[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there truly nothing worse than being an oreo cookie blackbot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 26
File: BWF.png (17 KB, 502x550) Image search: [Google]
BWF.png
17 KB, 502x550
Is there truly nothing worse than being an oreo cookie blackbot?

I only have friends online (0 IRL) and they all assume I'm white, probably because I say nigger often, and sound white/talk proper.

In real life, I dress "white", talk "white" and act "white", I'm not doing any of this shit on purpose, it's just who I am.

White women would never want me, if they would lower themselves enough to date a nigger, it's going to be a tyrone (Why eat a hershey kiss, when you can have the whole chocelate bar)

Black women would NEVER want me, because I'm seen as a race traitor.

The only women I've had a little bit of luck with are latino women, but still a kissless virgin.

I'm not bad looking, I just am socially awkward.

Sorry for my blog post, I just wanted to vent a little.
>>
>>27537002
Are you me?

>"Lol, you're the whitest black person I know, anon!"

being told off by the whitest fucks around

I was always teased for not liking grape flavored shit too
>>
>>27537002
Uncle Ruckus?

Not origreno
>>
>>27537002
>Black women would NEVER want me, because I'm seen as a race traitor.

If there's black guys like you, there's probably black women similarly afflicted with intelligence and maturity.
>>
>>27537002
As a white guy whose slayed more jungle pushy than Leopold, black women actually do love white guys. Your average ratchet doesn't but the majority of college and working ones will be interested or at least willing to fugg
>>
>>27537002

People are going to accuse me of being a SJW normie or whatever but thinking like this is holding you back. 90 percent of your problems are probably from being socially awkward or self pitying. I'm black too and don't particularly act
"black" but I don't cry about being "white" either. Stop thinking like you have to behave a certain way and work on being more confident and relaxed with yourself. I'm not saying that's easy to do - but it's the only thing you can do.

Plus the dating thing, if you're an American: yes there are people who are weird about interracial dating, but young people in urban areas are usually fine with it. There are a million black women out there who are like you though and would date you. But then again, if you start acting like being black makes you subhuman around them they'll probably get upset.
>>
>>27537137
>If there's black guys like you, there's probably black women similarly afflicted with intelligence and maturity.

This. OP, find a negress that isn't a hoodrat.
>>
>>27537002
"Whitewashed" black guy here. Life truly is suffering. People think being a civilized, responsible person is "being white".

>>27537137
They date white guys exclusively. JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP.
>>
>>27537002
What are your hobbies. Everything about you sounds cute :3
>>
>>27537190
Not OP, but thanks. I'll try to keep that in mind.
>>
>>27537137
Yeah and they would 9 times out of 10 date a white or asian guy.

>>27537169
>black women actually do love white guys.
But I'm not white, so the point is moot.

>>27537190
Sure theyre okay with interracial dating, but they eaither want a childish gambino light skinned artsy black guy, or a full on tyrone.

>>27537260
This

>>27537280
I used to skateboard and play guitar in highschool, now I just play runescape, osu and csgo.. work.. ..sleep.. repeat.
>>
>>27537326

>Sure theyre okay with interracial dating, but they eaither want a childish gambino light skinned artsy black guy, or a full on tyrone.

I don't know what to tell you senpai, but that's not exclusively a black thing. Robots aren't the most attractive personality type. You said you're "not bad looking" but are you good looking? Your chances will probably be better with average looking, nerdier women.
>>
>>27537392
on /soc/ I often get 6s and 7s in rate threads and 8s in dick rate threads.., if that's worth anything.
>>
>>27537392
>average looking, nerdier women.
Not OP, but where do I find these? I'm not in college or anything at the moment.
>>
>>27537002
Being any type of asian

/thread
>>
>>27537474
Well you're the kind of faggot that posts on /soc/ and takes dick pics for strangers so you're an insecure narcissist.
>>
>>27537509
White women love you fuckers, and most asian girls are always seen with other asians.
>>
>>27537522
But.. it's the only way I can feel better about myself, by letting gay men fap to my nudes..
>>
>>27537002
Nigga, stop being a bitch-ass uncle tom.

t. Black man
>>
File: Blue_Diamond_by_Lenhi.png (89 KB, 2650x2750) Image search: [Google]
Blue_Diamond_by_Lenhi.png
89 KB, 2650x2750
2nd Gen Nigerian anon here. Most other blacks i'm attracted to are almost always some kind of African. Black American women are trash desu senpai.
>>
>>27537474

Then ok, you're decent looking. Are you in college? Or a NEET? Or high school? Just try to pursue people you actually have things in common with, I think a lot of robots try to fuck women they become obsessed with because they see them as the most attractive person they know and that isn't the best way of successfully dating or fucking someone.

>>27537485
How old are you? Working adult or NEET?
It's hard to meet people if you aren't in school or are in a dead end job. You'd have to start attending events that you're interested in and be open to talking and meeting people.
>>
>>27537002
dude are you a cool looking black guy

ill be your friend. ive always wanted a black friend. people think im racist cause i use the word coon a lot but i mean no harm.
>>
File: 1445155466085.jpg (242 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
1445155466085.jpg
242 KB, 800x680
>>27537002
Being an extralegal Mexican expat in the United States.
>>
>>27537677
I go to work, and come home and play video games. I don't know of any events to attend.
>>
>>27537626
nigerian here too. what tribe?
>>
>>27537326
What I was trying to say is that "white" nerds attitude is actually pretty popular nowadays. If you're a true autist it may not work and you need a degree of self confidence "yes I read comics and play Warhammer and?" Tbh if you're halfway decent looking and not a complete neet it should work
>>
File: NIGERIA THREAD.png (515 KB, 2947x1539) Image search: [Google]
NIGERIA THREAD.png
515 KB, 2947x1539
>>27537763
Igbo master race. You?
>>
If nerdy white girls aren't into you then you're either horrifically unattractive or terribly boring and devoid of personality.

