[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you ever rejected an ugly girl before?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 27
File: 9horCPw.jpg (1019 KB, 2066x3338) Image search: [Google]
9horCPw.jpg
1019 KB, 2066x3338
Have any of you ever rejected an ugly girl before?
>>
No, because even ugly women want Chad.

THEY ALL WANT CHAD.
>>
>>27536950
By ''ugly women'' you really mean average women. Ugly women aren't even considered female by men.
>>
>>27536927
I did once, not because of her looks, she was 4/10, but because she was loud, unstable, and violent
>>
>>27536950
>implying men don't all want Stacey
Stacey with cute sweater/skirt outfits and wavy hair is still Stacey by the way, and so is the Stacey with glasses and short hair, and the Stacey who has a chubby body but big tits and a 7+/10 face
Everyone wants to be with someone who is physically attractive, that doesn't mean ugly people don't settle for each other. They're forced to.
>>27537056
>not because of her looks
Keep telling yourself that, buddy
>>
Yes, but not because she was ugly.

She was an annoying weeb and learned everything she knew about interpersonal relationships from anime. Thought it was okay to hit people, etc.
>>
>>27536927
yes
but this is more proof of how girls can be robots
>>
>>27537085
Dude, I'm on the same level, but she was unhinged, I went to prom with a girl who was on the same level as her but not unstable and had fun because we played pokemon together.
>>
>>27536927
I rejected a fatty on high school
>>
Never rejected anybody. Ugly girls still just sit around and wait to be approached.
>>
>>27537114
>implying weeb girls are bad
>>
In camp, mustve been around 13, the ugliest girl in school asked me out while i was making a birdhouse out of posicle sticks. Of course i said no, and the counselors got really upset with her, like trated her like she fucked up, i felt bad desu
>>
Rejected a girl in uni before SJWs were a thing. Kept trying to talk to me during the lecture about sheeple and was generally unpleasant.

After the lecture, she asked me if I want to grab a coffee. I just said I'll see her later and left.
>>
>>27537056
>>27537114
>>27537116
>>27537282
>>27537386
>>27537500
>all these men will claim to be lonely
>>
>>27537563
c'mon, would you date a land whale? and it's been more than 10 years since then.
>>
>>27536927
This comic sums up r9k. Just make the nerd also say "women can't understand true lonliness and all women are whores".
>>
>>27537563
How did you infer that?
>>
I've rejected, lead on, and friendzoned all types of women. From ugly to conventionally beautiful.
Mostly just for laughs.
>>
File: aXm9873xjU.jpg (184 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
aXm9873xjU.jpg
184 KB, 650x650
Yes. Back in high school. She was 10th grade and I was 11th grade.
I was probably the first boy to give her male attention, back when I thought I still had a chance and self-esteem.

Biggest regret of my life, not a single day passes without me thinking about the few times we hung out or walked in the park.
Only girl to ever give me attention and I threw it away because at the time I thought I was in love with another girl (I had a crush on her for around two years).

She wasn't even ugly, I just had high standards and I thought I was going to have a bright future. If I met her today, I would probably say she looks like an angel.
She was pretty cringey and she now identifies as a boy, she also had a lot of stuff I considered red flags in the past.
But I don't care anymore, I could have been her first kiss and her first boyfriend.
Now she has a boyfriend who identifies as a girl and he's so fucking handsome, I don't understand what's his his problem with being a boy.

If I kill myself, it's because I can't think of her anymore.
It's been too long and I can't take it anymore.
>>
>>27537304
Yeah because men are supposed to approach women.
>>
>>27537624
Whoops, forgot to remove my trip. That was for a /vp/ thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 850x1200
>>27536995
This post is super true. I agree with it.
>>
>>27536927
No. In fact, I've never rejected anyone. Ever.

