[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>>>/cgl/ is almost 90% grills >there is a board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
>>>>/cgl/ is almost 90% grills
>there is a board on this website that is almost entirely grills

fuck...
>>
File: aaa.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>27539772
>decide to check out cgl
>go into the contact thread
>its all girls

... shit...
>>
File: 1432185707679.png (218 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1432185707679.png
218 KB, 600x579
is browsing cgl and going to cons a viable way to get a gf?

surely they're awkward losers like us..
>>
Meanwhile it's a sasauge fest at /soc/
>>
They literally have threads about periods. They're disgusting as fuck.
>>
/cgl/ have regular threads where they literally discuss prostituting themselves in order to buy new outfits for different characters and to travel to cons.

Also they have a high incidence of STDs which they also discuss in regular threads about things wrong with their vaginas.

They are hyper-roasties.
And they all have SEVERE histrionic personality disorder.
>>
>>27539863
All right, now that I've looked at the contact thread some more, I've noticed some interesting things:

1. The girls have infinitely better taste than the girls on r9k and soc
2. They seem disinterested in making online male friends and are open about that
3. In the off-chance they are interested in making male friends, they are only interested in those males that have been steeped in the /cgl/ subculture

And unfortunately, in our cases, we're pretty fucked when it comes to points two and three.

Also, let us not forget that they are girls. They're bound to have orbiters and "nice guys" up the ass, hence why they are disinterested in meeting more guys.
>>
>cosplayers
>not the most vain, attention whoring sluts with beta orbiters up their ass

Good luck ;)
>>
Current gf is cosplayer. Met at a con. It's amazing how easy it is to make female friends at anime cons.
>>
File: tumblr_nrl26yySAG1tydz8to1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrl26yySAG1tydz8to1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>27539772
>>27539822
>>27539863
>>27539944
>>27539990
Never go for gulls. Sure they seem innocent with their lolita, sewing, knitting but ehy are just as cold hearted as other bitches can be hell, even worse. They are just as sociopathic as some people on here are. If you wanna stick your dick in crazy, go right ahead. There's a good chance you're life will end up shiter than it is if you do, but hey. Pussy is pussy
>>
File: Untitled.png (264 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
264 KB, 1366x768
looks like there's a robot there already
>>
File: a2770d_5028537.jpg (406 KB, 2092x1586) Image search: [Google]
a2770d_5028537.jpg
406 KB, 2092x1586
No. I am doing out of the goodness in my heart.
>>
File: nigger wisdom.jpg (42 KB, 598x598) Image search: [Google]
nigger wisdom.jpg
42 KB, 598x598
/cgl/ is filled with /r9k/'s collective "worst nightmare"-tier sluts. All the negative shit robots post about women is true for them. The gold digging, the interest in a tiny upper eschelon of men while ignoring the lower 80%, the promiscuity, it's all there in spades.

Do not engage.
>>
>>27540158
Who gives a shit if they say gross things? Look at this fucking board, the pathetic levels we've reached are no better. We have smegma threads on r9k too sometimes.
>>
Looks like little /r9k/ found himself a little nemesis, how cute.
Girls pick on boys if they like them.
>>
>>27539772
is /cgl/ a breeding ground for mental instability?
>>
From a very recent post by a girl on /cgl/
>
It's bad enough living with myself, I want a husband who isn't obsessed with Chinese cartoons like me lol.
>I'm only half joking, I feel like I'm way too old for this. I spend so much time and money on my hobbies, I need to save to pay off my loans and get a house. I used to dream of having a qt weeb bf when I was a teenager. At this point, I'd much rather have someone who is chill and wants to settle down instead of spending huge amounts on travel and hobbies
Fuck my shit up lads
>>
>>27539822
Link it? Hope I can Chad my way into a slut to get nudes from.
>>
>>27540192
This. To me /cgl/ is a prime example of why you should never even talk to girls from 4chan much less date them.
>>
>>27540362
Yo link that thread I want to angry.
>>
>>27540151
kek

GODDAMMIT FUC
>>
>>27539772
I know which board I will be posting anti-feminist propaganda on from now on, thank you very much.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.