The whole point of being black is being able to be a complete freak + maintain coolness. If you can't tell girls about your world building project without being a spaz you need to practice.
>>
>>27537100
I've been told this so many fucking times.
My nickname during high-school was even Oreo. Pisses me off.
Is it so unordinary to be black and act like a decent, normal human being?
I just don't understand... Are a lot of our people really such degenerates?
>>
>>27537756

I assume you have no friends at work.
Is vidya your only hobby? Try to go to things related to your hobbies. Try online dating if you haven't.
>>
>>27537002
this cool oreo dude sells me LSD and weed. He's a pretty chill dude.
>>
Non liberal white guy here

If life was a videogame, the life of a black man in a white country is like playing on "hard mode". Most white people have no insight on what it's like to be an "other" and spout racist stuff due to ignorance.

Racism is a mix of fear and envy.

I look like kurt angle, I'm bald and my skin is tanned because I work outdoors. From afar I often get mistaken for a black man and people change side's of the street or women hold on to their purse when I pass by.

When people near me react to my presence with fear, it makes me nervous and I don't like going out in public.

I don't claim to know what it's like to be black, but you guys don't have it easy. Not all white men hate you.

hang in there.
>>
>>27537530
Nice fucking meme

Where the fuck did you even get that shit
>>
>>27537828
yes they are, unfortunately.
>>
File: original.gif (565 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
565 KB, 320x180
>>27537002
Oreo blackbot I'm the same and your mentality stems from who you hang around. It's less to do with you being a well spoken black man and more to do with your personality. Some of my more confident black friends who live in different geographical areas crush poon easily so it could be a combination of that too. The west is shit for everyone relationship wise right now. Not just us. When it comes to women as a socially awkward blackbot its definitely harder. A comment from friends or family can destroy a relationship early on between two people of different races if the girl uses them to make major life decisions. If you don't have the social skill to deal with it then its a relationship ender depending on the girl.

>>27537828
No its not .>>27538076 has it wrong. There are a hell of a lot of degenerates out there but mostly people are just idiots and the majority of them think they're the first one to make the "oreo" joke because they can't form original thoughts for themselves at that age and it carries into adulthood.

Do not entertain these people and hit them right in the white guilt. If you tolerate the race jokes early on in a passive manner instead of an assertive one that will let them know its ok and it becomes a recipe for misery. Eventually you begin to believe them. It's societies way of keeping intelligent black people down.

Pic related regarding the jokes.
>>
>>27537002
Cheer up my nigga
>>
>>27538617
I guess I'll go play osu and listen to cheery weeb music.
>>
>>27537002
You sound like a cool guy. I hope things work out for you.
>>
>>27537326
>but they eaither want a childish gambino light skinned artsy black guy, or a full on tyrone.
but you all want weeb/gamer black girls or janelle monaes so it evens out 2bh
>>
>>27537002
>probably because I say nigger often
>if they would lower themselves enough to date a nigger
Have some self-respect.

Also stop spending so much time on /pol/.
>>
>>27537002
>sound white/talk proper.
You're either false flagging or underageb&
>>
File: chuchamadre.jpg (6 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
chuchamadre.jpg
6 KB, 266x189
>>27537002
Why do you hate yourself?
I hope one day you can grow out of hanging around this racist, degenerate, stunted cracker fucks <3
>>
>>27539152
Why do YOU hate yourself?

original
>>
>>27537002
Women like self confident men, you can fake it until you have it but i recomend you to exercise, get fit so people will treat you better, go out and talk to people, improve your social skills. Step by step you will have more confidence and then more girls. And the most important thing, be a man in all the ways be nice to people who deserve it and confront people who dont know how to behave.
>>
>>27537326
>they eaither want a childish gambino light skinned artsy black guy, or a full on tyrone

no, it's just that nobody wants to date a fucking herb

be literally anything other than a self-effacing annoying fuck, and girls - black, white or anything in between - will begin to show interest
>>
>>27539066
As far as black women go, I would date any black women, as long as she's not full on hoodrat.
>>
Not OP, but will some kind anon give me a guest pass for Black Desert Online.

I am a blackbot and will provide you with a free vocaroo of your choice
>>
>>27537002
>mfw I just stopped caring
I have a cat, xbox, weights, and a gaming PC.
Fuck do I need white people for?
Fuck do I need a gf for?
Boi, I'm living good

WE ONLY MAKIN DA HIGHLIGHTS
>>
I understand anon, literally the only time that I am able to get with girls is by "acting black" because it interests them.
>>
>>27539331
Nah, roasties only want those 3 types of black guys, regardless of the roastie's race.

I'm a loser that likes cats, anime, and mmo's.
I have 3 black belts and am an Eagle scout, but I'm a depressed waste of space
>>
fuck confidence, fuck oreos, fuck white people, fuck black people and fuck you OP!!!!!!

if they don't find my nihilism attractive, then they're as basic as a human being as it gets.
>>
>>27539611
>but I'm a depressed waste of space
then you're going to be perceived as less masculine than a guy that's happy delivering pizzas
>>
>>27539817
That's cool.
I've pretty much given up on women.
I deleted all of my online profiles, and now I'm just focusing on my mmo's.
>tfw friend just gave me a code for Black Desert

I just want people to leave me alone.
I want a simple life, enough money to take care of my cats, and a nice sized apartment.
>>
>>27539545
I bought this game and spent 50 fucking bucks on it and my PC can't even run it... they won't refund it for anything :(
>>
>race made up of genetically low-iq, violent morons
>hurr why does no one date black guys

I'm genuinely sorry for outliers like you that beat the bell curve but I'm also kind of disgusted at all the people in this thread who are 100% spouting racist stuff the rest of the time acting like they never did.

