[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, how does a person get from social to antisocial so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Honestly, how does a person get from social to antisocial so quickly ( in my case ), but it's nearly impossible to get out of it?
>>
having no friends is bad, who would've guessed ?
>>
>tfw antisocial obese alcoholic smoker

I was never meant to live long
>>
>>27536966
I don't know. I was super social as a kid, but I kinda lost that at around the age of, what, 13, I think? Sucks, but I'm slowly recovering since this year. Going to the gym helps (even if some memers say it won't). So does getting shitfaced drunk at a club or bar every night. Then again, I have a group of friends that I drink with.
>>
There's a huge difference between causation and correlation. Normie cunts who make shitty infographics like that never know the difference. There's also a big difference between antisocial and asocial, but, again, normalshits
>>
>>27536966

I decided to not go to the parties and take the type of drugs most people like and that's basically self-ostracizing.

I actually got a girlfriend and gave up everything for her ( literally everything, money and friends ) and ended up without anything.
>>
>>27536966

Should I just start smoking then if I'm gonna die early anyway?
>>
>there are people who have a lot of friends
>they have friends they can trust and talk to
>they have friends to do things with

On the list of things i wanted to think about this wasn't on it and I've done a pretty good job at forgetting about it until now
>>
>>27536966
to learn social skills you need to socialize

but if you have no social skills no one will socialize with you
>>
Move desu senpai
>>
>>27536966
Because of entropy.
Every system of order and high energy is naturally finding ways to become more disordered and with lose energy.
It is the natural state of all things to break down and get "worse" with time.
It is unnatural for things to get "better" because that requires energy and order.
>>
>antisocial

This word triggers me so much. Low social interaction is a sign of being asocial, not antisocial. People that are antisocial are characterized by hatred towards others (actually, much like on /r9k/) not apathy.
>>
>Honestly, how does a person get from social to antisocial so quickly

Many reasons. Mental issues, a change of location, basically anything that potentially alters whether or not you can want to hang out with people you know

>but it's nearly impossible to get out of it?

Social lives are self perpetuating, being social with friends typically makes more friends and strengthens the bonds with the friends you had anyway, hence the longer you're out of the loop (even worse if you're in a new city where you don't know anyone (or even even worse if you were an autismal child who never made an initial circle of friends)) the harder it is to make new friends without being rejected for being a weird friendless loser.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 300x250
>never spoke to another person irl

I can't breathe senpai
>>
>>27537787
Your feels transcend frogs. You interact with us anon.

You're not a robot
>>
>fat
>drinks
>smokes
>neet without friends for 10 years now

Bow before me.
>>
so i smoke 35 ciggs a day
>>
>>27536966
>PlOS
>>
>>27537657
isn't being anti social actually a disorder in modern psychiatry. that's what they call psychopathy now, if i'm not mistaken.
>>
I'm not antisocial, I'm an introvert. I can socialize quite well, I just tire of people easily.
>>
Antisocial people tend to have high social interaction though. That image makes no sense.
>>
>>27536987
This. Good to know we'll never make it to 30.
>>
>>27539130
They obviously mean asocial. Normalfags tend to mix up the words. Learn to make inferences.
>>27536966
Well. Looks like I should start smoking to double the rate at which I die.
>>
>>27536987
>average life span of a male: 78
>Autism found to cut life by roughly 15 years
>63
>Smoker
>53
>Obese
>43
>alcoholic
>33
That's cool, fuck this gay earth anyway.
>>
>normies think being anti-social is a choice
>>
File: 1423721687078.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1423721687078.gif
2 MB, 500x280
Asocial and antisocial are not the SAME FUCKING THING I GET SO PISSED OFF WHEN THEY USE THE TERM 'ANTISOCIAL' LIKE THAT. KILLING SOMEONE IS ANTISOCIAL. COMMITTING ARSON IS ANTISOCIAL. AVOIDING PEOPLE IS NOT ANTISOCIAL, IT'S FUCKING ASOCIAL.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.