[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wild guess as to how majority of robots became robots >Fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6
File: 1387730018722.gif (2 MB, 252x192) Image search: [Google]
1387730018722.gif
2 MB, 252x192
Wild guess as to how majority of robots became robots

>Fucked up or no family
>Little anon ignored and "put" in front of pc/tv, yelled at or beaten when shit when wrong (could be just cause adults had bad day)
>Growing up insecure, with no sense of home or people who have your back (usually family or friends)
>Do drugs, drink a lot, smoke a lot. Basically do anything to self-destruct and to FEEL shit
>The older you got the less people gave even the tiniest amount of shit about you until you eventually disappeared from society

Am i right or am i right?
>>
>>27536268
5/5
welp, i dont know what to say
>>
3/5
First two only apply to dad, but even then not too much, and I hardly ever saw him
He was just a bit neurotic
>>
All of them except for fucked up family, I couldn't ask for a more supportive family. They enable the behaviors that are going to end up being my demise if I don't change but they couldn't be any more supportive
>>
-Very poor family,mother was a nurse who worked her ass off to provide for us,father was an unemployed alcoholic wife beating trashbag.
-Yeah TV pretty much raised me.
-Always been the fat nerdy kid with the highest marks so obviously bullied my entire life.
-Nope.
-Yeah pretty much.
>>
>>27536268
Yes quite accurate
>>
>>27536268
You know, I'm going to tell my mom how much I love her, just because this thread reminded me that that not everyone had parents who unconditionally loved and supported them.

It's kind of ironic, really, the kids who get the most love need it the least and vice versa.
>>
>>27536268

Until do drugs you normie faggot.

Real robots are neets who haven't lived, not some dude weed lmao edgy hipster cunts.
>>
>>27536268
first 3 plus constant bullying till age 15
>>
>>27536451

it can be easy to take such things for granted. good on ya
>>
>>27536268

literally me

i'm turning out ok now, i'm just grateful that i might be able to enjoy my 30s and that i don't have any kids or ex wife to support.
>>
>>27536500
Most robots have chronic depression, which results in a much higher likelihood of drug use considering the brain is constantly crying out for more dopamine.
>>
>>27536500
>Be surrounded by weird, broken people
>hurr durr normie

I take it you havent spent a lot of time around actual druggies, right anon?
>>
>>27536268
>upper middle class, loving family
>not really, I don't actually remember it that much
>I remember I was labeled 'shy' in my childhood, but still managed to have some friends
>I haven't done any drug, never smoked. Tried alcohol, but I didn't like it

but I'm a robot
>>
>>27536500
have you never heard of opiates or benzos you dolt
>>
>>27536555
>>27536568
>>27536571

>literally dude weed lmao

No wonder the board is shit.
>>
File: b8.gif (571 KB, 199x199) Image search: [Google]
b8.gif
571 KB, 199x199
>>27536584
not 2day friend
>>
>>27536569
>have some friends
>friends

>robot

the delusion
>>
0/5
Pretty good, you almost had me with that last point.
>>
>>27536584
Where did I mention weed? You do realize you're the only one in this thread who brought up weed, right?
>>
-no
-no
-oh god yes
-just smoking a lot
-no
>>
>>27536646
memories from the time, when I was one, little happy pep
>>
>Fucked up or no family
No, most kids were jealous of how good my relationship to my family was, calling me mommy's boy and such
>little anon ignored and "put"
No, i expressed interest in video games and TV from a very early age, to the point i had consoles and games seemingly out of my era (I was born in 1998 and had a Sega Genesis and a PS1 when i was 4) my family encouraged me to do sport but it was boring and tiresome
>growing up insecure
No, i was always too proud of myself and had a massive ego and essentially was an autistic chad in primary school, i used to do what i wanted, when i wanted, how i wanted and i forced myself just a tiny bit too hard and ended up having no friends
>people who have your back
in middle school my dad beat up a dude who threatened my life, so no
>do drugs, smoke a lot, drink a lot
Occasionally, but probably less than most people. I'm also trying to quit smoking and have already switched to vaping.
>the older you got the less people gave even the tiniest amount of shit
Probably the other way around desu, i got lots of attention when i declared myself a massive weeb with a hatred for society's objectives and also a tranny