At least I remain consistent in my racism.

Unironic advice though:

I've been to kenya and gambia before and have stayed with somewhat rich families. Many of them are looking for ways to get their children to european countries either for work or study.

Have you ever considered trying to find a wife that way? They're non-degenerate and not completely retarded.(still wouldn't fuck one since I'm racist)
>>
>>27539954
That sucks.
What are you specs?

Can I have your guest pass? Please <3
>>
>>27540042
Intel core 2 duo, GTX 260m. I thought I could run it if I play on ultra low, but I get 10fps,and that's just not playable for a game like this.

I don't know if I even have a guest pass, or how I would give it to you.
>>
>>27540069
Ouch.
I just got a new rig with all my savings from wagecucking in 2015
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/asus-asus-m32cd-gaming-pc-intel-core-i7-6700-2tb-hdd-16gb-ram-amd-radeon-r9-370-graphics-windows-10-m32cd-ca019t/10394138.aspx?path=8b02e208ebfda8a14dc8d28bb46279a8en02

I think everyone gets one guest pass when you buy the game.
Dw tho, my senpai just hooked me up.
>>
>>27540189
You are a fucking moron... You bought a pre-built... from bestbuy.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

1300$ on a piece of shit desktop with a 370 in it?

Anon,you do realise that you could have bought a PC with an i7, 16gb of ram, ssd, a GTX 980, and still have money left over for a decent monitor? Like you really fucked yourself in the ass... Like seriously. WHy the fuck didnt you just build your own PC?

You can build a PC with the same exact specs as the PC you have, for around 600-700 bucks. In-fact.. here's how much your PC really cost... If you bought all the parts separate and built it yourself - http://pcpartpicker.com/p/n7vKFT

You watsed $600 wagecuck bucks.. That $600 could have went to having a GTX 980, the unlocked version of your CPU, an SSD, and a proper water cooler for said CPU.

LOL Like you could have had a GPU 4-5 times stronger than that shitty 370, that's capable of VR gaming, AND 4k resoultions.
>>
>>27540369
Nah, I didn't buy it from them.
I bought it off a friend that was selling his cus he needed to pay rent
Paid 600 shekels
>>
>>27537100
I'm black,I'm a weeb and I don't take that shit from people anymore. Whites, other non black people and blacks will always try to disrespect you for being who you are at first. let them know up front that kind of ignorance isn't going to fly and they usually stop, if they don't I don't talk to them. There's nobody worth taking constant disrespect for anons.
>>
>>27540389
Oh, okay. Sorry for being autistic. You came out alright. Saved yourself $200.

Sorry :3

Your friend is fucking retarded for buying that though, hence why he probably has to sell it to pay for rent because he makes poor decisions with his money..
tell him I said that...
>>
File: 1456131998335.jpg (49 KB, 471x472) Image search: [Google]
1456131998335.jpg
49 KB, 471x472
>>27540369

>mfw the next computer I buy will be a 120 dollar refurbished shitbox on Ebay because I don't need to do anything special on my computer and video games made after 2007 are fucking garbage
>>
>>27540417
>I'm black,I'm a weeb and I don't take that shit from people anymore
L I T E R A L L Y M E

I got into some black power stuff over the summer and decided I'm not putting up with that shit anymore.
>>
>>27540441
>video games made after 2007 are fucking garbage
>>>/tg/
stay there
>>
>>27537002
OP, you're integrating into the white world. There is hope for you.
>>
File: pepeautismarea.png (308 KB, 492x419) Image search: [Google]
pepeautismarea.png
308 KB, 492x419
>one chance
>one life
>only one you'll ever get|

>born autistic
>most mixed person on the planet
>more mixed than keanu reeves
>literally a mutant
>>
>>27537240

They only date white/asian dudes and are liberal SJWs.

Most of these girls are overweight fucks who have high standards for men and probably watch twink animu with their failed /manicpixiedreamgirl/ hair.
>>
File: wa-1592.jpg (393 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
wa-1592.jpg
393 KB, 1000x667
>>27537784
>>27537763
>>27537626

>went to Lagos exactly a year ago for work
>ended up either working 24 hours or sitting in my hotel in the suburbs outside the city
>only made it to the city on my last day
>tfw didn't even see the city really
some 16-18 yo chicks from the place I was working at who were going around surveying (it was a golf show) were freaking out over my brown straight hair. One of them sat pretty much on my lap and giggled through the survey and kept touching it. I went full turboautist mode and didn't make any advances.
>tfw could have banged underage nigerian pussy
fuck me

