a real job (tm) that pays 125k plus 67.5k vesting and benefits. Going to do ti for two years, force my coworkers to socialize with me and then travel.
>>
I will not sugarcoat anything.

It's too late to do the following:

1. Have a fun and exciting youth going to parties, bonfires and experimenting with drugs (everyone already did that in college)
2. Make a solid group of friends (everyone has their friend groups already)
3. Meet the girl that would eventually be your wife (all the decent girls your age are in LTRs now)

Time is fleeting every moment and we lose opportunities as we get older. This is just fact.

So, is it possible to turn your life around? Yes, but no. Perhaps you could get a stable job and move out of your parents, but you can never go back. You can't change or fix the damage you've done in the past. You can only move forward. You will forever live a regretful life haunted by your mistakes and inadequacies. You will likely have to choose between being alone and settling for people you're not happy with.

Life isn't something you can turn around. You have to be working at it constantly as you move along. Once you fall behind, you fall behind for good.
>>
>>27542554
This isn't really true. You're only as old as the state of your face. If you can pass for early 20s while much older than that, then for all intents and purposes you are in your early 20s.
>>
Honestly op, you shouldn't give up until you're dead.

There's a shit ton of things that will stop you, but do you really want to be 60 and ask yourself why you didn't at least try? It'll only get harder as you get older.
>>
26 here
not much left in life. I had sex. I have a job.
I have no reason to progress myself now... I wish /pol/ was right. I feel like I have so much to do but no way to ever accomplish it. due to the world.
>white male with red hair
I've got nothing. I skipped meeting my family this past Easter I just couldn't do it.

No love of my life, in a family where I am the last natural male offspring. All my aunts failed to have children. Which there is a family legend to.. I just don't know why I bother, society hates my hair, hates my skin color, and girls with similar recessive genes are all tough to be whores.
>>
>>27542554
what a defeatist attitude

he can go back to college and do all of those things if he really wanted to. 24 is still young. he should have learned from his mistakes by now
>>
File: hmmmm.png (53 KB, 378x270) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.png
53 KB, 378x270
>>27540870
interesting very interesting
>>
>>27540870
The answer is no.

It will be at 44, but you have until you're 35 when it is definitive nothing will change.
>>
>>27541696
What are your goals? Let's talk about it.
>>
>24
>graduated with honors
>working at major software company
>paid >$200k / year
>live with gf
how do i unfuck my life?
>>
>24
>life is solitary
>Always have feelings of physical illness

I feel nothing except like I'm slowly dying and am never happy. So yeah. Anyone else? I cant be the only dyingfag.
>>
File: 1441371268688.jpg (57 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
1441371268688.jpg
57 KB, 500x365
>28
>Hormones have shut off prematurely
>Energy is gone
>The only thing that keeps me going is spite for the people who would like to see me gone
>>
>>27543041
aye I posted the ED thread

not the OP of this one though
>>
The real question is: is 24 too old to go back to college for a 3 year program? which typically requires an internship in order to land a job
>>
i was a 24 KHV with a room full of anime figures and dakimakura, im now a semi-normal functioning adult with a job and a gf
>>
>>27543934
Did you go to post-secondary?

what's your job?
>>
>>27543829
Why doesn't your dick work? You do too many drugs or something?
>>
File: 1438919449534.jpg (45 KB, 313x294) Image search: [Google]
1438919449534.jpg
45 KB, 313x294
What's the point?

If we turn our lives around, all that will be waiting for us is used roastie goods who will cuck us the second something better comes along and do us a Brendan Fraser
>>
Really depends what you mean by the question.

Can you lose some weight and get a job? Yeah.

Can you become a doctor? No.
Can you become a celeb? No.
Will you be charismatic or popular? No.

You still are the type of person to be on here making the thread, many would never be in that spot. You can however can make small changes but we still are who we are.
>>
>>27541638
This. There's always some value in life.

"I never had teen love! WAHH!"

Well, from what I hear it wasn't that great, but even if it was the greatest kind of love possible, there's still other kinds of love to have. So just make peace with it, move on, DON'T let your bitterness squander any remaining potential life still has left to offer.

/board
>>
File: 85.jpg (17 KB, 480x234) Image search: [Google]
85.jpg
17 KB, 480x234
>>27540870

I thought my fellow robots would have figured this out by now.

It was always too late.
>>
File: 1457322043040.png (34 KB, 470x512) Image search: [Google]
1457322043040.png
34 KB, 470x512
>>27540870

Social life? Yes.