Take a wild guess as to why.
>>
>>27537579

>would you date a land whale

Why would I date anything but?
>>
>>27537669
Actually, scratch that. I rejected a gay guy once. He was coming on pretty strong. But I don't bend that way.
>>
Image hits too close to home

hide thread

repress memories

I am truly a terrible person for this
>>
>>27536927
This exchange never happens
>>
>>27536927
Yes, twice.
First was this Beanzo la Obesa weeaboo who I'm sure was only into me because of how I'm half jap
Second was this turbo autist. Not the meme kind, she was so bad some guy had a restraining order against her after she followed him to his house and demanded to come in.
I already had a gf anyways
>>
>be ugly girl
>be hated
>be scum of the earth

Why is euthanasia not legal and state provided for ugly girls?
>>
>>27536927
Two of them actually.

One of them was a constantly-sad looking tall ginger Polish girl who was OBSESSED with me. This was at the turn of the 90s/2000s so the first thing she sent me a note in class, saying that she loves me, which I threw in the bin but then she somehow got a hold of my email address which was impossible back then, this isn't like today where everyone has their e-mail and phone number and social security listed on facebook. She again told me that she loves me wants to go out with me. I told her that we have nothing in common and to leave me alone.

My friend later dated her, like a year later, and one day he comes up to me and is being all weird and finally asks me if I fucked her and then had her get an abortion and I'm like "wut" and he tells me that she had a scrapbook with pictures of random baby ultrasounds in them with my name written all over them.

So I dodged a bullet there.

The other girl was fat and black. Nothing against her being black, just that she was fat.
Oh and a shy but cute 9/10 girl asked me out to prom as well and I rejected her because I'm fucking retarded.

>>27536950
shut the fuck off drama queen
>>
>>27536927
this comic pretty much describes r9k as a whole
>>
>>27537609
Not much of a stretch considering where we are.
>>
A couple. One was a pretty awkward christian with big tits, who was really close to her family. The other had a allergy to the sun or something, so he body and face looked very sun burnt. I also choose not to fuck a crazy fat chick in college, in spite of the fact she was nearly nude on top of me.
>>
>>27537724
Because then they would have to kill all the short men, too. And then who would do all the shitty office jobs and other accountant-like things. Who would sweep chimneys, fix under cars and do all the other work that requires fitting into small spaces that aren't vaginas.
>>
MORAL OF THE STORY. don't be ugly.
>>
File: 24.png (79 KB, 295x295) Image search: [Google]
24.png
79 KB, 295x295
>>27536927
Damn I actually have done this before. I was asked out by a fat ugly girl.

I feel pretty bad about this looking back. Since it kinda sucks that if you're ugly you have no chance at all with anyone but other ugly people potentially.
>>
>>27537766
Ginger polish chicks sounded awesome.
>>
>>27537789
>implying women can't fit into small places or do mindless repetitive tasks
Please stop pretending you're useful, manlets. You're not.
>>
>>27537868
B-but girls won't do dangerous jobs and their productivity is lower.

Please, Mr. Shekelberg. I didn't mean anything by it.
>>
Yes, because she was ugly and I thought I deserved better. I was wrong though.
>>
>>27537810
No. I am not racist towards any other race, but everything that has ever happened to me in my life involving Polish people has been negative.
>>
I have twice, one was retarded the other was extremely dumb (borderline retarded)
they didnt actually ask me on a date or anything but they tried talking to me.
>>
>>27537579
>not taking her to the gym
>>
File: more thick.jpg (102 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
more thick.jpg
102 KB, 640x480
>>27537688
My melanin enriched brother!
>>
>>27538049
The chances of converting a fat girl into a thin, loving gf are so small it's not even worth the try. If you encourage her to lose weight (even subtly or very gently), there is a high probability she will just be offended and turn to food for comfort and maybe dump you or cheat on you with a man who doesn't care if she is a fat sack of shit. If by the slim chance she does decide to work out with you, she will probably quit early on because fat people who don't decide to lose weight on their own have no patience, self respect, or discipline. If by the even slimmer chance that she does stick with it and lose the weight, her self-esteem will skyrocket and men will be hitting on her left and right, tempting her to accept a more high-quality mate/fuck all the Chads she missed out on in her youthful fatty days. It rarely works out.
>>
>>27537642
>men are supposed to approach women