I was supposed to go again this year but my company and the contact there couldn't schedule it properly so FUCK
>>
File: 1381016873594.jpg (5 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1381016873594.jpg
5 KB, 251x251
>>27537002
What if you were an oatmeal raisin blackbot?
Think of the birds and elderly people chasing you for your delicious and fibrous content. You'd finally escape them only to run into a group of children that, while they would prefer chocolate chip, would still enjoy your flavor.
>>
>>27540534
>tfw most of the black guys on campus (and guys in general) basically think that democracy, "progress," freedom, secular humanism, equality, education, human rights, etc are all lovely things that will take us to a better future and ought to be promoted worldwide and that the only problems in the society are caused by a minority of feminists or bankers or elites or 1%ers who "go too far" but that if it weren't for them everything would be perfect
>>
>blacks want to be treated as well as whites
>not being a hoodlum is considered acting white
>>
>>27537002
You ever notice how nobody accuses Asians of "acting white" when they act like good, well-educated, hard working citizens? It's just what they do, nobody thinks they're imitation whites or trying to "act" civilized, they just ARE civilized. Fix your trash heap nigger "culture" before you start whining about how unfair your life is as a polished turd in a pile of shit.
>>
>>27537100
>not liking grape flavor
some of that shit is super good though like jolly ranchers, popsicles and the best skittles you shit
>>
>>27540848
Are you that black roastie that keeps whining that there are no conservative black men that read your stupid stormfront author's books?
>>
>>27540902
>Fix your trash heap nigger "culture"
Lol, that's not my job.
>>
File: 1396737272157.png (31 KB, 213x214) Image search: [Google]
1396737272157.png
31 KB, 213x214
>>27540463

>I enjoy the trash heap that gaming has become

Nice one

>>>/v/

Get back there and stay there you fucking pleb.
>>
>>27540990
Alright, then stop whining about how people consider you to be the antithesis of your race when you're just a normal, decent human being. Niggers are garbage, of course you're going to be associated with garbage when you are one. If you don't have an interest in fixing it, then don't act all surprised when you're considered an outcast among your own people and an undesirable by association among civilized folk.
>>
people hate blacks because of fear and envy. blacks are superior physically and short weak white men envy them and hate them.
Black are a small but significant part of the population but they make the majority of most sport leagues and olympic medal winners.

people hate jews because of fear and envy.
most jews are more intelligent and white guys feel threatened by that jew kid that is at the top of his law school class etc..
Jews make up 1% or less of population but win nearly half of nobel prizes, scientific prizes and inventions theories...etc

Since no one can admit openly that they hate someone because he's better than them, they rely on and use stuff like black crime or welfare or jewish conspiracies as excuses to hate these groups.
>>
>>27541082
Man, don't post this shit.
No one race is absolutely better than another.
I know there are problems within my black community, but there is also a lot to celebrate.
Same goes for any racial/ethnic group desu.

Except muslims, them niggas cray
>>
>>27541136

You know what's funny?
Every time I pass a soccer field or some sports place during the summer and I see young guys playing, nearly all the white guys have their shirts off but all the black guys keep their tshirts on.

We all know most blacks are better physically built than white guys. I suspect they keep their shirt on because they know the white guys will start to envy them if they see their six pacs and well define chests...etc

btw im white
>>
>>27541136
>Except muslims, them niggas cray

Mah nigga
>>
>>27541197
Oh hey, an actual cuck.
>>
>>27541197
So what?
I'm black and I'm ottermode, but I don't do shit with my body.
A ripped body doesn't mean shit.
As long as you're not obese and regularly exercise, you're fine.
We live a sedentary lifestyle, so we don't need these big muscles for farming and such. They're mainly all for show, and occasionally for the actual utilization is sports.

Don't gauge a race's worth on sports alone, anon.
Asians are some of the best mathematicians on the planet, and I envy them every day, but I still don't hate them.
>>
Lies, there are no good black people.
This thread is jewish propaganda.
>>
>>27541227

Far from it.

I'm white and I'm physically gifted. My dick is not huge but it's well above average and I'm satisfied by what I've got.

Funny how I don't harbor the slightest hate towards blacks.

My guess is that most of racism is not about crime or drugs but these are used as thinly veiled excuses by short and physically short-changed white men to express their hatred at black men, who embody all those physical traits they wish they had but can never posses.
>>
File: asdasd.png (26 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.png
26 KB, 1024x1024
>>27541082
try harder

bloxblox
>>
>>27541277

Maybe you don't hate them because you have something to feel good about.

Some people have nothing to feel good about and they wallow in their own misery and hate those that have something they wished they had.

That's why you see so many threads here that hate handsome men, tall men, black men...etc
>>
>>27540902
>Fix your trash heap nigger "culture"

I really like hearing this argument because it doesn't make any sense. People, in all races, do whatever the fuck they want. What the fuck do you expect us to do?
>>
>>27541335
That's called insecurity.
It's not ubiqutious, as there are plenty of individuals that know their own worth and weaknesses, but don't hate others for their strengths.
>>
File: 1.1tomdubois.jpg (30 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1.1tomdubois.jpg
30 KB, 720x480
your a living Tom DuBois from boondocks
>>
Also you have to realize that racism isn't applied equally to all black men.

If you look like chris rock, white men won't find you threatening and you can be that token office black guy that every white like to cite as proof that they are not racist and are open minded.

If you are a large black man, with a large shiny bald head and a deep commanding voice. Most white people will be intimidated by you and/or secretly hate or envy your masculinity.

A guy like that has a much harder time fitting in white society. He's always walking on eggshells, speaking a soft and slow voice so as to not make whites around him feel even more uneasy.
>>
File: 1457994111947.jpg (46 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
1457994111947.jpg
46 KB, 540x438
You could be mixed race.

>Disgusting amalgamation of white and black genes makes me look disgusting
>Whites will always look down on me for being a filthy halfbreed, old ladies clutch their handbags when I walk by
>Blacks will never accept me because I'm not a turbonigger who steals everything
>Can never breed without passing on my impure genes to the child

I wish I was white so badly.
>>
>>27541295
Whites are on average taller than blacks.
Whites dominate strongman competitions, Eastern Europeans and Asians dominate Olympic weightlifting.
Whites dominate Olympic swimming (sport known for producing the most "ripped" men).
Whites and hispanics dominate blacks in the most popular sport on the planet (soccer) which incidentally is a sport that by design even third world countries can compete with developed countries in but blacks have yet to produce a single noteworthy team.
Whites and white countries win by far the most Olympic medals, even setting aside the Winter Olympics where blacks are literally entirely absent. Remember Jesse Owens? Guy who supposedly proved black athletic superiority over whites by winning at the 1936 Olympics in Germany? Germany and their all white team still ended up winning the most gold medals that year.

