[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I buy for less than $200 that will make me happy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 5654654457776.jpg (57 KB, 525x503) Image search: [Google]
5654654457776.jpg
57 KB, 525x503
What can I buy for less than $200 that will make me happy?
>>
A copy of the Bhagavad Gita
>>
A venezuelan prostitute
>>
A rope to Hang yourself
>>
>>27538287
Liquor.
>>
>>27538287
A rope and a book on noose-tying
>>
>>27538287
Enough heroin to overdose
>>
A bottle of strong liquor

The happiness will pass though
>>
Video games of course
Why they're the only reason I'm still alive! :^)
>>
>>27538328
>>27538324
How have these 2 not already been posted on here before?
>>
>>27538287
Walk around the city, when you see homeless people give them 20 dollars each. Do this with the money, a charitable act and helping others will give you both purpose and a deep feeling of happiness for having been helpful to others.

Try it, you'll be surprised.
>>
>>27538287
1 month worth of a 3rd world hooker
>>
shrooms, if you use them right
>>
An onahole, lube, and a warmer. Hell, get yourself a six pack and some pizza while you're at it.
>>
>>27538287
Aneros, panties, socks, cheapest offbrand/used heels on ebay, some cheap makeup.
>>
>>27538367
Doesn't make me feel good because they will just spend it on cigs and booze
>>
>>27538414
That, and also medicine, toiletries, food, cell phone, and basically anything else people use their money on.

Try it, and don't assume, in fact give them 20 dollars and ask them about their lives, might become a bit wiser AND happier.
>>
One $200 prostitute or one hundred $2 prostitutes

That or lots of drugs, both of those are only temporary though, although $200 of drugs would last quite a long time
>>
>>27538387
>no lube
That won't make anon happy!!
>>
DRUGS! just weed and psychedelics tho
>>
>>27538287
about 15 CDs
>>
>>27538502
Eh, psychedelics won't necessarily make him happy. Especially if he's in a position that he's taking drugs to be happy, they may well make him a hell of a lot worse.

If he wants to *make* himself happy he should take a load of Mandy
>>
Chance XL flared
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.