[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any reason for normals to hold hands/kiss/etc. in public
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1459458907224.jpg (1 MB, 966x1400) Image search: [Google]
1459458907224.jpg
1 MB, 966x1400
Is there any reason for normals to hold hands/kiss/etc. in public other than to get off on throwing their relationship in everyone's face?
>>
>>27537804
The one time I held hands with a girl years ago, I didn't care where we were or where we walked. I just wanted to hold her hand.
>>
>>27537804
I think they're just in their own little world, man.
>>
>>27537832
FUCKING NORMIE GET THE FUCK OIT RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27537804
OP is an autist and faggot if he wouldn't want to kiss his girl and hold her hands in public
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 233x216
>>27537889
>autist and a faggot
>his girl
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU NORMIE PIECE OF SHIT REEEEEEEE
>>
>>27537889
Why couldn't we just wait until we get home? What benefit is there in practically fucking one another in a crowd of people?
>>
>>27537871
Don't worry, it ended in destruction. Cops called on me. I have attachment issues. Haven't had a girl even want to talk to me since.
>>
>>27537804
At the supermarket a few days ago I saw a couple walking around and the girl literally had her arms completely wrapped around the guy's waist, head on his chest, and they were just walking around like that like everything was normal. I'm not even REEE tier or anything, but that one got me. Hold hands if you want but for fuck's sake do you really have to be all fucking over each other in such a mundane setting as the supermarket? Fuckin normies man.
>>
>>27537941
>it's accepted by normal people
>feels good
>makes autists mad af
ez
>>
>>27537804
In anime you always see the girl hold the guy's arm to her chest.
This is convenient to other people, since the couple takes up less space this way.
>>
>>27538022
>implying only autistic neckbeards dislike it
>implying it isn't illegal in several countries
>>
>>27538187
well those countries can hold my hand real hard then :3
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.