[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would happen if I used my skin oils to cook something in a pan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: reta.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
reta.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
What would happen if I used my skin oils to cook something in a pan?
>>
It wouldn't. Your skin "oils" are mainly water with other stuff in them, even if you managed to harvest enough of it to coat a pan it would soon evaporate leaving a disgusting residue and no liquid.
>>
>>27537516
but i just need it to cook an egg or something. i could do it really fast
>>
>>27537580
You're so FUCKING dumb hang urself
>>
>>27537580
Then just use water to boil/poach it?

The whole point of frying things is that you're cooking them away from the presence of water which allows the maillard reaction to take place in the proteins which is what makes fried food go brown and delicious.
>>
>>27537487
Why would you even want to do this? Even if you could what are you expecting from this?
>>
>>27537636
why do you have to make me feel even stupider than I already do. I just wanted to safe money on pan grease and thought this would be a way fellow robots would understnad. I'm a neet and dont have that much money ok? I dont want to do some sciency bullshit. I just want oil on my pan
>>
>>27537746
>I just wanted to safe money on pan grease

You could feasibly use something like lard or butter, although you'd need to be careful not to burn it.

>I'm a neet and dont have that much money ok?

You can buy a gallon of vegetable oil for like 99 cents

But yeah, if you have nothing resembling oil then just boil the damn egg man
>>
>>27537794
its like you dont understand my situation at all. I never leave the house and at this point i honestly feel uincomfotable doing so. I barely have any money so even if it is 99 cents its going to be a bit of a problem. plus when my mom comes home shes going to wonder where all this fucking oil came from and she'll know that ive been outside and then that's an entirely new problem for me to deal with. Just tell me what I can use to grease the fucking pan! no butter or anything obvious. we dont have it right now.
>>
>>27537879
just. boil. the. egg.

But seriously? You need OIL to oil a pan, and if you have nothing that could equate like butter or lard then you're fucked, sorry mate.

>no butter or anything obvious. we dont have it right now.

Well what do you have then?
>>
>>27537879
so boil the damn egg. jesus fucking christ, are you 12?
>>
>>27537960
>>27537982

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU I DONT WANT THE EGG BOILED IT DOESNT TASTE GOOD TO ME
>>
>>27538084
you might as well want a shank of lamb and some roasted taters for all the good it does you, faggot. you dont have the ingredients
>>
>>27538084
>HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU I DONT WANT THE EGG BOILED

None, actually. That's the first time you've mentioned it, before you just ignored that point.

are you genuinely retarded? like do you actually have learning difficulties? Im curious
>>
>>27538084
Just boil the fucking egg.
>>
>>27538084
Just accept the fact that you will never be able to be productive, and mommy will always take care of you.
>>
>>27538183
until she dies that is. then its to the soup kitchen for your 1 meal a day
>>
>>27538084
YOU HAVE TO BOIL THE GODDAMN EGGS
>>
>>27538234
>>27538150
God just fuck off
>>
File: boiling-eggs.jpg (232 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
boiling-eggs.jpg
232 KB, 800x536
>>27538291
EASY
CHEAP
DOESNT SMELL
HEALTHIER
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.