But yeah, you're totally not a cuck and it's just plain objective fact that black men are huge, strong, ripped, and overall physical gods compared to puny whitebois.
>>
>>27541429
This makes me sad to read... You should try and not hate yourself just for your own color man. Is race really that big of a focus in the us? Maybe you can move to some place more accepting?
>>
>>27541460
I just visit /pol/ too much, that's all.
>>
>>27541418
Nah, Don Lemon from CNN is the irl Tom Dubois
>>
>>27541082
its true
slaves were stronger than the owners of them without guns there wouldn't be fear
>>
>>27537002
ummmm...... unlike most robots I interact with a variety of black americans every day. I'm white, just as a disclaimer.

One guy I worked with a black guy with a proper accent and we literally talked about anime and video games all during our shift. But this guy got married a few weeks ago. If this charcoal-weeabo/videogamenerd can get married, so can you. Girls are actually pretty dumb when it comes to male behavior. Literally just pretending like you're the shit will be appealing to them. Even the most country ass, vidya-hating black girls respected him. And that's because he respected himself. If you think your situation is causing you significant duress, you should think about seeing a psychologist or psychiatrist, but I think the main factor is social awkwardness
>>
File: 194624_16big.jpg (149 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
194624_16big.jpg
149 KB, 683x1024
>>27537002
>I dress "white", talk "white" and act "white"

What is this "Acting white"? Do you put white paint on your body and dye your hair blond?
>>
>>27541436

You can cherry pick all you want but we all know blacks are in general the physically superior race.

Black Kenyans win nearly all marathons, blacks dominate most professional sports and a few olympic disciplines. Blacks are gifted dancers.

I don't disagree that some nordic races are stronger physically but I think the biggest reason you never see competitors in strength sports is because most blacks grew up poor and if theoretically a black guy was physically gifted enough to become a world's strongest man finalist, that man will most probably go a professional sport because the job security and the money is much greater than being a strongman.
>>
>>27537626
>Black American women are trash

Most are trash, The nicest black girls i've met were Dominican, 2nd gen Caribbean and girls from Africa.
>>
File: 1445883010334.jpg (19 KB, 300x275) Image search: [Google]
1445883010334.jpg
19 KB, 300x275
My only problem with being black is that I'll never be referred to as just "American".
>>
>>27541574
BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27541523
there's a mixed girl at my school. She mostly hangs out with the hipster crowd. Listens to indie folk music. Makes little jabs about "political correctness" here and there. Could be something like that.
>>
>>27541574
>cherrypick
lel ok

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height#Average_height_around_the_world
US whites are on average a half inch taller than their black counterparts.

http://stateofobesity.org/disparities/
Blacks are also more obese than whites on average.

>Black Kenyans win nearly all marathons
Yes, blacks are extremely gifted runners in general. However, strength sports are dominated in a similar one-sided fashion by whites and asians. Black men literally can't even come close to competing with top level strongmen and olympic weightlifting.

>blacks dominate most professional sports
Except soccer, the most popular sport on the planet like I said. And cricket, the second most popular sport on the planet. And UFC, the current most popular combat sport. And all winter sports. They dominate American football, basketball, and boxing. That's it.

>Blacks are gifted dancers
lel what the fuck are you even talking about right now

>all that damage control in the last sentence
Seriously dude, you're a cuck. I know that you get off on the idea of blacks being these physically supreme gods, but it's just not supported by evidence. They're great athletes, and they dominate specific athletic fields to an uncommon extent, but they are also unremarkable and outright bad at certain things. Literally every racial group on the planet has something that they dominate, and something that they are better than blacks at, incidentally. Oh, and statistically they're not particularly large. Whites are the tallest race.

Please get over your cuck fetish.
>>
>>27541425

that's true.

Imagine a guy that looks exactly like michael clarck duncan. If you work at a IT job, it's probable that your boss and your coworkers are going to look physically similarly to Mark Zuckerberg.

Most probably none those guys hate black people or are racists, but no matter how nice he is or affable he acts, they are going to feel uncomfortable in his presence and he will have trouble fitting in this environment. The physical different is just too great. It's not racism or anything personal but it's just a fact of nature. Something we can't help but feel.

Not all black men are criminals or dead beats. A lot of large black men are smart, hardworking and willing to play the game and be affable and low-key in an office but they don't bother applying for private sector jobs because they know it's going to be a hard fit for them.
>>
>>27541771
>Except soccer
Looks black to me.
>>
>>27541771
>cricket
Literally no one relevant cares about cricket
>>
>>27541862
Current greats: Messi and Ronaldo (imo Zlatan as well)
Historically: Cruyff, Zidane, Maradona etc the list goes on.
>>
So you're telling me you are either a dindu nuffin thug or completely ostracized?
>>
>>27541949
Or an artsy faggy DonGlover type guy.
But yeah, it's basically 3 categories.
>>
>>27541771
>ou're a cuck. I know t

Blacks are economically impoverished.
They don't have a father that can afford to buy them private football coaching or private sport summer camps, strength coaching, sport nutrition counseling...etc

Despite not having those advantages to rely on, blacks have risen to the top of many sports simply because they are physically gifted.

I'm not saying whites cannot be physically gifted or great at their sports but I think that no matter what you pull out of your hat, the general consensus is that blacks are physically superior.