What about equality? Men are supposed to be providers so why are women making up the majority of college graduates and white collars now?

inb4 more feminist double standards
>>
>rejected
I am not Chad, therefore no girl ever approached me. I'm also short and ugly, so no. Never happened.
>>
>>27538229
>bitching because in 20 years women will be working long hours, bringing home the bacon while house husbands stay at home playing vidya and messing around with the sexy maidbot
>b-buh I want women to approach me!!!
>>
>>27538339
Kek this will never happen except for Chad you delusional faggot.
>>
>>27538229
Men and women will never be truly equal, don't be naive. Both genders have their crosses to bear. Get used to it.
>>
>>27538363
Hopefully in 20 years all non-Chads will have been killed off.
>>
I've never been asked out by a girl before ;-;
>>
>>27538229
This is as retarded as saying we won't be equal until men can get pregnant.

And let's face it. You're not a feminist.
>>
> ugly
> mentally unstable
> half korean
ugly White girls at least have a fucking chance
>>
>>27538425
Non-Chads support society. Unless massive automation of every system and infrastructure we use everyday happens, not a chance. Non Chads clean the streets, the sewers, make power plants work and drive trains. Non-Chads are literally the majority of men, and men make civilization possible.

tl,dr: 'no'.
>>
>>27538489
>implying
Go up to any white man at a video game store and he will worship you because you have yellow skin. White men can't see ugly in Asians.
I guess you can say the same for white women and black man, but at least your beta bf isn't as likely to beat you.
>>
>>27538541
Women are gradually taking over the work force, and what they won't/can't do, robots will. Your days are numbered, beta.
>>
To all the ugly girls out there. Obese, Hairy, non symmetrical, fucked up teeth, shitty looking hair, stinky bodies.

I would date you, watch netflix on the catch and cuddle with you, and then fuck your brains out each and every night. I would take you out in public, go to restaurants with you, pay your way, drive you around, shit, even stargaze with you.

Why? Because you deserve it, I also am lonely and want a companion.

19/M/Maryland - Blackbot here
>>
>>27537563
Getting an ugly girl's attention makes me feel even lonelier than before. It's like when your grandma tells you that you're beautiful, it means nothing.
>>
>>27536927
I've rejected hot, average and ugly women before.

I honestly don't even think I'm autistic, just fucking stupid.
>>
>>27538601
>Getting an ugly guy's attention makes me feel even lonelier than before. It's like when your grandma tells you that you're beautiful, it means nothing.
Robots are so cruel.
>>
File: 1459140139508.png (289 KB, 415x357) Image search: [Google]
1459140139508.png
289 KB, 415x357
>>27536927
>be 18
>a 3/10 literal indigent adds me on Facebook
>also she's 15
>she flirts with me and wants to meet up
>I act as if I didn't knew what was happening
>didn't ignore her, kept replying because apparently I like attention
>she eventually asks me for sex
>I keep playing dumb
>she goes "lol don't you know I want to have sex with you?? how naive can you be? haha"
>skip a beat
>"I realized since the day you added me but I don't want to fuck you because you're fucking ugly bitch"
To be honest I can't properly remember if that last line was what I actually said or just delusion corrupting my memories.
>>
I actually have a female orbiter right now. She is not attractive or interesting enough for me to date, and she is a virgin so she's not going to fuck me. She always asks to make out though
>>
Rejected? no
Ignored? yes, but not for their ugliness.
>>
File: Oh boy.png (708 KB, 639x504) Image search: [Google]
Oh boy.png
708 KB, 639x504
>>27538600
>tfw you will NEVER live in maryland and have a cute blackbot treat you like a princess
Why even live?
>>
>>27536927

Yes because I'm not desperate

>>27536950

Maybe so, but eventually reality hits them in the face so they settle for betas and manlets. Just look at all the ugly couples in social media.

