[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally, finally get a gf >she won't put out END MY LIFE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6
File: 1448853529445.png (17 KB, 633x772) Image search: [Google]
1448853529445.png
17 KB, 633x772
>finally, finally get a gf
>she won't put out
END

MY

LIFE
>>
She's not really your GF then. Just glorified friends
>>
Explain the situation pls

Original meme 420
>>
Fuck you, I wish I could find a girl who's waiting until marriage.
>>
>>27540153

She's probably only with you out of guilt, and not even attracted to you to pitty fuck

Poor guy
>>
File: Wake_Me_Up_-_Can't_Wake_Up.jpg (22 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
Wake_Me_Up_-_Can't_Wake_Up.jpg
22 KB, 367x202
>>27540153

Im in your pain OP and we have been together for 1.5 YEARS

Fell for the pure virgin gf meme

It's a shame too because I have a quite large dick
>>
>>27540206
No you fucking don't nigger, it feels awful.

I'm literally going to cheat on this girl if she doesn't suck my dick, I don't even care. Getting a gf has only made me more horny and her being a prude is not helping.
>>
>>27540310

>1.5 fucking years

Brake up. Now
>>
>>27540378
>hates female nonvirgins but won't respect the wishes of one who is a virgin
Robot scum, everyone
>>
>>27540206
>>27540478
Low test betas tbqh
>>
>>27540478
Shut up retard I never asked for this
>>
>>27540185
This.
If she won't fuck you she is either cheating already or is a special snowflake 'girl' that thinks people can be asexual.
At that rate you might as well just kill her and fuck the body.
Or leave her, you got one go get another.
>>
>>27540378
Don't cheat, break up. She'd still be too "used goods" for me but you don't have to ruin someone's mental state like that.
>>
>finally get gf
>she won't put out
>I tell her I wanna fug, she says 'I didn't know that! i'll get birth control this week okayyyyyy?'
>first time fugging her was bareback
condom slaves get out
>>
>>27540478
I seriously doubt his gf is a virgin.
>>
>>27540153
Get a bj and shut up normie
>>
>>27540550
I do not care at all.

I'm thinking of even sending her a pic of whichever girl lets me cum on her face first and sending it to her with the caption "She didn't want to take it slow" or something.

I don't know why but there is a very deep hatred growing in me over this, I want to ruin this girl forever.
>>
>>27540569
She won't do anything sexual, I've made many, many advances and straight-up asked when she wanted to take things further and she said it would "be a while"
>>
>>27540153
Don't tell me you got a virgin and thought she put out
>>
>>27540645
I didn't know what the hell she was until we were already in a relationship
>>
>>27540378
>>27540391
>>27540550
>>27540556
>>27540569
>>27540585
And you guys seriously wonder why there are so few female virgins? Why can't men into basic logic?
>>
>>27540688
I don't wonder at all.

I want to fuck. If you don't fuck me I will cheat on you, it is as simple as that.
>>
>>27540688
I'm >>27540556

she was virgie before we started dating (or so she says, but it's believable since she's not a western whore). feels pretty good

only downside is that now I feel like I owe her a few months at least
>>
>>27540153
Just be glad that you have someone. Sex isn't the only part in a relationship, maybe she has had some bad experiences in the past and wants to see if your even worth having sex with.
>>
>>27540698
How about breaking up with her instead, genius?
>>27540727
>she was virgie before we started dating (or so she says, but it's believable since she's not a western whore). feels pretty good
Who are you trying to impress on here
>>
>>27540768
>How about breaking up with her instead, genius?
Why should I?
>>
>gf

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Break up with her if she's not a virgin. If she is, you should really try and hold back.
>>
>>27540802
You're unsatisfied with the relationship
>>
Reading all this "advice" the majority of you are fucking cancer. No wonder you're alone.
>>
>>27540153
OP is retarded. You found a girl who isn't easy. You have no idea how lucky you are
>>
>>27540556

I know a girl who was on birth control. She fucked it up and ended up pregnant anyway. IUD or bust.
>>
>>27540688
Why would my statement imply I wonder why there are so few female virgins. I told him to break up with the celibate girl.

Do you mean she should want to be a slut cause op wants sluts? Cause I want her to remain virginal and not broken by being cheated on.
>>
>>27540831
But that's no real reason to break up, I'm just going to keep her around but satisfy myself with other women until she is ready.
>>
>>27540153
She is using you bro. I was in the same situation. Girls used me for two years and would not put out in the beginning. Many a fight spawned from it. The last 6 months were so bad between me and her that I stopped wanting to fuck her at all but guess what happened then? She started wanting to fuck ME all the time. One day she grabbed me and demanded i fucked her, so I did. Left her a week later.
>>
File: Pompeya_erótica6.jpg (625 KB, 1063x1594) Image search: [Google]
Pompeya_erótica6.jpg
625 KB, 1063x1594
>>27540391

