[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Step out of work at lunchtime to go to new diner. >Pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: rage face.jpg (11 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
rage face.jpg
11 KB, 212x238
>Step out of work at lunchtime to go to new diner.
>Pretty good eating.
>Waitress is friendly, and I thought at first she was just fishing for tips.
>When she brings the bill, it has a phone number, I'm assuming hers, and XOXO and a smily face near it.
>Struck by the realization that this is ok, by normalshit standards, even flattering.
>But of course, if I randomly slipped a woman a note with my phone number and some cutesy shit, it'd be stalking, sexual harassment, I would probably be thrown in jail.
>Go to front to pay.
>Show it to an older lady, I think the place's owner, or at least manager.
>Put down no tip, and tell her that her staff ought to be more professional.
>Show her the stuff on the back.
>She's all "I really don't think it's a big deal, please calm down."
>Tell her that her establishment is incredibly sexist, and doesn't take men seriously, and that I for one will be taking my business elsewhere.
>She gets mad and shouts "good riddance" as I leave.

What the hell is wrong with the world? Why can't normals even abide by their own shitty rules? Why is "being upset" a crime when you're a robot?
>>
on the one hand you're right. sexism is only one-way it seems

on the other hand; you couldve been dating a cute waitress by now.

and in the end, is it really worth it to stand up for your political beliefs instead of continuing the search for your soulmate?
>>
>>27537646
>cries about no gf
>girl makes first move on you
>MUH MRA FEMINIST BOOGEYMAN FYCK YOU CUNTS

op certified tard
>>
>going outside
GET OUT REEEEEEEE
>>
>>27537733

Who the fuck said I was an MRA or even was looking for a gf? REAL robots are above such animalistic urges. I'd only want a companion if she was an intellectual stimulant, not just some tits and ass.
>>
>>27537859
sounds pretty gay no homo
>>
>>27537646

GET OUT CHAD GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>27537859
Yet you're the one chimping out over trivial shit. If you were so smart you could just ignore it and forget about it
>>
This had better be bait
>>
>>27537646
You just went full autist, congratulations
>>
>>27537646
It would have worked if you said you were gay and found it very offensive. She would have apologised instead of getting mad.

Then you could have come here and started a /mischief/ thread instead of an /i'm a little bitch/ thread.
>>
>>27537646
Why didn't you just say she was overly flirtatious and it made you uncomfortable? If the front desk lady pursued further, just say you are married or gay or religious and that it was offensive, but you just acted like an autist
>>
File: 1455596043316.jpg (54 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1455596043316.jpg
54 KB, 514x536
>>27537646

Aw lawdy lawdy lawdy, kek'd too much at this
>>
>>27539144

>Being surprised about people being autistic
>On /r9k/

Why? Just, why?
>>
File: fedoraplusbasscanon.png (2 MB, 1077x892) Image search: [Google]
fedoraplusbasscanon.png
2 MB, 1077x892
>>27537646
and r9k wonders why they cant get the puss
>hopefully bait
>>
>>27537646

Jesus Christ you are pathetic. Holy shit
>>
>>27537646
It's called a double standard, get used to it you autismo.
>>
>>27537646
Good job OP.

These roasties think they can sexually harass us when all we want to do is grab some food. Well they can think again.
>>
>>27537646
did a right thing, who the fuck does she think she is?

worthless arrogant whore
>>
>>27537646
It is what it is op. This society is just really unbalanced. Just wait for the inevitable collapse.
>>
>angry autist tells thing that never happened
>gets 10000 replies
cool story bro
reddit tier pathetic
>>
>autist comes up with obvious bait story
>gets replies
r9k is reddit tier
>>
This was some grade A bait OP. Im gonna gaurentee you get atleast 300 replies.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.