>>27537085

this but robots don't a stereotypical Stacy but "Stacy who's not quite a Stacy". Basically "le socially awkward virgin girl" like an IRL Tomoko from Watamote i.e. a female version of them but still attractive to rub her in the face of Chads and normies who will envy them while they sport IRL smug-Pepe faces

that's why most of them wanna travel to Japan so bad. They think their fated IRL ver of their waifu awaits them fatefully like princesses for their socially awkward "Prince Charmings"
>>
File: 1459430181772.jpg (32 KB, 249x237) Image search: [Google]
1459430181772.jpg
32 KB, 249x237
>>27538562
>implying they wouldn't leave me for a white girl the moment they got the opportunity
>>
>>27536927
I rejected this really fat girl from work who was trying to get me to fuck her in some bar toilets.
>>
>>27538684
my brain refuses to picture a 3/10 15 year old.
>>
There's no such thing as an ugly woman. There are only poor women and rich women
>>
>>27538675
You're too soft for 4chan, this is the one place where you feelings will absolutely not be catered to

Going to have to harden up

insert pot calling le kettle black meme
>>
>>27538689
Rape her anon..
>>
File: dog_10.jpg (75 KB, 440x660) Image search: [Google]
dog_10.jpg
75 KB, 440x660
>>27537085
>>implying men don't all want Stacey
All I want is a girl on my league that has no dyed hair or that doesn't wear chokers or some shit, because those genuinely make me feel sick just being around me. Apparently ALL non-Stacies on campus follow this stupid anime girl-wannabe trend.
Is that too much to ask?
>>
Yes, 2 but neither of them were that ugly. It's was because they were proud of having had sex. Disgusted me and I was even pretty mean to one because she was an entitled cunt. Attractiveness is important but I won't deny a decent girl a casual date based on looks unless she's actually disgusting and unpleasant to look at. (Obese)
>>
>>27538652
>I've rejected hot, average and ugly women before.
>I honestly don't even think I'm autistic, just fucking stupid.

bretty sure u are me.
>>
>>27537282
Same. I really regret it now. Should've just fucked her and lost my Virginity
>>
>>27537085
All men want a stacey, but we settle for ugly girls for free pussy.

All women want chads, but they still get to fuck chads,because chads like free pussy too.
>>
>>27536927
Not an ugly one, no
>>
>>27538587
Women are getting high paying paper-pushing "careers" through quotas and feminist lobbying.They are a minority in engineering and every single field that matters. "Gradually" over 200 years maybe, certainly not 20, lad.
>>
>>27536927
No
not a single female has ever shown an interest in me except once, and she killed herself
>>
File: 1459088899728.jpg (73 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1459088899728.jpg
73 KB, 500x667
>>27538739
Try again after living in Mexico, famigo.
>>
>>27536927
Two times. One was about 5/10, average not ugly really, and I accepted her as a fuck friend but when she wanted a relationship eventually I cut contact. Other girl is my college mate right now, she's 7/10 if you don't mind chubby girls (not fat, chubby), 5/10 if you do. I sadly don't like them so I pretty much ignore her and literally friendzoned her, but if I liked chubbies, I'd fuck her brains out anytime.
>>
>>27538720
No, these guys have convinced themselves Asian women are far superior to other races in every way. Leaving a 3/10 Asian for a 6/10 white girl would be a downgrade in their eyes. Besides, no white girl would be interested in them - that's why they developed yellow fever in the first place. You're golden, baby.
>>27538752
I'm not over here sobbing, but the hypocrisy itt is out of control.
>>
Rejected this really fat bitch one time at her own house. I didn't do it maliciously I just didn't want to have sex with her. She threw a massive tantrum in her room. Was funny as hell, me and her cutie girl roommate laughing the whole time.