0/5, yet i'm here
your assumptions are stupid and are completely baseless
Go kill yourself
>>
almost. was relatively normal until 12 with friends, then got dunked on by what I thought were some of my best friends, and have never since then let anyone get close to me. Also don't do drugs, but yeah rest is pretty on point
>>
>mother worked two jobs and came home to abuse me
>dad left when I was 4
>lived in poor neighborhood filled with crime and drugs
>kids at school bullied me because I was fat
>severe anxiety, depression and other mental illness
>still ended up getting good grades, went to uni
>currently doing a paid internship, will pay off my debt in 2 years
>have a 7/10 gf I fuck constantly
You have no excuse. If I could do it so can you. The real reason you are losers is because you are too lazy and entitled to even try.
>>
>absolutely wrong I have a great family the only issue was my parents got divorced
>my parents were never physically or verbally abusive at all
>nope I was fairly socially successful through college
>drinking/drugging started happening just before I begab showing the signs of what was later diagnosed as major depressive disorder
>this is true only because I isolated myself and burned every bridge I'd ever built while struggling with addiction and depression

I'm sober now but meds and therapy aren't really working, neither is living healthy. Thus, still a robot.
>>
>>27536752
Drinking/drugging started happening just AFTER*
>>
>>27536704
lmao please tell me this is a joke
you poor, poor, shitty soul
>>
>>27536268
This is close to the true and appears to women as well.
>>
>>27536733
>>27536733
I was with you until the last point.I did make it through I am a finance student with the highest marks in th entire fucking school,WHERE IS THE 7/10 GF SUPPOSED TO COME FROM?!
>>
>>27536268
>3/5
My parents were very ignorant of me and they knew it, they despised themselves so much that they didnt had the heart to hit me.

My dad did verbally abused me alot but he fucked off when i was 12 and i never saw him again.My mom also went super fucking zealot mode after that

Im alergic to cigar smoke and drinking just makes me sadder.

Bonus points for shitty 2nd world islamic country.
>>
>>27536268
>Fucked up or no family

my dad is a beta loser manlet who couldn't get a woman from the states and had to settle for a hispanic woman he met (who only spoke spanish at the time) overseas in the military

fast forward and he's so fucking cucked that she can bully him and threaten to leave him and find a new man and he'll just take it.

I wish I had a real dad that wasn't a fucking loser.

yesterday my mother was slapping me and I pushed her back and her hands smacked her face lmao
>>
My family was flawless.
My childhood was 10/10.
What corrupted me is the evil society.
I was so naive. I am so naive.
>>
>>27536817
It is not hard at all. Get /fit/, /fa/ and work on your personality and a gf will come naturally.
>>
>>27536268
>>Fucked up or no family
opposite of this happened
>>Little anon ignored and "put" in front of pc/tv, yelled at or beaten when shit when wrong (could be just cause adults had bad day)
>>Growing up insecure, with no sense of home or people who have your back (usually family or friends)
>>Do drugs, drink a lot, smoke a lot. Basically do anything to self-destruct and to FEEL shit
>>The older you got the less people gave even the tiniest amount of shit about you until you eventually disappeared from society
kinda true

I'm still a KHHV at the age of 23, no degree, no job, no job experience, no friends, only feels
>>
>>27536796
The worst thing is none of this is a joke
i've gotten a bit wiser though and i'm relatively less obnoxious, i hope making a better image of myself once i go to university. I've also got a girl who has a crush on me and i'm good friends with her, and i have many friends where i am currently, but i don't like normie activities that those people usually do or their normie views or beliefs on society, so i try to isolate myself, but in a boarding school it's nearly impossible.
>>
>>27536853
>>27536861
This. Only true robots ITT
>>
>>27536268
The only ingredient you need to make a robot is either an insufficient father figure or no father at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
>>27536704
Not today friend
>>
>>27536824
oh yeah i forgot i have a brother that is 8 years older than me.Used to beat the crap out of me when he was in high school but now he graduated college and is a massive manchild, im pretty sure he is still a virgin as well
>>
>>27536857
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Get fit he says,well tell me bro how does getting fit change the fact that I'm a 5.8 shit skinned big nosed anxiety ridden piece of trash whose balding at 20?
>>
>0/5
The problem is just that I'm a diagnosed autistic (there's most likely some other shit going on in my brain but nobody checked)
:)
>>
>>27536704
you can believe your family raised you well, but that's objectively false. There was a lot of stress and loneliness in your childhood, your parents ignored you for a lot of the time and felt guilty for doing this - they probably still are. Maybe for lack of time? You are repressing these feelings, maybe even replacing them with hallucinations so that it alleviates your pain
>>
>>27536916
throw a neurotic mother in the mix and i think we've covered all the bases
>>
>>27536961
Because being an ugly ripped guy is better than being a fat ugly NEET like most losers here. And girls do not even care about most of that shit, they are attracted to a guy who is confident and takes care of himself.
>>
>>27536268
1. yes, that one's a given. For me it was a fucked up family. Shit-stirring middle child, my older brother, whose parents were too weak to properly discipline him and who were also stuck in a loveless marriage.

