[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad experiences with kids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>Be me
>Going to the store opposing my college with a friend
>Two little chav kids are stood in front of the doors
>One tried to kick tries to kick my friend in the leg and misses
>The other points at my Scarface shirt, laughs and says "H--heartr-ace" totally misreading it
>I just laugh at him because I'm literally too shaken to come up with a good reply

Kids fucking scare me because of their unpredictability and my inability to kick them in the face in response because they're kids

Have you had any similar experiences?
>>
>>27540501
anon it's okay to kick them in the face. It's called "disciplining" them
>>
>Be me
>21
>At beach with relative
>Some fat little shitstain 15 year old starts calling us pussies, fags ect
>We were out on the water on a raft and he and his little "crew" were on the breakwall
>I paddle back to shore and walk over there and confront them
>Fat kid starts laughing as I walk towards him
>I jump up onto the rock he was on and right hook him in his fat little jaw
>He falls and his posse freaks out
>I walk to the other fat kid
>He is straight up shaking and starts begging me not to hurt him
>I say nothing and leave to my car
>The whole day I was expecting cops to show up but they never did

These kids nowadays can't differentiate being online and shit talking and shit talking irl. They don't think anyone will do anything about it.
>>
>2010, 19 years old
>had a sports bike at the time
>two kids, probably 13-15 and a driver who looked about 17-19
>start making fun of me for driving a scooter
>grab my baton that I carried
>bash a couple windows at the next stop light
>speed away
>never got caught
>>
>>27540501
Lmao, Britcucks
>>
>>27540626
Learned a lesson. My dad got the shit kicked out of him for throwing apples at cars once.

I was always white and polite as a kid
>>
>>27540541
Doesn't work that way, m8. They won't learn. They'll just go tell their parents and their parents will kick up a massive fuss about how dare anyone touch their precious baby boy.

Kids these days know they're invincible.
>>
>>27540694
You mean crotch rocket?
>>
>>27540541
parents are so sensitive about their kids, they go nuts if anybody touches them
i remember when my kid brother was growing up even i would get in trouble if i touched him
>>
> I had a bunch of teen girl insult me and my autistic younger brother the other day because we were standing in between the cinema screen door and the womens bathroom (which is very close to screen 5 for some reason), waiting to go in and watch Eddie the Eagle.
>They saw us waiting and they were all like " look at those guys. Looking to get some action" and walked into the bathroom.

The fuck man? I'm just doing my job as a carer. Minding my own business.

Why do people think that, because you are in a group, that gives you the immunity to act like a total wanker?
>>
>>27540757
>Doesn't work that way, m8.
it doesnt matter if it works. you just hit them when they fuck up. either they die from getting hit to hard or they learn to stop fucking up thus stop getting hit.
>sticking around long enough for their parents to arrive
your mistake. also like fuck those kids have parents who care that much about them

kids these days are pussies. just beat em up
>>
>>27540541
then their hysterical soccer mom will claim you were trying to kill them, not defend yourself from the monstrosities she spawned, naturally because she has a vaj and crocodile tears the courts will be on her side

your only option is to go "yeah hehe..." like some cuck
>>
>>27540796
>more britcucks

It starts with guns, nerds
>>
>>27540799
>like fuck those kids have parents who care that much about them

That's the problem. They don't, but in a way they feel ashamed and want to be seen as caring about them.

These are the sort of parents who let their kids run riot and do fuck all to discipline them, but at the same time they put shit all over facebook about
>OMG i'm so proud his teacher said that he is doing loads better!
or
>he made the team at football practice! proud mum right here!

They don't give a fuck about their kids, but they want to SEEM like they do, which is really more dangerous for the kids themselves and anyone else.

It means they will ignore their kids in favour of getting drunk and smoking weed and gossiping with their friends and playing clash of clans, but as soon as someone insults one of their vagina spawn they will go apeshit. partially because they want to be seen as caring and being mum of the year, partially because their life is empty. They had kids too young because they didn't know how to keep their legs closed and now they resent the world and causing drama and starting fights is one of the only ways to get attention from a world that ignores them now that they are nothing more than a drain on the system. It's one of the only ways to feel like they are doing something important and worthwhile, as they spend most of their time vegetating and trying to get that feeling back they had so many years ago when people were so desperate to get in their knickers.

Not that I am defending them. Fuck those chav cunts. Twat the little fuckers and when their mum and dad come looking for you to give you shit beat them into the ground with a pipe and discipline them like they should have done to their kids so long ago.
>>
Kids are shit these days

A girl got murdered in town where Iive, some 12 year old posted a picture on his facebook of him licking a knife with fake blood saying "She deserved it"
Since it was on his facebook, it was easy for people to find out where he lived though, last I heard a group of the dead girls friends beat the shit out of him
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.