[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here have a really hard time feeling empathy for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1409920282047.png (9 KB, 429x375) Image search: [Google]
1409920282047.png
9 KB, 429x375
Anyone else here have a really hard time feeling empathy for women? When I hear on the news that a woman got the shit beat out of her or killed by boyfriend the very first thing I think is that she probably deserved it.

I'm not trying to be edgy, call me a woman hater or whatever you want, this is just reflectively believe.
>>
This is just what I reflectively believe*
>>
I have a hard time seeing them as people as it is, no empathy whatsoever.

>inb4 triggered replies

You have better things to do.
>>
>>27540670
youre just mad that a woman hasnt fucked you and project your frustration by being apathetic towards them.
>>
File: 564564654.jpg (55 KB, 520x800) Image search: [Google]
564564654.jpg
55 KB, 520x800
I have a hard time feeling empathy for anyone, regardless of their sex.
I feel much more empathy for animals than humans.
>>
>>27540670
>>27540695
what are you two fags ahaha
>>
Absolutely agree with you OP, I have a huge amount of empathy for fellow males but much less for females.

Women in general have little to no empathy for non-Chad males. I know it's wrong to hold prejudice against an entire gender, but when they treat you like absolute trash your entire life it's hard to resist.
>>
>>27540670
It's because women don't have to do anything at all except for look good to succeed in life. Everything gets handed to them whether it be socially with a bunch of friends and guys trying to impress them constantly, financially they get taken care of by guys who have a good jobs, and then they try to act like they have it just as hard. All this feminism bullshit that really makes no sense to anyone besides batshit crazy women.
>>
>>27540719
>Feeling empathy for meat around holes

Wew
>>
Yeah it happens to me too.
Sometimes I'll see a pretty girl and the first thing I think of is how many times she's swallowed Chad's cum.
>>
>>27540670
yeah I feel the same. I think we shouldn't make prejudgments about people we don't know; but part of me is happy whenever an attractive girl gets BTFO by the world
>>
*raises hand* *me me me me me*
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.