[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>rent is due tommorow >don't have the money who /going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 800x530
>rent is due tommorow
>don't have the money

who /going to be homeless/ here
>>
>>27537598
how much does your rent cost? im thinking of killing myself, might give you some money since i wont need it anyway
>>
>>27537670
$400

but you don't need to give me money, you should surround yourself with good things if you want to die
>>
>>27537683
there is literally nothing that is good. do you have paypal or how could i give you money?
>>
Hilarious - ITT people who can't budget
>>
they can't kick you out just because you're a couple days late on rent

it takes at least months of missed rent before the eviction process begins. your landlord in all likelihood would rather work with you than go through the hassle of evicting you and finding a new tenant
>>
>>27537711
[email protected]

Hope you have fun, anon!
>>
>>27537937
this OP

Unless you're in some third world shit hole I'm pretty certain they need to give you at least one months notice before you're actually forced to leave.
>>
>>27537711
no it's fine, I talked to my father to lend me money but I started crying
>>27538592
fuck off
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 500x395
Yeah man my rent is due tomorrow, and I just need $100
>>
>>27537670
Anon,I`m not OP and I don`t have a rent,because I live at my dead parents ancestral apartment,but you`re a great person.Like seriously,bless you.
>>
>$400 rent

I pay $1200 for mine & have no trouble budgeting.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.