It's not absolute, but stereotypes become ingrained into the popular consciousness because there is truth to them.

We've all seen that black guy take his shirt off in the gym locker room and saw that he was above and beyond all the other guys in the group.

We've all seen those asian students studying til the library closing time and getting 100% on the math quiz.

Stereotypes and common sense are not absolute truth and a lot of grey areas remain but I stand firm in my convinction that just as blacks are not academically gifted (I did not say they werent smart! just that blacks have a harder time adjusting to structure and routine.) I can openly admit that blacks are physically gifted compared to other races.
>>
>>27540902
I don't think you understand what you're saying.

I can't fix them. 1. They don't want to be fixed. The worst of them think twerking, being in gangs, being stupid and fighting is the only way. This is a generational issue that will probably take another few generations to resolve itself. It's not the work of an individual.
2. They HATE people like me. I was excluded by the people I share a skin color with because of the way I talked, the way I acted, what music I listened to, my interests, and how well I did in school. I want as much to do with them as they want with me. Let the fucking prison industrial complex and single motherhood sort them out.
>>
File: comfypass.jpg (909 KB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
comfypass.jpg
909 KB, 2592x1456
i am proud of being a depression mongol and want to deport arabs and niggers from my country.
>>
>>27541771
>ular sport on the planet like I said. And cricket, the second most popular sport on the planet. And UFC, the current most popular combat sport. And all winter sports. They dominate American football, basketball, and boxing. That's it.

As I said...the black man that would theoretically strong enough to be a top tier finalist in olympic weightlifting and strongman sports will most probably gravitate towards professional sports because of financial security, money and that it's less intimidating for him to integrate a sports league that already has many black athletes than being the lone black guy.
>>
>>27541429
Shut the fuck up, mixed breed
>>
>>27541862

owned 10/10
>>
File: 1456720376792.jpg (95 KB, 750x570) Image search: [Google]
1456720376792.jpg
95 KB, 750x570
Is white people's opinion really that important to your Toms? Don't fucking act pitiful with them, you're being fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>27542043
The thing about your "theory" though is that athletic achievement thrives on the economically impoverished. In sports with low financial entry barriers, that is. Look at the history of boxing for an example, it has always been dominated by the American ethnic group that was impoverished and mistreated at the time. Being poor stops you from getting good at hockey or skiing or other highly specialized, technical sports that require financial investment just to start learning. It does not by any stretch of the imagination stop you from becoming good at sports that are simple and based around fundamental movements. Soccer, for example. Or weightlifting. Or basketball. Or running.

Anyways, the rest of your post is pure cringeworthy cuckoldry and full of anecdotal evidence and ad populum, so I won't bother with that. I posted hard facts about blacks being shorter and fatter than whites as a group. I posted hard facts about white, and other race's, athletic achievements and fields of athletic dominance. Fuck man, here look at some of the most popular running events in the world.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/800_metres
World record holder is a Kenyan, but the next two slots are white man. The Danish guy in second place is less than half a second behind WR.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mile_run
World record holder is an Arab. Second is Kenyan, then another Arab, then -oh no- another white guy! B-b-but muh black gods!

Continue to worship your big black bucks if you want and draw upon "muh cultural consensus" or whatever. The summer olympics are just a few months away. Guess you'll be crying yourself to sleep when white and asian countries end up winning the most gold medals again and blacks only make noteworthy contributions in track and field eh?
>>
>>27537002
Get over your special snowflake syndrome. Nothing you've mentioned seems to make you distinct among blacks.

And to the whites in this thread: Get over yourself. You will never start a race war, you will never send blacks back to africa, and when corporations find a way to replace you with a robot you will be a welfare leech
>>
Blackbots, don't just make/go to threads and humor them. I really don't care when it's just whitefags all to themselves in their echo chambers jerking each other off in a circle and rubbing in each others semen going "Oooooooh we le master race ooooh, oooooh Hitler! Mmmmm, let me lick your semen off my hands!", because that's expected from them, but don't start giving them ammunition when their Gun ran out of bullets. It's fucking pathetic, you faggots.
>>
>>27542327
>MUH ARYAN SPORTS GODZ!
Jesus christ you're pathetic. Let's say for a second whites are the "real" champions of sports: it's practically meaningless in any real life situation. I've met plenty of white jocks and they had nigger personalities and nigger acheivement.
>>
Let's take me for example.

I'm white, I'm tall, I'm large and physically fit and I'm satisfied with my dick size. I have a pretty masculine voice and I'm satisfied with what nature gave me.

I don't hate black men or envy then and I openly acknowledge that many of them are taller, larger, fitter and probably better *ahem* endowed than I am. I don't feel uncomfortable around a larger black man with a deeper more masculine voice.

You know who I feel uncomfortable around? It's the smaller and weaker white men. I know they have a chip on their shoulders and some of them secretly envy/hate me. They know they can't intimidate me physically, so they resort to mind games and passive-aggressiveness in the office.

I work in hiring as a recruiter for a mid-tier accounting firm in a small state of our cherished US of A. Whenever they are qualified for the job, I try to hire large black men because I intimately know that they probably have tried many other places before and the system is stacked against them. I suspect, they probably have had their fair share of unsympathetic white interviewers.

There are lots of people from all races here and we employ many more large masculine black men compared to the other places. All of them are appreciative of the opportunity given to them and they play the office game very well. They know that not all whites are as comfortable with their presence as I am and they are affable, low-key and they don't try to rule the roost with their large physiques and deep voice.

I've always voted republican, I'm for gun rights, I'm the farthest thing from a liberal as you can be. But beyond mere politics, we are men and as men we gotta support each other in any way we can. None of the black guys I've worked with have ever tried to stab me in the back for a promotion or engage in office gossip.