One of my friends ended up getting super drunk that night and banged her and her regretted it.
>>
>>27538843
Also, sad thing is I'm a virgin, and I'm not really happy being so picky with women but fuck it, I tried fucking that 5/10 chick and I went limp...
>>
>Being chad enough to have a girl interested in you, and STILL rejecting them.

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS GOD DAMN BOARD, ALL OF YOU ARE FUCKING NORMALFAGS AND YOU DON'T GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING BELONG HERE!

GET THE FUCK OUT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
Wow I just realized I've rejected the advances of at least 7 girls in my life time, one was the one I actually wanted. What usually happens is I ignore their obvious hints, or their friends suggestion's.
-slutty girl
-cute Christian plain girl
-not cute Christian plain girl
-beautiful brown eyed girl (white)
-shitskin Muslim girl (no head scarf)
-fat bar tender girl
-Asian attention whore

Honestly I just keep pushing people away, I've been called attractive by r9k before, but it doesn't matter. I'm toxic. I don't want to use someone as a practice gf because I don't want to hurt her. I don't feel any attraction to anyone anymore because all I can see is their flaws.
>>
>>27538761

not as desperate as you but I would like the same thing except with the chokers and dyed hair because that was a turn-on for me. But only the mid-00s era emo/goth/alt girls.

I just wish those girls were still around instead of these gross tumblr feminazis. Now THAT is too much to ask
>>
>>27536927
Im the ugliest human being ive ever met and I apparently rejected a solid 6/10 once.

She asked me out and I spaghettied every where and said "yeah we should definitely hang out more" I even told her I liked her too, within 3 days of her telling me this she moved to a new town 3 hours away.
>>
>>27537641
>she now identifies as a boy
damn you missed an opportunity to be pegged daily
>>
>>27536927
No, that's the only time a girl asked me out for anything was for prom and I said yes, we talked about life, our plans after HS, and etc, there wasn't really any chemistry between us but we got along pretty well, hopefully she's doing better than I am because she has no social media that I know of, to check how her life is, so far no girl has looked in my general direction since her
>>
>>27538858
What hypocricy? Average looking guys feel bad for being shunned by average looking girls, that's all. Like Louis CK said, no one fucks below, we all fuck above or across.
>>
No girl has ever willingly approached me. Even when they did so as a joke, it was because their friends egged them on or they lost a bet. You could smell their disgust, it was so palpable.
>>
>>27536927
Yeah and I'm a sad, bitter nerd-virgin.
But at least I have a shred of respect for myself.
>>
>>27539087
Women will say the same thing as the men itt and robots will say they couldn't possibly be lonely.
>>
>>27538383
The only cross women bear is the one on the necklace they wear while fucking four dudes at once.
>>
File: 1457208556339.png (60 KB, 221x181) Image search: [Google]
1457208556339.png
60 KB, 221x181
>>27538791
If your brain is addled by porn it's honestly not worth the effort.

You won't find her attractive and you'll just sit there wishing you could fake an erection just to get the shitty sex over with.

The longer you go without sex, the more you have to prepare your mind for it again.
>>
>>27538489
You sound like my kind of lady. /a/ and /v/ would adore you as well. They like having a "fixer upper" who isn't perfect. Makes them feel better about themselves.
>>
>>27536927
yeah, in middle school because I was afraid that people would make even more fun of me, I regret it every single day
>>
File: TomokoKuroki.jpg (31 KB, 657x578) Image search: [Google]
TomokoKuroki.jpg
31 KB, 657x578
so robots want a girl who's
>Asian, preferably Japanese
>nerdy but not "alternative" (no dyed hair or body-mods)
>dorky and socially awkward
>hates normies
>likes anime
>shut-in (so she'll stay in the kitchen when she's not watching animus and playing vidyas)
>cute but not pretty enough to be considered a "Stacy" (so you know she won't cuck you with Chad or Tyrone)

admit it bots, you know you want her.
>>
>>27538985
She didn't do that disgusting surgery (yet, for all I know. Contact with her was cut off).

