[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan and you!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: wow hey OMG.jpg (436 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
wow hey OMG.jpg
436 KB, 1280x800
So, you're a woman and you want to post on 4chan? Great! We value your contribution to this site. 4chan is a place where everyone has a say, regardless of their race, gender, nationality, political affiliation, or otherwise. Just remember to stay on topic, as each thread has its own essential purpose for being created! You wouldn't want someone butting in and talking about pretty dresses while you're trying to have a discussion on cute shoes, would you? I didn't think so! Since we've gotten that out of the way, we can move on to some of the most important things to keep in mind while posting on 4chan:

1. Nobody cares that you're a woman! If the topic doesn't explicitly require your gender to be stated, then it doesn't matter!
2. If you think anybody cares that you're a woman, you should probably reconsider your reasons for posting in the thread! This is called ``bad form'', and should be avoided for the sake of keeping conversations relevant and fair to all posters.
3. Feeling like you *really really* have to state your gender? Don't worry! There are many websites on the internet which will accommodate your needs! For this reason, we recommend Reddit, Facebook, Imgur, Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter, to name just a few!
4. Having a bad day, and just need to let off some steam? We understand! Everyone feels a little down now and then. It's an everyday fact of life! However, 4chan is ``not your personal blog'', as they say, and the sites mentioned above should be referred to in all such situations. They'll be more than happy to cheer you up!
5. Looking for male attention, and just don't know what to do? That's OK -- places such as OKCupid, Plenty of Fish, and Tinder were created specifically with you in mind! Less is more; and the less you mention your gender on 4chan, the more we can all get out of each and every thread!

These are just some basic things you should be aware of while posting! And remember: if your gender isn't relevant, don't mention it!
>>
nice thread anon. im a girl btw
>>
kek, pretty funny pasta there
>>
female here

i disagree
>>
>>27536531
I strongly suspect that the overwhelming majority of posters identifying as female on this board are males looking either to troll misogynists or encourage misogyny.
>>
Why

You can't believe they'll listen but why would you type all this up

To make a point?
>>
>>27536531
This pasta is so fedora it hurts, especially with the ironic exclamation marks.
>>
>fembots getting btfo this hard
hahaha keep posting roasties
>>
>>27536531
I'll note this advice.
>>
I'm grill btw, anyone wants to be my comfy bf??
>>
So I was at starbcusk and i got the ltatte but it didn't have the chocolate on it
i don't know

i am a ggrel
>>
>>27536531
unfortunatly everyone knows just how much everyone cares about whether a posters female or not, so many anons just love giving girls undeserved attention for the fact there female, it really is unfortunate
>>
>liked old r9k without all the thirst
>hate the assblasted anons who moan on and on about their clubhouse being ruined
>pretend to be girl to ruin their stupid shitty days
>not fun for me
>not fun for them
>not fun for anybody who witnesses the exchange
Man I hope I die soon.
>>
>>27537123
iktf anon, shit.
>>
File: 1427669964371.jpg (53 KB, 651x807) Image search: [Google]
1427669964371.jpg
53 KB, 651x807
BUMPIDDY BUMPAROO :DDD
>>
File: grill.jpg (9 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
grill.jpg
9 KB, 201x251
>>27536531
I am a grill girl just saying
>>
>>27536614
>why
>r9k
Don't question this board you normie scum
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.