I just wish people would be more open to black men.
>>
>>27542399
Kek, you're trying to appeal to them, don't even try because every group of people have their faults. It's better to face them.
>>
>>27542327

"The thing about your "theory" though is that athletic achievement thrives on the economically impoverished"

That's not what I wrote. You are using a straw-man argument.

I just meant that because they are economically impoverished , physically gifted black athletes don't gravitate towards Olympic sports and other disciplines such as strongman competition.

There are probably quite a lot of guys playing professional football right now that have the genetics to become Olympic sprinters or weightlifters but they all went into a professional sports for the financial security and for the fact that professional sports is less intimidating for blacks because a sizable portion of the players are blacks.

Knowing how you distort my writings, let me clarify that I'm not saying that if you picked a 250lbs running back and put him on a 100m running field that he would instantly win the 100m olympic sprint. What I'm saying is that man has the genes to be a sprinting champion and if he had received the proper training and nutrition and coaching, he could have been a sprinter.

For example, take 80-90s sport's star Bo Jackson. Bo Jackson could have excelled in many Olympic disciplines because he has gifted genes but he became a proplayer and his training and nutrition reflect that.
>>
File: Odell_Beckham_Jr..jpg (151 KB, 838x1028) Image search: [Google]
Odell_Beckham_Jr..jpg
151 KB, 838x1028
I seriously don't understand how it's hard to be black in America or any other Western country. Literally just get the black memecut of 2015, feign interest if you don't already in basketball or football, and listen to rap music.

Don't you fucking tell me rap music isn't your thing. If you're not into hard shit, you're probably listening to some fuckboy Kendrick lamar. Black people are hardwired to like rap music. Same for sports.

you don't even have to go to the gym. Black people are literally born with 6 packs and if you're a fat fuck, so what? You just perpetuate a black stereotype to get pussy. It's honestly not that hard.

You want a challenge? Try being a manlet Indian in America who was too stupid to get into college.
>>
>>27542922
I listen to rap music but I HATE sports. To me it's like gambling but with an even lower chance of financial reward and many health problems later
>>
>>27537913
YOU SUCK

YOU SUCK

YOU SUCK

YOU SUCK
>>
>>27537100
>>27537002
I know this pain guys. Women don't respect me. Actually no one does. I don't dress in athletic attire, I talk white, other black people immediately dislike me because they assume I'm uppity. I live in Asia currently and even a few of them have said "you're not like the typical black guy".

The only people I fit in with is multi cultural groups of outcasts from major cities. They're usually pretty chill because they all suffer the same detachment from their own people/culture.

Interestingly enough, the elite/powers that be seem to want exactly this. A group of people with no real culture to relate to it any specific ancestral heritage to point at. We're just the first of our kind, raised in sterile environments
>>
>>27542922

Life is hard for everyone.
I have no doubt that your being a manlet indian without a college degree must suck, especially for the fact that we expect all indians to be Phds or Med doctors.

The fact that you don't understand how it's hard to be black in America doesn't negate the fact that it's hard to be black...especially a black man in america.

You know what sucks even more? You rarely hear blacks complain or whine about their predicament. Most of them(not all) just want to go on living their daily lives, take care of their family and do the best they can in a system where the odds are stacked against them. But they don't complain and they just take it silently trying to do the best they can given the circumstances.

What angers me is that blacks catch a lot of flack and racism not because of themselves but because some vocal privileged white liberal/communist zealots keep crying racism from every roof top. They keep making race an issue and keep the scar open and never give it the chance to heal. Probably the only time these delusional social justice warriors get to interact with minorities is when they order a 7$ cup of coffee at starbucks yet they claim the speaker podium and profess to be speaking for all minorities.

I'm not black btw but it's plain to see that a lot of the racism you see today is in reaction to what those social justice warriors say and unfortunately blacks catch the resulting flak even though they never asked for it.
>>
>>27537137
They exist and they will only fuck/date white or Asians.
>>
File: TD_MistyCopelandBallet_4 .jpg (124 KB, 955x955) Image search: [Google]
TD_MistyCopelandBallet_4 .jpg
124 KB, 955x955
i like black ballerinas
>>
>>27543987

Nice little camel toe there.

I guess race mixing isn't always that bad.
>>
File: 478993452.jpg (202 KB, 767x1024) Image search: [Google]
478993452.jpg
202 KB, 767x1024
>>27544022

What man wouldn't love to put that nice camel toe in his mouth and gently suckled on it?
>>
File: misty-copeland-net-worth1.jpg (37 KB, 400x650) Image search: [Google]
misty-copeland-net-worth1.jpg
37 KB, 400x650
I gotta admit that ironed hair makes them look prettier in my eyes.
>>
>>27540925
I honestly wish I could enjoy grape flavored stuff without everyone making "purple drank" memes.
>>
>>27540417
It's hard since I'm not super confrontational and deal really poorly when being put on the spot.

someone who I thought was a friend just up and made nigga jokes at my expense and was going on about how he was comfortable talking to me about white shit since I didn't act like "the typical loud mouth black kid".

