[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So robots. Ill get staright to to. Was at a party and decidede
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
So robots. Ill get staright to to. Was at a party and decidede to leave early. Told my gf Id prob see her at her plac efor lunch or some shit. So Im leaving and bump into a guy I havent seen in years. We get talking and its maybe an hour before I finally get going. I decide to go for a piss and as I passing a bedroom I hear my gf talking to some guy. Shes talking real filthy, and I hear her suddenly start laughing and getting all shocked. I hear her say, wow thats pretty big, hings go quiey for a bit, then Im near sure I can hear her sucking some guys dick.
>>
Im shocked and am a total pussy. I hide and watch her come out, its not long, not long enough for them to have been fucking, but I pretty sure I heard her suck his dick, but maybe it was kissing sounds? I dunno. I mamage to watch her without her seeing me and she takes of in some guys car, (different guy too!) I hear her say they can go to her place
>>
Sounds like a pretty cucky fantasy lad.
>>
Let me guess. You go to her place and jerk off watching her get fucked by another guy.
>>
>>275407
If you're not a bitch, confront her about it. If you are a bitch, just pack your shit and get the hell outta there. Or if your feeling pissed then get her shit the hell outta there
>>
>>27540742
these kind of pictures make me wonder, what do you think is running through her head as she feels chads load running down her rectum/genitals with chad standing over her snapping pics
>>
Go full no contact
>>
Fuck out of here faggot, no one wants to read your autistic kuk stories nigger
>>
>>27540812
so like what are you asking? or is this just a story?
>>
>>27540742
>pretend like nothing happened
>fuck her once or twice
>then dump her
>>
>>27540742
That is one nasty asscrack and pussy
>>
>>27541092
Good plan, be sure to score any STDs she might have picked up cheating. That'll make a great memento.
>>
>>27540742
I cheated on my ex
>Went to political rally with my best friend
>Was a lame fucking rally, so we went to my place to drink instead
>She tells me she's jealous of my gf and that she wants me
>Fuck her, feels great man
>Break up with gf two days later
>mfw i just got an upgrade xD
>>
>>27540742
That vagina looks like a deflated scrotum
>>
>>27541826
thats more or less what a labia is
>>
>>27541737
It probably smells like rotting squid and dried feces
>>
>>27542077
and period blood, some bitches don't bother cleaning their pussies
>>
Please stop posting your cuck fantasies. Thank you.
>>
>>27540742
this is the fate of r9k you all chose

you became so obsessed with "the C word" that actual cuckholds now flock here in droves. None of these are real. Cuckhold fantasies are posted here regularly so OP can get himself off. but hey, its a win win now, right? OP gets to cum while r9k gets to hate more women!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.