23 was the point of no return for me.
>>
By the age of 24 you should have a 4 year degree and working on your career by now, optionally you could also have a wife or a long term girl friend. Within the next three years you should be married with at least one child and have earned at least one promotion and a pay raise, possibly own a home and gone on at least on major vacation trip. The most productive years of a mans life are in his 20's, these are the years that determine whether he becomes a success or a loser nobody. If you are still living at home and are not in some post grad program at the age of 24 then you are far behind and are likely not going to make it to success, you will stagnate and achieve nothing, you will never accomplish anything or live the real life you've always dreamed of.
>>
>>27544051
>Can you become a doctor? No.
Wrong
>Can you become a celeb? No.
Wrong
>Will you be charismatic or popular? No.
Wrong
>>
>>27544103

exceIIent movie
>>
>>27544011
Not really sure desu. I'm a type 1 diabetic which probably has something to do with it, despite the fact that I'm relatively well-controlled.
>>
>>27540870
Its never too late to turn yourself around. If you live to be 80 you still have most of your life ahead of you.

Reinvent yourself anon.
>>
God I hope not (considering I'm almost 31)
>>
>>27542863
You sound nice anon. You got your life together but it just sounds like you need to get a gf or find a lady thats good for you. Is that whats missing?
>>
File: 1453115499323.png (69 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
1453115499323.png
69 KB, 416x416
>>27542658
>tfw aged like alex jones and looked 35 at age 22
I took care of myself, too. Did some low-impact cardio, swimming, and yoga. didn't do drugs or alcohol. ate some lean meats but also a lot of raw and cooked veggies and beans, raw fruits and seeds, and a little bit of unrefined grain.

At least at 35 I now look 35, I aged into it, but it fucked up a lot of opportunities for me along the way.

>tfw some of my party-animal convenient-store-diet friends can still pass for mid-to-late-20s

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27540870
>tfw 24 in 1 month
Feels like 20 was just yesterday. I've literally never done anything in my life
>>
>>27543795
I got you senpai.

I always get this overwhelming feeling at the end of the day that it's all almost over, too late for everything, you'll be clocking out soon. I can never shake it.

I mean things are going fine. I don't have a girlfriend but I'm not a wizard and I make 60k a year, doing a job I kind of like. I have a few friends I can hang out with. I'm doing almost everything I set out to do. And I'm 28 and take decent care of myself, so unless some freak accident happens I have plenty of time left.

So why I get this feeling IDK, but I'm seriously considering alcohol, even though I promised my mother I'd never drink.
>>
>>27543890
Not even close. I'd say anything before late 30s is fine for that, if you're willing to take some glares.
>>
>>27540870

As someone who was a suicidal unemployable NEET virgin at 24 to someone who is now 26 and has a hot gf and my own drop-shipping company let me say that YES YOU CAN DO IT BUT

YOU HAVE TO DO IT NOW
IT HAS TO BE EVERY DAY
IT WONT HAPPEN RIGHT AWAY YOU HAVE TO BE READY TO SPEND YEARS DOING IT
>>
guys there are ex-cons who get out of jail in their mid 30s who get degrees from good schools, and presumably get gfs and all that jazz. It's true you can't travel back and remake your past, but you can stop seeing your past as useless simply because you didn't have good high school years. Fucking half the people who go to hs have a shitty time and only really enjoy life in college. Some college people go through their whole 4 years studying their asses off and talking to a handful of friends; life doesn't simply boil to drugs and bonfires unless you're a piece of garbage.

Anon, of all the choices you could make right now, doing nothing and letting things coast along is the worst decision you can make. Just DO something and see where it leads; focus on the future instead of the past.
>>
File: Feels Manga man.png (260 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Feels Manga man.png
260 KB, 500x500
>>27541575
>In social terms, if you're still a virgin or have any social inadequacies, you're fucked. You're officially a weirdo and it's extremely hard to even normies to even find time to be with friends.
>>
>>27543769
Stop being a faggot? Nobody wants to hear your bullshit
>>
>>27541541
Our career clock is ticking though. Most men that ever succeeded at anything, have been doing it since their late teens. If you are in your mid 20's,you simply don't have as much time left to climb the career ladder.
>>
>>27544257
Yeah.

Some people can still MAINTAIN those strong bonds from their youth.

But you can't FORM them in your mid-twenties (unless you fight in a war I hear). It's just now how it works.

