[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Listening to the sudden rash of news reports about opioid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1458831090118.jpg (34 KB, 291x439) Image search: [Google]
1458831090118.jpg
34 KB, 291x439
>Listening to the sudden rash of news reports about opioid addiction in suburbs and small towns
>People boohooing over their dead end lives
>Someone's kid got addicted and ODed
>Sudden spike in robberies and burglaries
>Kids dropping out of school because their brains are fucked by the addiction
>Politicians advocating for treatment
>Methadone clinics opening up everywhere
>Apparently no one's going to jail over this shit
White people are the biggest goddamned hypocrites.
>>
>>27539099

Methadone is to get clean. We can't just open Crack clinics next to KFC just so you can get your high and wallermelun in the same place.
>>
Clearly it's the Jews who introduced this to eliminate the left-over whites because cuckolding isn't enough
>>
>>27539099
>>Apparently no one's going to jail over this shit
you know this for a fact or...?

also I hate heard shit about opioids going round. white people drugs are still pot, pills, meth, and good ol' fashion huffin stuff
>>
>opiates are prescribed all the time without even a warning of potential dangers
>psychedelics are almost completely illegal, with only an extremely small number of lab scientists allowed to even examine the stuff

I know two wrongs don't make a right, but damn I am displeased with this.
>>
suburban guy who got addicted to heroin for a few years here

methadone is bullshit. every person I knew back then who used it also used heroin on top of it. methadone doesn't block opiates, you just need to use more to break through it. the withdrawals ate also 10x worse with methadone, two to three full weeks of severe withdrawal symptoms. heroin withdrawal is like one week max.

suboxone is the answer. I got clean using it as a short term taper.
>>
File: image.png (120 KB, 255x217) Image search: [Google]
image.png
120 KB, 255x217
>>27539537
4 year heroin addict here, you're weak. Cold trukey, fuck the bull shit. I wanted to feel it, so glad I'm off that shit. Almost 7 months clean and my anus is still absolutely destroyed from constant constipation, 24 years old with severe humroidz. I would shit logs the size of 3 monster cans stacked after 2 weeks of not shitting at all. I had to literally stab my turds with a pencil and put it in the sink and break it up to flush it.
>>
I have known several middle to upper class white lads around my age who have gone through periods of heavy opioid use, usually with severe consequences. I even tried h myself a few times because of my association with them, which is not something I had ever thought I would do. I'd definitely say it is a growing problem, if not an epidemic in the US. This is in Louisiana.
>>
I was on pills for a few years. It got too expensive and I refused to do powders because I 'wasn't an addict'. I used klonopin and coricidin to get off. Dxm or other nmda antagonists should replace methadone and subutex. The withdrawals weren't that bad since with my regimen. About a week of heavy use, then I stopped the klonopin for sleep and just did dxm about once a week. I still get my skittles but at least they're legal and only $3 a whole pack. I feel bad for the poppy tea bros. They don't know what they're signing up for. The half life makes for some really fucked up wds.
>>
>>27539711
the worst shit I ever took was due to dope

I woke up feeling like some stabbed me in my gut. i crawled to the bathroom in tears, sat on the toilet and took two minutes to push out a shit that was at least 1.5 feet long and was thicker than a can of coke, crying in pain the whole time

as soon as I was done I fell off the toilet and suddenly got the urge to vomit. so I throw up in the toilet directly on the giant piece of shit that's almost sticking out of the toilet. then I just sat on the bathroom floor for a while in a state of shock.

but then I tried to flush. the shit didn't go down the drain. so I had to go to the kitchen, get a plastic knife, and cut the shit up so it went down the drain.

then I snorted a bag and nodded off
>>
File: CRUZ.png (245 KB, 888x700) Image search: [Google]
CRUZ.png
245 KB, 888x700
>>27539711
Jesus

More grimy details about your addiction?
>>
>>27539895

thats so disgusting it made me laugh out loud
>>
>>27539939
it's funny now, I laugh thinking back on it

but yea, that was one horrible night.
>>
>>27539442
i kno man its sad especially when addiction treatment using psychedelics is so successful
>>
>>27539964
Did your anus ever heal? Mine has not. I know your pain, does the term shitting bricks ring home? That's exactly what it was like. It got so bad for me my asshole would bleed at work and stain my underwear so I had to put a rag between my cheeks
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.