Well, the situationis is a tad more complicated

>very shy type of girl because personality bashed by ultraprotective parents
>her best friend gets cancer after the first two month and still has but in remission
>in the first months I was quite busy forst for school and then during summer I worked in a foreign country and managed to have very little time together
>her parents are overprotective, especially the mother and refuse to accept that their daughter has a boyfriend despite her being 19

And I won't give up on her for a couple of reasons, first of all that most of this was the result of her bitch mother plus I fell in love with her when I was 12 (we went to middle school together, when she rejected me) and asked her to be my gf only in my last year of HS, and she turned out to be as beautiful as I imagined her when I was 12

Now we've discussed about this matter, that this causes me great discomfort and she was even more sorry than I was

She's afraid of trying anything new, sex included, and she always tell me how much she loves me and that she's afraid to lose me because of this, but she needs her time.

The only advice I have don't date a girl with a bitch mother
>>
>>27540857
Because men encourage other men to break up with/cheat on/mistreat women who don't put out. Regardless of your own intentions OP would probably provide her with an ultimatum (have sex or get dumped) and if she likes him enough, she will give up her cherry.
>>
Mate, it took my girlfriend TWO AND A HALF FUCKING YEARS, to put out. (although we were in highschool) Just fucking wait, if you're in the relationship just for the sex, fuck off, she probably deserves better than your ass anyway.
>>
>>27540851
>hurr durr she isn't easy so she has inherent worth
She's boring and is like 5/10, I honestly thought she'd be eager to fuck but I was completely wrong. Getting her as a gf has really opened my eyes to how how fucking stupid I was to think she's the best I can do, I could probably get a 7/10 who actually does want to fuck in my bed in under 24 hours.

I don't want a stupid pure virgin gf I just want a girl who wants me as much as I want her, and this girl is not holding up her end of the relationship, it makes me feel really shitty and I'm starting to hate her for it despite the fact that she's "nice".
>>
>>27540928
I'm saying break uo since hes determined to cheat. I think people should be more careful before they get into relationships.
>>
>>27540961
I'm not even going to wait another week senpai let alone two plus years, Jesus Christ.

I deserve better than her, I can do better than her, I am not bad looking and I honestly decided to give this girl a shot because she was not very attractive and I thought she'd be an easy lay.
>>
>>27540852
IUD is birth control too. I think your saying she got pregnant on the pill.
>>
>>27540928
>give up her non-existent cherry
There is a reason why she won't put-out
>>
>>27540995
"i can get" and "i deserve" are two different things.
If she seems to geniunely like you and want to be with you, and you're just in it for the sex, just fucking leave her and do better like you fucking say you can. If you just lead her on, you're really no better than the whores this board always bitches about anyway.
>>
>>27540973
sounds like your relationship is shit regardless of sex or not

sex is great, but it's not the only thing that matters

>>27540852
I've been pulling out anyway so it should be alright, but my friend told me to get her to use IUD instead
>>
>>27541045
>If she seems to geniunely like you and want to be with you
But she fucking doesn't, I'm putting in 100% of the work in this stupid fucking "relationship", she even blows me off to do homework and shit when I want to hang out, it's infuriating.

I'm sick of being the fucking beta bitch boy, I'm so fucking tired of it and I'm tired of girls always treating me like I'm not a fucking human man who has human needs and fucking feelings.
>>
>>27540995
Leave her and tell her it's because the relationship isn't nearing your need for physical intimacy. If she tries to pull any bs like saying you don't have needs for sex or that you can wait, remind her that she is just invalidating you and trying to manipulate you into staying in an unfulfilling, crumbling relationship. She might act all pure and innocent and right, but she's just a manipulative bitch who knows she's pissing you off and rather turn a blind eye to it.
>>
>>27541076
You can find a girl who actually understands you have a needs that are just as important and you feel they are to you. Trust me, I have come across girls like that that understand psychology and how to not be emotionally abusive.
On the other hand I have also seen woman who chain their husbands into sexless marriages and when the husband cheats after years of begging for sex and threatening to separate, the woman acts like she's the innocent victim of a cheater.
Make sure you pick the right woman.
>>
>>27541045
>If you just lead her on
I've never lead her on at all, I've really really invested in this thing and she doesn't repay me in any meaningful way.

If JUST ONCE she would text me first or JUST ONCE decide that I'm more important that her fucking homework I would probably be more lenient with the sex, but she is not a good partner.

I'm either going to break up with her or cheat on her if things don't change.
>>
>>27541272
How much of this resentment have you told her about? I think you should tell her you feel this way so either she will change or you can drop her knowing full well there was no hope with her.
>>
>>27540653
Have you tried romance OP
>>
>>27541310
I feel like it should be obvious to do these things every once and a while, the fact that she either chooses not to do them or doesn't even think about doing them says to me that she has a flawed character or thought process.