I'd probably try to talk with "him" again one last time soon. She was always pretty much SJW and I always disliked that but now that she is "he" it's probably too much and going to leave me even more depressed.
There's no going back to what it once was and I am sick of thinking "What if?" every day and night.
I can feel I am about to crack. I just wanted to feel love with a significant other, I don't even care anymore that I am KHV.
I regret everything.
>>
>>27539122
Take a look around you, men get lonelier than women. I bet all the chicks that were rejected by robots itt eventually found a boyfriend.
>>
>>27536927
Does it count if I rejected girls cause I'm gay?
>>
>female ever making the first move
>especially not on Chad
how to spot fictional works 101
>>
>>27539240
No. So, have you rejected any guys? I have this theory that gays have no standards and never reject anyone, mostly out of desperation.
>>
File: 1440617873868.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440617873868.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
>>27536927
Yes I could easy fuck an ugly girl but I don't want have my 1st time with 3/10 she wasn't a virgin anyway.

Because I think im not bad looking guy im 5"11 i don't have any acne problems etc. My face isn't ugly... just normal.

But all normal girls 6-8/10 still dream about chad looking guy...
>>
A couple yeah. Recent one was a legit 2-3/10 and has a victim complex type personality. She knew she was uggo. Trying to find her on fb to get a picture
>>
>>27539280
>normal girls
>6-8/10

anon...
>>
in my first year of middle school I had just broken up with a girl from playdates our parents forced on us and I was quite bitter
one girl asked if I would date her and being quite bitter I told her her forehead was too big
it wasn't actually that big but I felt like an asshole ever since I realized what I'd done
I just hope I never, ever ever told a different girl she was ugly. This other girl may or may not have asked me a similar thing and she was unfortunately not well blessed in the looks department at the time but she was so unconditionally nice to me it would tear me up inside if I was mean to her. She left school crying the same year, another student said because some mean dwarf cunt had told her she was ugly, but now I'm freaking out thinking what if I'm remembering it wrong, what if I called her ugly? I would cry so much if I found out I called her ugly, or even told anyone she was ugly I'd never want to hurt her. She moved before high school so I don't even know if she's alive oh god I hope she's happy, I never deserved to be treated so nicely by anyone.
>>
File: image6.jpg (116 KB, 749x480) Image search: [Google]
image6.jpg
116 KB, 749x480
>>27539321
There she go
originello
>>
>>27539124
I suppose
>pregnancy
>periods
>being physically weaker
>inclination to emotional outbursts
>inclination to insomnia and depression
>merits/accomplishments being meaningless if unattractive
>never/rarely taken seriously or respected
>being slutshamed (tumblr is not as big as you think, women are still shamed for having sex irl constantly)
>difficulty achieving orgasms
>can't have male friends for obvious reasons and can't have female friends because perceived competition
>can't go on nightwalks or innawoods
>basically can never be safe alone unless you illegally (in some areas) carry a firearm everywhere
>higher beauty expectations
don't count
Before anyone gets buttblasted I'm not saying women have it "worse" than men but to say women or any human goes through life without any suffering is naive
>>
>>27536927
No, I rejected a cute girl once, I thought she was just joking or playing a prank so the normies can have their cruel yucks, turns out she liked my personality and wanted to hang out with me, I literally fucking yelled in my pillow when I got home for being an oblivious autist.
>>
>>27537336
I assume she was living like an anime tho
>>
>>27538217
Bingo. People who think that you can just convince a fat chick to get thin don't understand human nature.
>>
>>27537624
And are you laughing right now?
>>
>>27536927
she told me she was already in a relationship.
>>
>>27536927
This comic looks like something normies come up with to rationalize why robots don't have gfs.
>>
Nah. Never had anyone say they are interested in me.
I would pretty much have to be told straight. I don't pick up on signals at all.
>>
>>27539571
According to this thread, it IS the reason why many robots don't have gfs.
>>
No. I said yes straight away. She dropped me a week later because it was a joke.
>>
>>27539437
Most of those end up being a man's cross to bear.
>>
>>27539631
This is literally "regret - the thread".
Girls get other chances, these boys will probably not.
>>
>>27539775
I see what you're saying, but a man can always abandon a woman when she's pregnant, break up with her when she's too emotional, etc. A woman has to live with herself regardless of who chooses to be around her. Anyway, it goes both ways. Men's issues become shared when he enters a relationship with a woman. Relationships are full of compromise, disappointment, and struggle from both sides.
>>
Would you date this ugly girl?

