[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE YES YOU CAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (127 KB, 489x339) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
127 KB, 489x339
MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

YES YOU CAN
>>
HE WORKS FOR THE MASKED MAN
THE MASKETTA MAN
>>
File: 1406827921652.png (46 KB, 804x906) Image search: [Google]
1406827921652.png
46 KB, 804x906
>>27538823
>I went from a no self-esteem fatty to a narcissistic, self-obsessed faggot and you can too
Why is there no middle ground for these people?
>>
>>27538931
It's difficult. I was 345 and now I'm down to 215 and I feel myself becoming a narcissistic, self-obsessed faggot and I hate it. If there's a mirror, I have to look, from multiple angles. A part of you will always be the fat kid, it's hard to fight.
>>
>>27539014
Can't you just be normal? Can't you just resist the urge to masturbate to yourself in the mirror and take selfies showing "how much you're changed your life" etc..., acting as if anyone on the face of the Earth actually cares?

You're just a stupid monkey on a rock like everyone else, have some humility, it used to be a virtue believe it or not.
>>
>>27539090
Way to take assumptions to the absolute maximum. I've never taken a selfie in my life you bitter fuck, and I do act like no one cares (even when I literally got a round of applause from people when someone mentioned how much weight I lost). I tell people to please stop when they start congratulating me. I don't know what I could physically do to be more humble. All I mentioned was that I looked at myself in the mirror.

Calm yourself.
>>
>>27539090
Because only if you're a narcissistic asshole you'll have enough motivation to work out and take care of your body.
>>
>>27539143
>"I feel myself becoming a narcissistic, self-obsessed faggot"
>Don't be a narcissistic, self-absorbed faggot
>"I'M NOT A NARCISSISTIC, SELF-ABSORBED FAGGOT"
cry moar
>>
I bet he looks like shit naked.

There's no way his skin recovered from being stretched that much.
>>
>>27539299
He probably got surgery, he'll have scars
>>
>>27539250
>Greentext rebuttal
Cry yourself to sleep for the rest of your life, you perma-loser.
>>
>>27539327
You're just buttmad that I called you out for being a faggot
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.