I've initiated everything, even making out, she's never once tried even kissing me first without me initiating it. I just want her to show some sort of affection towards me of her own volition.
>>
>>27540879
>falling for the oneitis meme
time to reconsider you decisions, OP
>>
>>27541356
I am very romantic, I bought her chocolate on Easter, I kiss her neck and hold her close, I spend time with her whenever I can (whenever she lets me, really), I always listen to and actively converse with her, I make sure to carefully follow her pace when we make out, nothing works.

My only conclusion is she doesn't like me nearly as much as I like her, it's killing me.
>>
>>27540879
when she gets a little freedom she will rebel against her parents and turn into a huge slut. if that doesn't happen she will be like this forever
>>
>>27540585
youre "girlfriend hasn't fucked you in 1.5 years and that's taking it slow? haha. just dump her and move on. there are plenty of sluts out there believe me. why waste any energy on someone you don't actually like that much and are not compatible with?
>>
Thanks for your replies guys. It's going to be a struggle but I think I will tell her that she needs to pick up the slack in this relationship or we're going to split, and that slack does include at least SOME sexual things, even if it makes her feel "uncomfortable" like she says. I've put myself through more than my fair share of discomfort in this stupid relationship.
>>
My first gf I dated for 2 and a half years, never got further than sucking her prime teen tiddies, no handjobs, gobbies, never fingered her. Both times I advanced from making out to tiddy sucking, she started crying and said she wasn't ready. I ended up molesting her in her sleep repeatedly because she was a really deep sleeper. I don't know if molesting is the word, but I felt her up, played with her nipples, stuck my dick in between her thighs, poked her asshole with my finger, ran a finger up and down her panties, that sort of thing. Eventually one time she admitted she was awake and was really scared and just sat there saying nothing trying not to cry. Wondered how many times she'd done that. Pretty much broke up with her right after out of shame, even though I really, truly liked her a ton. The relationship would have been perfect if she wasn't a total and utter prude. 99% sure she was raped as a kid but she always denied it, you don't be that much of a prude for no reason. She was a easy 8/10 too.

Anyways that's my blog. I am human scum.
>>
>>27541747
OP here and I understand you completely, don't be ashamed, it's really difficult to try to maintain a relationship like that.
>>
>>27541813
It was hard dude. I actually hate myself for what I've done. But man, I was a 16-19 year-old male who had perpetual blue balls.
>>
>kek dont worry about it man
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 960x960
>>27540153
>finally get a bf
>we fuck literally 10 times a day
>>
>only getting a girlfriend for the purpose of having sex
Want to know why I know why you may as well be a 12 year old with that kind of maturity? Get a prostitute you absolute imbecile.
>>
>>27542140
I doubt you're a girl but what kind of thought process would you need to have to not want to do anything sexual whatsoever with your significant other?

I just can't wrap my head around it as a man, who would make passionate love to a potted plant if he could.
>>
>>27542191
Read the thread retard there is a lot more to it than sex.

If she put any effort into this relationship at all I would be able to tolerate the lack of sex but she doesn't and I wonder if I will even ever have sex at all at this rate.
>>
>>27542221
What, you mean this (>>27540378) post? Let me translate that for you;
>WAAH IF MY GIRLFRIEND WONT BE A CHEAP SLUT I'M GOING TO CHEAT ON HER
No friend, you're an awful human being.
>>
>>27542191
A girlfriend is more than sex, but not having sex is still fucking awful you retard. That's like saying you can't complain about your keyboard not having a backspace key, since the purpose is to type not to delete.
>>
>>27542256
I didn't think this thread was going to turn into something with actual depth, I was giving retarded replies to stir the pot and get the replies flowing.

Don't pretend you've never done that before you tripfaggot
>>
>>27542294
That being said it's not like it's acceptable in any way to withhold sex from a man like this, sex is definitely the primary issue, but it is not the only issue.
>>
>>27542294
I let my thread die if it doesn't catch on because I'm a fucking attentionwhore like yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 1000x1382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 1000x1382
>>27542197
I am a girl.

Before my current bf, me and my ex barely fucked. So I can't really help you. He didn't want anything to do with me sexually.

I think it was
>he found me unattractive
>I didn't have the right body type for him
>didn't do his fetishes
>he would fuck other people

Either that or trauma. But usually just finding your SO gross, I think.
>>
>>27542335
>op is actually a 1/10 being pity dated by a girl
>he's still entitled to being treated as a 10/10
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>27542323
>I let my thread die if it doesn't catch on because I'm [not] a fucking attentionwhore like yourself.
>is a tripfag
Literally keking out loud right now, sure thing famarino

I'm not going to lie I like it when my threads do well and facilitate good humour and conversation, I mean that's the point of an imageboard.
>>
>>27542375
This girl started coming onto me. She was the one, in the beginning, who wanted to talk to and befriend me and she was the one really pushing for the relationship in the beginning. At the very least she DID find me attractive at some point, and we haven't really been dating long enough for that to change in any significant sense.

But right after we entered into a relationship she just gave up. I might actually be a rebound bf, but not a 1/10 pity bf.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.