[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to grocery store >waiting in line at checkout >See
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: winnie-the-poo-for-on-my-shop.gif (74 KB, 1000x707) Image search: [Google]
winnie-the-poo-for-on-my-shop.gif
74 KB, 1000x707
>Go to grocery store
>waiting in line at checkout
>See somewhat overweight guy in a Daggerfall t-shirt
>Hot as fuck girl is with him
>Not "cute" but actually model level attractive
>Assume he is an orbiter
>She is getting really close to him and they start holding hands

How did he do it guys? How does a fat gamer get a girlfriend that's actually attractive? I don't understand.
>>
>>27539989
Rich $$ moneyzzz
>>
ball sweat cologne
>>
>>27540026
The guy was way too young to be rich.
>>
>>27539989
Liking someone for who they are is a real thing, you know. Not everything is tied to looks. Once you find someone you really love, you couldn't care less what they look like. It's all about how they make you feel.
>>
>>27540142
Such horseshit. Get out of here normie
>>
>>27540037
This. And he probably takes precum and puts dabs of it behind his ears and on his neck
>>
>>27540070
That means nothing anon, rich parents have rich children
>>
>>27540199
>>27540037
Is there any truth behind this? Heard about shit like this before
>>
>>27540222
Even so, she could pull off more attractive/richer guys easily.
>>
The woman saw his Daggerfall shirt and instantly knew she was dealing with a patrician man. You were seeing their first encounter.
>>
>>27540227
Wipe some ball sweat and precum over yourself and find out
>>
>>27540895
This is the most likely scenario. Women can pick up on this stuff.
>>
He is autistic and being guided around by his sister
>>
Why the fuck is this saved as a gif, you fucking newfag!?! This shit annoys me to no end! Gifs are images that move; jpgs and pngs are images that don't!
>>
>>27542397
Because there is an embedded script in it leeching your IP.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.