[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
vegans/vogons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
haha.. i just noticed that vegans wont even eat eggs because its killing baby chickens.. but then are like abortion is cool guys.. those babies arent people.. can some vegan please justify this for me?
>>
nobody? at all? seriously.. this is the crappiest board on 4chan and even you idiots cant come up with anything..
>>
one is an unnecessary and cruel luxury, and the other prevents a child coming into a world where it is unwanted, unloved, and possibly unable to be cared for.
>>
>>27541096
so you're also in favour of eugenics?
>>
>>27541096
Daily reminder that abortion is murder and anyone who says otherwise deserves imprisonment regardless of the "muh love" argument
>>
>>27541121
No, I am not in favour of eugenics.
>>
>>27541207
The definition of murder uses the word unlawful. Abortion is only murder in jurisdictions where it is, otherwise it's not.
>>
I have no opinion on veganism what so ever but the argument most commonly used is that the chickens are getting used and abused for their eggs. I don't think it's a question of wether they value one life higher than another, I think it's a question of if the choice is made freely or not.
>>
>>27541278
this faggot understands
>>
Because eggs require domestication of chickens you fag. Locking tiny chicken nuggets up in cages simply to eat their offspring daily is kinda a cruel thing to do. It's about the mother, not the eggs themselves. Same reason as to why they don't drink milk.
>>
i raise chickens and they never freak out about me taking thier eggs. so i aborted them lol.. now they are free from a farmer that cant feed them all
>>
>>27541377
my hens are free range..
>>
>>27540820
>i just noticed that vegans wont even eat eggs because its killing baby chickens.. but then are like abortion is cool guys

Nobody has ever said this to you ever. You're literally creating a situation and providing the opinion of your opposition to try to make your weak argument stronger.
>>
>>27540820
>Eggs = chicken periods
How did you not know this,
Sort your life out.
>>
>>27541222
>favour
Humanist Eurofaggot
>>
>>27541440
i hear it more than you would think.. but me and my friends are pro eugenics so were more like "abortion for minorities is cool guys"
>>
>>27541258
So it was ok for slavemasters to kill their slaves when it was lawful? Get the fuck outta here
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.