I'm trying to grow a pair and cut ties with him right now.
>>
>>27537002
White people hate us, always have and always will. I'm against white guilt AS WELL AS white people wanting us niggers to feel bad when we do things that whites do. If you're Black, no matter what you do, the white man will always see you as just a nigger
>>
>>27537913
A big part of that is the type of clothing you wear. I'm more likely to avoid a guy wearing typical ghetto/working class type clothes than a well dressed, middle class looking man, regardless of their skin color.
>>
>>27542922
>Black people are hardwired to like rap music. Same for sports.
Please shut the fuck up with your steryotypes. I have never liked rap music nor have I ever liked sports.
I don't even know the rules for most sports especially football and I can't name a single rapped other than Kanye West (is he even a rapper)?
>>
File: OP.jpg (396 KB, 1536x997) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
396 KB, 1536x997
>>27537002
I am a political National Socialist and you gave me the feels for you, mongrel-kun.
>>
>>27537326
>now I just play runescape,
theres your problem. anyone with half a brain quit playing after 2009
>>
>>27537896
fits my exact description. kinda Erie.
>>
>be black
>pretty normie I guess, where mostly Nike/Jordan/Lebron witness shit and keep a fresh cut
>have black/white mixed girlfriend, been dating her for the duration of nearing three years
>kind of want a white girl/something different, don't want to settle down
>girlfriend loves me and wants me to eventually marry her within the next five years
I don't think being black made my life any harder, white kids at my college refer to me as an OG and assume I always got the hook up

Now for black robots, black virgins. It could be harder, I think black niggas are generally expected to have had sex before 16. If you're black and normal looking nobody assumes you haven't fucked by the time you get half way through High School so perhaps high social expectations can lead to the more ostracized black males feeling like shit

But at the same time it's a lot of white girls in college who fuck with black niggas and you really get a clean slate when you go to university.

Black niggas here will say "thats not me, thats not me" well that is you, you are black and if you're going to be considered attractive women you have to dress a certain way and act a certain way. White boys that watch and play video games all day aren't attractive to women so why would a black man who does the same be considered attractive?

You're expected to be masculine and have some things you do outside the house, you've got no reason not to be built or be able to talk about the game.

What difference does it make if you spend 30 minutes a night memorizing rosters on 2k or Madden or if you spend that time masturbating to cartoons or playing some other shit? Most niggas learned about sports off 2k and madden anyway
>>
>tfw blackbot with Islamic name

should I go through all the trouble of getting my name legally changed?
>>
>>27537002
Being biracial, this has been my entire life. I was destined at birth to never fit in anywhere. We'll never amount to anything and we'll forever be alone. This is our fate for choosing to be something other than stereotypical.
>>
>>27537002
Accept that he blacks who think you act "white" are one of the biggest problems with the black community and they're all shitty people. Accept that white women are shallow whores. If you can get with any Latino woman or hell, ANY woman who doesn't give a shit about your race, then you're WAY better off than you are with any piece of shit black in America or any white trash whore bag. Don't give in to blacks who talk hood or speak in ebonics, and don't give in to the Tyrone coal burners either. Those blacks only want you to be a nigger just like them, they WILL NOT lead you down a road of happiness. And to those Tyrone fucking, coal burning white women, they only want you as they're pet. Those kinds of people are the true racists in the world who only see you for the color of your skin and not the individual you really are.
>>
>>27542922
The amount of delusion in this post.
Wew lad
This has to be b8
>>
>>27541082
That would make sense if people named the jews, but in reality most normalfags lump jewish actions under "white privilege".

As for blacks, the undying popularity of sports watching should put the envy theory to rest. There's no reason to hate someone for entertaining you. However, the chance to be raped or assaulted by a black man is disproportionately higher, and the system will side against you in smaller aggressions; making fear of common black people entirely legitimate.
>>
Just stop giving a shit about women. Then you can truly be free to be yourself. That's what I did. It was easily the best decision I ever made. I have a comfy job that isn't stressful. I don't kill myself for promotions because I'm happy where I am and I don't have some bitch squawking over my shoulder about better pay in a position I don't enjoy. I don't have to waste time memorizing lines like this guy here suggested (>>27546268) because frankly, I wouldn't want someone who's interested in that kind of man anyway. There is no use in being someone you're not to attract a romantic partner. Eventually they'll find out who you really are, for better or worse, and it'll probably end terribly. Even if they didn't find out you were a robot, what then? You just ... put on an act for the rest of your life with that person? Imagine that for a moment. Pretend that the face you put on when you go outside, the steely exterior that you never drop until you're back home alone, can now NEVER be dropped, ever. What's the point?

I say stop giving a shit. I'm tired of watching men change themselves for a shot at a woman who won't even make them happy. You are literally destroying your identity for a nice face and a wet hole. If you don't click with the person, and if they don't respond well to the authentic You, then what's the fucking point in pursuing things further? Just let it go. Let women go. Stop basing your decisions about your life around women, and I promise you that happiness will follow.
>>
File: 1440618168514.jpg (18 KB, 193x245) Image search: [Google]
1440618168514.jpg
18 KB, 193x245
>>27537002
yeah

being a mixed fag oreo cookie
>>
>>27537002
No woman wants an insecure bitch anon.

Stop making race the focal point of your identity. You're not dumb enough to pull it off.
>>
>>27537002
try being an asian manlet dicklet
>>
>>27537002
Be a indian....
>>
File: IMG_20160313_184202.jpg (139 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160313_184202.jpg
139 KB, 768x768
I usually get told I'm the whitest by blacks, I then follow through with an argument about how they're being racists by implying that to be black I have to do "hood" things, thus cultivating a ghetto group mentality and bringing upon the downfall of the black community.

I usually lose that argument because Black cants be racist as we all know.

White chicks don't give me an issue, Black chicks insult me and I follow through with made up statistics about why nobody likes black chicks.

The only thing you need to know is Sarcasm, that's how you win. People don't really argue with me anymore, they realize that I'm stinging them along for a shit show. Next time you get into an argument just make up facts and figures, basically SJW in real time and you'll win.
>>
>>27552111
Why does that say Terry Webb, wtf? It's CHRISTOPHER.
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.