There's still a chance for something, but if you missed the boat, there IS another one coming but it isn't as classy and doesn't take you to as nice of a place.
>>
>>27542476
What do you do? And how long does it take to learn it?
>>
File: worried-pepe.jpg (8 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
worried-pepe.jpg
8 KB, 241x228
>>27544764
>Feels like 20 was just yesterday.
I-I'm 20.
It feels like I still have all the time in the world.

Please tell me you're k-kidding about this, anon.
>>
File: 1456630861165.png (50 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1456630861165.png
50 KB, 750x750
>>27544933
>everyone else your age is well on their way to advancement while you're still trying just to get experience
>>
>>27544933
>tfw just started programming at 22
>tfw there are already 15-year-olds who are geniuses at it
I mean JUST
>>
My uncle was a literal slob at 24. Overweight, NEET, didn't do shit. Self taught programming and started to license out his software to small businesses, gained traction and now he works for the state with million dollar contracts.
You need drive and motivation, this is the digital age. Anything can happen, there is a new frontier still. We're just reaching the climax of software engineering, get in on the salary train now. DO IT.
>>
>>27545153
where do you even start
>>
>>27542554
I am 28, going on 29. I can confirm this is all 100% true.

Only a ignorant young-fag would think otherwise. It's not a defeatist attitude, it's just reality of how society works.
>>
>>27543729
I want to be someone who doesn't despise the world for what it is. I want to stop sitting around watching movies and vidya as my only form of entertainment. I hate so much the normality that everyone has. I go to work and have a decent paying job. I have enough money to do what ever really I want to do. However I feel so different than everyone around me. so disconnected from what everyone else has. People at work would claim to be my friends. But I know most of them hate me and talk shit behind my back. All my friends who I had back in high school have abandoned me. I want so bad to have a group of friends again that is not a forced interaction. I want so badly to have something that doesn't make me feel like a pathetic loser. I think about joining the gym. I think about going out into the world and just doing something. I think to myself before I go to bed, that tomorrow will be different. I think, but I can never get past that. It's like a fear of the world combined with a hate for what the world has done to me forces me into a lonely depression which I can not escape. If i could, I wouldn't even know how to begin.
>>
>>27542554
>>27544953
>But you can't FORM them in your mid-twenties
Well I mean sure you won't get that Born To Run relationship (platonic or romantic), it's probably too late for that.

But that's not the highest plane of friendship. The only reason it's the most talked about is because it's the highest most people reach. Not because the higher plane is even out of their grasp but because they never try for anything better, and when that Born To Run feeling starts to slip away from them they just play music like that, meet up with the gang, and reminisce on facebook to try to hold onto it. But more and more of it will slip away as life hits you harder and harder. The best thing to do then is to reach for something more meaningful and mature, but most people are too afraid to leave their comfort zone and walk away from any remaining Born To Run Feelings they have left, and a lot of people don't even know anything higher is out there.

Learn from these people anons. Don't worry if you missed the first boat. The best is yet to come.
>>
>>27545206
Yourself. You start with yourself.
>>
>>27544997
Nope, it just goes by like that.
I never went to college and now sometimes I think about the fact that I would've been done my 4 years 2 years ago
>>
>>27544997

Start doing shit now or you'll be mid-20 like the rest of us losers and in the same spot.

Being NEET is only fun for so long.
>>
File: sgoodnight_punpun_v04_p.210.jpg (37 KB, 728x1052) Image search: [Google]
sgoodnight_punpun_v04_p.210.jpg
37 KB, 728x1052
>>27545218
I can relate to most of what you wrote anon almost word for word. I haven't found a way to fix it yet but you're not alone.
>>
File: 1448094399269.gif (371 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1448094399269.gif
371 KB, 500x375
>>27540870
If you have to ask you're hoping for someone to say no. That should answer your question.
>>
>>27544997
Get the fuck off this board, go to college or join a club or take up some social hobby. Do not come back until you have a girlfriend and at least 2 friends. I'm not even playing around anon.
>>
24 is right at the breaking point. at that age you can still turn your life around. you can still become a normie and fix yourself. if you aren't somewhat "normal" by the age of 24, you're going to be fighting an uphill battle for the rest of your life.
>>
>>27545580
This. I turned my life around at 19 which was hard but worth it. I recommend exposure therapy and just doing it since most people will think your reactions are cute or alright until you can be normal. Most people don't think too much about you.
>>
File: Hagakure.jpg (53 KB, 326x475) Image search: [Google]
Hagakure.jpg
53 KB, 326x475
>>27540870
Anon it was always too late, it will always be too late, it is too late

