[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /Gamer/? I know it's not a popular hobby, and it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 208x243
Who here /Gamer/? I know it's not a popular hobby, and it makes me kinda weird and quirky, but I LUV gaming! Lol! I mean real games too, like COD Black Ops and Destiny. Just wondering if anyone else here plays games? Please no judging just because gaming isn't "cool" or "mainstream"
I'm a girl btw but that does NOT matter.
>>
Weak pasta attempt. At least make it believable. They've moved onto BioShock and Fallout
>>
>>27537841
you nailed it anon.

it's so stereotypical and true it hurts

fucking wores

>>27537862
calm down eagle eye, he did it on purpose to demonstrate women behavior
>>
>>27537841
you know I must say, I really do hate how people have encroached on calling gaming a hobby because that's how I see it. I love video games, and love it to a level that a lot of people don't. It's somehow a normie thing now, but on top of that people use it as their whole identity instead of as one facet, but then of course everyone has to ruin everything. REEEEEE
>>
whores*

goddamn crap keyboard, i bashed this thing so many times i'm surprised it still works
>>
i am a /gamer/. my favorite games are heroes of the storm, dear esther, firewatch, and i want to start my own youtube channel
>>
>>27537862
What's a "pasta attempt" lollol? Just trying to find some other people who aren't ashamed of being a nerd!
>>
>>27537841
I joined this thread thinking it was a male robot talking about gaming
I was misled because it's a male robot trolling others pretending to be female.

Anyways, preordered Dark Souls 3 Collectors Edition, can't wait.
>>
i totally love being a /grillgamer/ i just like love playin games on my phone, so that totally makes me a gamer! I also plan to stream on twitch soon so all the beta's can give me money! <3<3
>>
>>27537936
>heroes of the storm
Anon, for bait to work there has to be a single person playing the game or has played
>>
>>27537909
it's what happens with a lot of mediums that are easy to access, lots of people jump on the bandwagon, look at doom, there was a marketing launch hype type thing, where they had IJUSTINE some cod youtubers and some soccer/football youtubers for some reason. The game looks like a halo conduit with gore galore, it's relatively slow compared to any other arena shooter, you only get 2 weapons , again it should be an arena shooter, they have dumbed it down so that it appeals to the broadest and youngest audience possible even though it's for 17 and up, but they know full well cod kids are gonna be all over it.

My point is, they have taken a game and progressively ruined it, and today they have finally killed it, they completely and ruined it without any way of redemption, they took it's legacy and smeared it with feces, the live event was a cringe fest, they played on consoles. no it's not about the pc master race, it's about how an fps should be played

and they kept screaming and cursing because they thought that makes them look cool.

They introduced skins for weapons like in COD.

But obviously Bethesda and ID think they are in the right and they don't care at all, because all that matters is money.

And kids with parents are an easy target.

This medium people enjoyed has been ruined firstly by software houses and publishers who saw a potential market for kids, then kids obviously wanted to be adults so they started playing "mature" games and that's how everything goes to shit.

GAMER GURL is another aspect of that shitfest, women get easy attention, and games are full of horny kids, mix the 2 together and you have a recipe for cancer.

I just hope my life ends as soon as possible
>>
>>27537976
>preordering artificial difficulty: the game
>>
>>27538092
how about if i pretend to be excited for Battleborn?
>>
File: 1458685939124.jpg (303 KB, 570x664) Image search: [Google]
1458685939124.jpg
303 KB, 570x664
>>27538119
>Pcuck bait
>>
>>27537969
IHIHIHIHIH so true, i can totally relate

#whyboysaresomean
#gamergirl
#lovegames
#oneshotonekill

add me on xbox my name is pinkmag99
>>
Is there a more pathetic demographic than 'gamers'? What a bunch of creeps. Just baka desu.
>>
>>27538134

but battleborn is actually really nice
>>
>>27538137
>angry fag who has to share FFXV with the Master Race

Laughing Gold Man.png
Crying Wojak With Sony Hat.jpg
>>
>>27538134
What are these webms?
>>
>>27538204
maybe some supermarket showcasing merchandise

so you get an idea of how they look
>>
>>27538204
some anon on /gif/ posted a thread of over 100 of these and then shared an upload of 9gb
>>
File: 1422127723150.jpg (886 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1422127723150.jpg
886 KB, 1600x900
>>27538196
>so desperate he brings up a completely irrelevant game

stay mad desu
>>
>>27538220
>upcoming game is irrelevant
>whereas last year's Not-Even-Better-Than-Dark-Souls game is relevant
>>
File: mPhL8fP.jpg (25 KB, 477x456) Image search: [Google]
mPhL8fP.jpg
25 KB, 477x456
>>27538220
>irrelevant game
>>
>>27538216
Damn. Link? Mirror?
>>
>>27538283
sry i don't have a link but i am compelled to share them while i shitpost
>>
>>27537841
The concentration of bait is reaching critical levels.
Abandon thread before it collapses upon itself
and covers us all in OP's faggotry.
>>
>>27538329
She has on of the nicest asses I've ever seen.
>>
File: 1458849682756.webm (2 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
1458849682756.webm
2 MB, 404x720
>>27538283
>>27538189
i like totalbiscuit's video on battleborn. it does look like a different game than Overwatch. i don't really care for the humor that studio uses and i am still sore about Aliens: COLONIAL MARINES
>>
>>27538394
it honestly look like a nice game, and yes it's different from overwatch

i am not sore about alien marines because i've always thought that wasn't an easy game to pull off i wasn't expecting anything good.

Gearbox has a very good joke writer and character developer, to me borderlands is still a great game and i would play 1 and 2 and not get bored of it.

Duke and marines was a slip up, they happen.

Like TB said, the colors are very in your face and annoying, and like he said it's still exploitable, i just hope it won't.

Because i could never get into DOTA or LOL i just don't like the genre, this could be a nice way into a different type of arena game.

And overwatch didn't really catch my eye, it's a gorgeous game but still i prefer battleborn, also the whole tracer controversy showed the face of blizzard being pussy faggots whiteknights.

>implying gearbox isn't

i don't know, i just hope not
>>
File: 1458849524189.webm (2 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
1458849524189.webm
2 MB, 404x720
>>27538518
well i hope the game is nice although it is getting into a crowded space. i am not sure they can do a $60 price tag
>>
i enjoyed blops1 and destiny tbqhwy
>>
>>27538640
yeah i guess their marketing department is lacking funds or how should i say, vision.

it's 64.99 in the yuropoors, but it includes season pass

Which is a lot of money, but like i said, the characters and the hopefully good story and multiplayer make up for the cost
>>
>>27538736
Destiny year 1 was actually pretty good imo, I like the autismal amounts of lore behind it more than anything.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.