She is a car model.
is into cars/motorbikes
loves animals, has dog and bird
loves chilli, has a green room to grow a variety of it
has hot body

Everything is good except her face.
>>
>>27540097
More pics FOR YOU
>>
>>27540097
More pics again
just typing these extra to bypasss robot
>>
>>27540097
>>27540127
>>27540143
she has a bunch of semi succesful cosmetic surgeries, I don't see how she belongs itt
>>
>>27536995
Nah you're aiming too high. I've seen repulsive women with nasty dudes.
>>
File: rooney-mara-02.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
rooney-mara-02.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
Another very plain girl.
Would you date?
>>
>>27540202
Probably fuck around for a while then dump her for a blond.
>>
File: 1450013755740.gif (899 KB, 158x129) Image search: [Google]
1450013755740.gif
899 KB, 158x129
>>27537641
>She now identifies as a boy
>Now she has a boyfriend who identifies as a girl and he's so fucking handsome, I don't understand what's his his problem with being a boy.
>>
>>27540202
With the force of a thousand suns
>>
Yes. It was at a party and she started crying and said "why don't boys like me?" after a friend and I yelled at her. A little bit later when we were leaving to go somewhere else I told her that the only way I would ever lover her is if she tied up my shoes. While still sobbing, she actually did it, the absolute madman. I stopped her like halfway through the first shoe and I think she started crying again. I was pretty drunk, but that was really mean, and I'm pretty ashamed of myself.
>>
>>27540367
R e d d i t is boss
>>
File: 1459209856968.gif (2 MB, 480x481) Image search: [Google]
1459209856968.gif
2 MB, 480x481
>>27540411
>le meme leddit xDDDDD
McFucking kill yourself
>>
File: 1458681335354.png (176 KB, 327x398) Image search: [Google]
1458681335354.png
176 KB, 327x398
Are anons ITT the same ''robots'' who complain about loneliness?
>>
>>27540393
>that was really mean, and I'm pretty ashamed of myself.

You should be, that was shitty.
>>
>>27540609
ikr. he probably turned her to a feminist right there.
>>
>>27536927
Yes. But to be fair, I am beautiful and she was also a total cunt.
>>
not outright rejected but I definitely ignored a 4/10 who was probably into me

All she ever did was wave and smile at me whenever she saw me. We had 1 uni class together and saw her less than 10 times the entire year so it's kinda her fault for not making a move
>>
I've rejected a mentally handicapped girl before. How fitting lmao
>>
>>27536927
I've done it several times by straight-up refusing to go out with them or call them my girlfriend.

I still gave them the D, though
>>
>>27536927

Yeah I used to get a lot of female attention when I was a kid. I guess I was kinda a chad up until about 7th grade, at which point I stopped growing permanently.

>tfw 5'7" since 7th grade
>now a robot at age 22
>>
>You're all sad lonely losers and it's all your own fault!
>But I'm great 'cuz I have sex with ugly women!
/thread
>>
File: used goods.png (585 KB, 1110x1137) Image search: [Google]
used goods.png
585 KB, 1110x1137
>>27536927
I once rejected a girl, not because she's ugly (she's not ugly, she's anorectic but not ugly) but because she's a tainted whore who lost her virginity because someone told her to 'just get rid of your virginity already and have sex at the first opportunity' and she did it, the absolute madwoman. Also, she has mental issues and I could not possibly get along with her on a deep level.