>There is surely nothing other than the single purpose of the present moment. A man's whole life is a succession of moment after moment. There will be nothing else to do, and nothing else to pursue. Live being true to the single purpose of the moment.
>>
>>27545401
This.
Time does NOT fly when you're having fun.
The truth is that working 6-8 hours a day towards some goal and then blowing off steam with friends after classes/studying makes life feel so much better, structured, and full, as hard as the work in these classes/studying may be. Ultimately, as counter-intuitive as it may seem, life is more fun the slower it is and the more work you do.

Playing video games and shitposting all day is easy but is unrewarding and makes your boring unfulfilling life pass by in a blur. As counter-intuitive as it may seem, life is a lot less fun the quicker it goes and the more you just do what you want.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGs3DnQt7cQ
>>
Not at all.

But if your life is still a huge mess at 24, you need to make some drastic changes or everything will just keep spiraling.

Go traveling, join the military, move to a new city, go wwoofing (this one changed my life, lost 45 lbs, met my wife, learned to work with my hands, best years of my life at age 24/25). You need to leave the parts of your life that are holding you back.

You will never get to be a frat boy, or punk rocker, or whatever 16 year old fantasy you had. But thats not the worst thing thay can happen to a person. The worst thing that can happen is to give up. Now it's time to realize your time here is finite and make the most of it. Don't be afraid to fail if already failing.
>>
>>27545218
>>27545475
Same situation. I have a good job and money, have my own place and everything. I just don't really have a friend group. I get along well enough with everyone that I run into or work with. But, friendships don't come of it, they already have friend groups. I've never dated either or even come close really.
>>
>>27544933

>tfw want to learn martial arts
>I'm 22 and still have to lose weight before I can even start
>There are 16 year olds who already have years of experience

just fuck my shit up
>>
>tfw almost 28 and useless NEET

all i need to do is save up for a gun to kill myself tbqh
>>
File: 1457510833563.png (320 KB, 532x533) Image search: [Google]
1457510833563.png
320 KB, 532x533
What can I turn around at 28?
>>
>>27544997
No man, I'm 27. You will feel the acceleration soon. Get the fuck away from 4chan bruh. Please.
>>
File: fellowkids.jpg (70 KB, 960x547) Image search: [Google]
fellowkids.jpg
70 KB, 960x547
>Looked 22 when I was 18
>Looked 28 when I was 21
>Look 35-40 now that I'm 27
I don't feel bad for fucking around with my life because I never looked like the people my age. Never had a chance so it ain't my fault.

Usually when I'm interacting with other people, I self-insert as their stoic, depressed, alcoholic father. It makes it easier to look them in the eyes.
>>
>>27540870
Only if you're ugly.

If you are good looking it's never late muh friend. :3
>>
>>27540870
It's never too late.

>>27540966
This.

Also read the New Testament. It could give you direction.
>>
>>27542554
Haunting words sempai
>>
>>27544103
That movie is so fucking moving
It ripped my soul open
>>
>>27545812
You can do it, anon. If you're simply overweight it can take just 6 months to lose all of it and start training. These 16 years old might have more experience than you, but if you really care about it and have the willpower, you can spend most of your time into training and cover what they've done in years in half the time or even less if your training is efficient.
>>
>>27546008
You can, the point of no return is late 30. Well, it might also depend on what aspect of your life you want to turn around.
>>
>>27545317
Useless answer. Try again.
>>
I'm 22 and just getting my GED now, starting uni next year, ect.

My life Is still a mess but I don't think it's really ever to late to at least try changing it.
>>
>23, NEET, since HS
>live with mom
>fat, friendless, khv
>country is bankrupt so no jobs even if i wanted one

I feel like there's no point in even attempting to try. Last time I socialised with people outside of vidya was back when i was serving my army time, 4 years ago.
>>
It is. I stopped being NEET at 20 and went to uni.
6 years and 2 degrees later, I'm still on minimum wage.
>>
>>27544294
Okay, what about for guys like me who never want to get married, have kids, or climb the career ladder? I just want to have a comfy small home to myself with a comfy STEM job in a comfy country and live in isolation. When is it too late to achieve this? (not OP btw)
>>
>>27542554

>1. Have a fun and exciting youth going to parties, bonfires and experimenting with drugs (everyone already did that in college)

I suppose this one is accurate, but in the grand scheme of things this really isn't that important. I look back on that sort of thing and yeah it was fun but at the end of the day they're just hazy memories.

