[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other Chinese robots here? >mum is basically Chinese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1454871389994.png (636 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454871389994.png
636 KB, 1280x720
Any other Chinese robots here?

>mum is basically Chinese Stacey
>married my dad Chad who cheated on her within 6 months and is abusive
>divorce him and leave me with grandparents so she can go to Western countries
>grandparents raise me till I was 10 and happy
>comes back and take me to England to live with a white guy
>bullied in school and basically oppressed at home
>real dad has new family but still sends me money
>finally make friends with white kids and start going gym when 16 and be happy again
>mum have kid with white guy and think we should move to Canada because she heard Canadian benefits are good
>force me to sell a house my dad gave me and abandon going university with friends to go Canada
>regrets it once we get here and spending my money
>attending shit university with whatever money I have left for 10k for 3 months of shitty lectures because she wants me to study law

I don't know where my life will go fellow robots , are white parents just as shitty?
>>
>>27540329
Hey, UK bot here, why did you listen to her?

Also, Cantonese or mandarin
>>
>>27540438

Mandarin, I listened to her to move to UK when I was 10 was because I missed my mum

I listened to her to move to Canada because she threaten to cut communication with me if I said I wanted to stay in the UK by myself. Plus I have no way of making money if I stayed by myself
>>
Don't let your parents force you to do anything if you aren't dependent on them
Do what you want to from here, if she says no, kick her out of your house
>>
>>27540329
>I don't know where my life will go fellow robots , are white parents just as shitty?

Oh, yeah, definitely. Shitty parents know no racial or ethnic bounds.

You gotta get the fuck out of that situation, man.
>>
>>27540485
Fuck man, sounds shit.
I live in Northern UK, literal slum tier. It's shit in my area.
My mum kicked me out at 16 and it took me a long time to get on my feet. What ways of making money is there in Canada?
>>
>>27540329
>chineese
your people are the worst on the planet
kill yourself
>>
>>27540329
What university?
Why do you regret canada? At least you don't need to learn arabic to live here
>>
>>27540552
I'm going to trent university, literally shit tier

Plus now we don't even have a house so I'm living in the white guys mums basement.

>>27540513
I don't know, the government hasn't even given me my study permit yet and the uni only accepted me because of the 10 grand I think

My friend back in London says I should go back and he can rent a room in his house to me, but he still lives with his parents so it's a bit weird

I'm 18 by the way
>>
>>27540644
Get the fuck out of there if you don't like it. No reason to blindly listen to the mother that literally ditched you.
>>
>>27540644
Do it, follow your heart man. There's nothing for you in Canada and your mum doesn't know what's best for you
>>
>>27540718
I have applied for universities back in London just in case I don't get my study permit and have to go back
>>
>>27540819
Use not getting a study permit as an excuse
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.