It was extremely strange though that anyone was interested in me. But you know, you can get any old whore at any time.

I want a qt 3.14 gf, not just to lose my (kiss) virginity.
>>
>>27540481
I WAS LISTENIN'
>>
yes i did o well. she went out with a some what friend. i found her creepy in high school, we would just be standing talking and she would be listening. at college she was in a few classes she asked me i told her no, she said to a friend i was a ass.
>>
The only girl who ever showed interest in me was a 4/10 with a busted face, eyebags like Eggman, but a decent fuckable body. I just ignored her advances, and didn't really understand them at the time. How I wish I just fucked her and dumped her.
>>
>>27541139
>women are the cruel ones guys!!
>>
>>27541172
>criticizing generalization by generalization
wimmin logic
>>
Nope.

I've only rejected slutty girls.
>>
>>27541172
All humans are cruel. And I've been rejected many times with much more cruelty, so no fucks given.
>>
A few:

Some girl literally gave me a love letter in middle school and told me to read it when I got home. I did and was very embarrassed. I rejected her the next day. I didn't find her attractive and honestly at that point was not interested in girls much yet

Then in highschool this other girl started messaging me a lot and talking to me, my friend kept saying she liked me and I should have sex with her but I was kinda oblivious, and unattracted so I mostly brushed her off and didn't think much of it. She eventually asked me out, said no. She never spoke to me again.

Another time in high school this girl kept telling me her friend wanted to give me a blowjob (I don't know why that specifically) and that I should just talk to her and I would get one. The girl herself never really spoke to me but would look at me a lot. Didn't like her so didn't do anything (I was also pretty beta during HS so I doubt I could've worked up the nerve)

Then after highschool a girl from high school (who I was also unattracted to) started talking to me a lot, told me to come do something with her (movie, etc.) and highly implied sexual stuff would happen if I did. This time I actually came very close to doing it but chickened out.

That was basically it. I got zero female attention in college (I was a total hermit throughout all four years, went to class, came home and watched shitloads of anime) and ended up a 26 year old KV.
>>
File: ௵.jpg (23 KB, 240x251) Image search: [Google]
௵.jpg
23 KB, 240x251
>>27537563
whoa slow down there mr.assumptions
>>
>>27536927
Who fucking doesent?! you see all the fatties around?!
Acting like they have a chance at me? with them greases faces, yak
And im not even from US
>>
Rejected like 4 girls in one year in high school, they weren't even that bad looking just unpleasant and desperate. I'm not even attractive myself, they just saw me as the chad/nerd overlap
>>
>>27539437
At least you can hide a small firearm in a purse, where can a guy hide one where it won't poke out?
>>
File: handsyboy.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
handsyboy.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
Twice, once in 7th grade another in Senior year.
Both latched unto me despite me clearly not being interested in the slightest. When a girl does this to you its just in the biologically-programmed hope of leeching off your work. Well, the highschool one was that at least. The middle school girl might actually have liked me, but I wasn't into her. She might have cried about it, she may have fantasized for days about how I would react, she might have been really nervous. She asked me out on the bus right before her stop. I could feel it coming in the air. So when it happened I just muttered something about seeing someone already. Uncomfortable to think about yet at the same time I feel no remorse.
>>
>>27542688
Unless you're carrying a shotgun around, it shouldn't be hard to hide a gun on your body. Boot, back of pants, front of pants, you can fashion a pocket on the inside of your jacket, your options are limitless
>>
>>27541216
>generalizing women as illogical based on one post criticising generalizations while generalizing
robot logic
>>
Yeah, she was ugly with a terrible lazy eye, but I hated how she also managed to be an annoying cunt all of the time. She wouldn't shut up about how much she loved those Madea movies, and didn't understand why I was so "standoffish" to her.
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.