>2. Make a solid group of friends (everyone has their friend groups already)

Not true, I've seen people in their mid to late 20s make new friends and find new crowds to run with. It won't happen as easily as it does in high school or early college years but it can still happen.

>3. Meet the girl that would eventually be your wife (all the decent girls your age are in LTRs now)

I don't see how you could possibly know this, and from my experience it's also not true. There are plenty of nice single women out there in their mid 20's.

If you want to feel regret you'll find things to regret no matter what you did or didn't do when you were young OP. Don't listen to this retard, it's not too late.
>>
>>27540870

>dropped out of high school at 19
>started community college at 23
>in university at age 25

It is never too late.
>>
I'm 27 about to turn 28 and I'm getting things back on track started around 24 actually . My story is kinda long and complicated. I was a bit shy when it came to girls "self esteem issues" but outgoing In general with everybody. My family owns a business which I had to help them with. And this affected my grades in school and opportunities to socialize at events I was invited to. So after high school I went to community collwge couldn't get into a university because of C+ average grades. Whilst doing this whole college thing I still had to work weekend nights and never got to socialize or talk to bitches. I got addicted to online gaming all the way from 19 to 23. But I kinda grew out of that game. And kinda began to do normie stuff. A freinds sister started introducing me to her high school freinds and I got some experience with talking to girls. There's a lot of stuff but I feel like I'm rambling and nobody would be interested
>>
>>27544395
well doctor I would agree with you but the rest of the shit you are dead wrong. the chances are just awful. unless you are a charismatic dwarf
>>
>>27540870
>Is it too late to turn your life around at 24?

No, it's not too late. You're still a fucking kid, for christsakes.

>I'm in my 40's. MY life is too late to turn around.
>>
>>27542554
You can still be happy and live a good life, far better than most can or will ever live.

You have a really, really shitty attitude,
>>
>>27540870

No but you will cut it very close.
>>
File: help.jpg (464 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
464 KB, 900x600
>>27540870
I am 31.

You have until you are 28.

After that, you're fucked.
>>
File: back then.jpg (379 KB, 662x1444) Image search: [Google]
back then.jpg
379 KB, 662x1444
>>27544997
>It feels like I still have all the time in the world.

I remember that feeling. I really, really miss it.
>>
>>27540870
I stopped telling myself I could still turn myself around at 26. In fact it was never an option, you are who you are with all your shortcomings (hideous looking due to bad genetics, fat, lazy, whatever...)
>>
File: 51+2S092NkL._SX940_.jpg (35 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
51+2S092NkL._SX940_.jpg
35 KB, 500x375
Stephen Merchant lost his virginity at 24 and went onto be a big comedy star making self deprecating comedy about how much of a beta loser he is
>>
>>27544103
>>27544488
whats this movie? is it on netflix?
>>
>>27549881
I've reached the same conclusion.
>>
>>27544524
You sure you're just not getting "aroused" by anything due to depression / not giving a fuck anymore?

I have to literally watch porn or look at nudes otherwise it stays limp forever anymore. When I was young it was annoying as hell constant boners, but I'm glad it's calmed down.
>>
>>27547036
Former post office clerk here, you don't have to be STEM for this.
30 hours a week, morning shift, dealing with old people most of the time. Finish at 3pm, have comfy flat (albeit shared with my gf).
Read everything I want to read.
>>
>>27550609
Not everyone lives in some generous European welfare state.
>>
>>27550658
Dude, I live in Aberdeen in Scotland. The rent is fucked here.

Also, for those who are worried about the career thing,

when I was working I used to serve this man, he clearly looked like his life was shit, smoked like a chimney, bought absolute shit.
I found out he was a solicitor with his own company in the next street.

Money isn't everything, but it helps.

"Stay the course, and if you don't have a course just stay off the rocks."
>>
>>27544294
The only person I know aged 20-30 who has actually done what you've said is my sister. Everyone else I know between the ages of 20-30 is just as much of a loser as I am, but they at least work some low pay shitty job.
>>
>>27549942

Detachment (2011)
>>
File: 1436071976289.jpg (566 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1436071976289.jpg
566 KB, 900x900
>>27543769
Would you kindly please GET OUT
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.