[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYT -X9ySQ5E I want a daugh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1406981226457.jpg (278 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1406981226457.jpg
278 KB, 640x960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYT-X9ySQ5E

I want a daughter. How can I get a daughter without having a gf/wife/relationship? I mean my own biological daughter. Could I legally pay someone to just have my child and then the mother would be out of the picture after the birth?
>>
pedoscum pls go. single males trying to find a surrogate carrier, plus specifying that they'd want the baby to be female is a red flag
>>
>>27536538
>pedoscum
Why did you say that? Nothing pedo about wanting a daughter. You are pathetic.
>>
You're shit out of luck son. And I also agree that single men wanting daughters is a huge red flag for the general normie public, so don't expect big political changes soon,
>>
>>27536468
>tfw want a daughter too
how do you find a surrogate mother?
>>
>That video

Boners for days
>>
Telling a millennial woman that you want to be a father some day is a sure way for her pussy to become the sahara desert.
>>
>>27536468
start that vid at 1:02 and watch his hands. guaranteed future daddy issues
>>
>>27536756
That statement has 75% chance of being true for all girls.
>>
>>27536701
but marriage and fatherhood is the highest compliment a man can give you
>>
>>27536701
t. virgin

smdh family
>>
>>27536468
looks pedo
>>
>>27536701
yeah but there isn't any millennial man who developed testicles to have kids in the first place.

>mfw median first child is still at 26
>mfw OP will never have kids
>>
>>27536662
>video?!
O R I G ANOLA
>>
if I had a daughter, she would be chubby, greasy and plagued with mental issues far worse than my own.

why would I do such a horrible thing as create a roastie version of me. I would deserve an eternity in Hell for that.
>>
File: c8na6534.webm (2 MB, 202x360) Image search: [Google]
c8na6534.webm
2 MB, 202x360
>oh shit how long has she been there
>better get my hands off your ass
>take your fucking arm off my neck damn it
>look look, im not even doing anything, see?
>yea give me your hand like that so it looks like we're just dancing
>shit did she buy it? i think she did
>yea we're just dancing haha!
>here's an ass squeeze for good measure
someone call Chris Hansum
>>
>>27536581
Lol keep telling yourself that

Originalius comentus
>>
>>27536468
Easiest way without having a wife or daughter would be to donate sperm, but then you would not be able to raise it.

If you want to raise your daughter then you best either go to a third world country that has easy adoption and adopt one. Like perhaps Thailand or maybe Russia.

Or you could maybe get a mail order bride or green-card hunter to marry you then you quickly get them pregnant, except when they inevitably divorce you there is a high chance they take the kid and you only get to see them on weekends, and half chance the kid will be a boy
>>
File: muh baby boy.jpg (6 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
muh baby boy.jpg
6 KB, 194x260
I want a son. How can I get a song without having a bf/husband/relationship? I mean my own biological son. Could I legally pay someone to just have my child and then the father would be out of the picture after the birth ?
>>
I want both a daughter and a son
>>
>>27537384
you cant have babies with other man you retarded faggot, you need a female partner for that
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.