2. I wish I had a PC back in the day and was allowed to watch TV. I think a part of my problems is because I didn't have any of those things. and yes my dad was from the "hit things and people, like the retarded ape that you are, and see if that works" school of parenting

3. 100% yes. I never felt safe, either at school or at home. I never really learned how to make and maintain friends properly either

4. Not really no. Because my older brother was a drug addict when I was like 13 it turned me off of drugs for the most part. I drank and smoked cigarettes when I turned 18 and did mushrooms once, but I wouldn't start smoking weed and trying other drugs until I was like 20/21, and drinking was never really all that great for me.

5. eh, more like the other way around... around the time that I was reaching my mid 20s is when I stopped trying, it culiminated with me deleting facebook. A lot of former friends would sometimes send me an e-mail to join linkedin or something, and one girl from back when actually e-mailed me to talk to me and I gave her my phone number and we texted for a while and she said that we should hang out again like old times and I told her that I'd get back to her and that was 2 years ago.
>>
>Fucked up or no family
Tight family, I was extremely insecurely attached to my Mom
>Little anon ignored and "put" in front of pc/tv, yelled at or beaten when shit when wrong (could be just cause adults had bad day)
My parents did hit me with belts and hairbrushes, but in other ways I was really spoiled like I got any legos I wanted, it seems an anomaly that I received physical punishments.
>Growing up insecure, with no sense of home or people who have your back (usually family or friends)
Hell yea, it was worse then than it is now. Other people scared the shit out of me, any time I was away from home for too long I felt a queasy melancholy feeling.
>Do drugs, drink a lot, smoke a lot. Basically do anything to self-destruct and to FEEL shit
Drink occasionally, don't have the connections for drugs.
>The older you got the less people gave even the tiniest amount of shit about you until you eventually disappeared from society
Sort of, I can ways integrate myself into a social group when I need to. I don't have the initiative or drive to put myself out there like I could though.
>>
when i hit secondary school i had...:

goofy af looking glasses (children glasses too small, adults too big...)
missing teeth (played rugby and generally fucked up my mouth area)
retainers and shit to help fix the above
then everything else that came with puberty

i was so fucking lucky that i actually went to a decent school other wise i would of prob got bullied so much. for the most part i just got ignored, which let to robot tenancies.
>>
>>27536926
i'm not baiting though.
>>27536967
dude what? My material possessions left over from childhood are proof that those memories are real, they raised me well, showed me the bad and good, and i mean, i really did get better treatment than the people i grew up with, i had no disorders, problems, diseases, anything. I was the perfect kid parents wanted and the perfect parents a kid would want, not too spoily, but don't really deny you in anything. My parents never once ignored me. The problem was me, i started growing edgier as time went because my obnoxious attitude wasn't working, yeah i wasn't the most popular, but most people were still hella jealous of me, even now when i say i study in a different country and can actually afford it people roll their eyes and dismiss me as some sort of a different level human entirely, i was influenced by anime and vidya i became very bitter, and lost that connection with my parents, the perfection was too good to ruin, so i never truly opened up my heart to them. They raised what they thought was a good kid, but in reality, it was more like a perfect illusion that i held up, the same illusion i hold up for normie friends that i don't despise them, the same illusion i try to put on that any masculinity in any way does not absolutely disgust the living shit out of me and that i don't think of femininity as a blessing.
I hate my life and myself, and there's nobody to blame for it.
>>
File: katy perry firework.png (77 KB, 200x263) Image search: [Google]
katy perry firework.png
77 KB, 200x263
>>27536268
Who /smothering mother & abusive-neglecting father/ here?
>>
>>27537219
LIKE A PLASTIC BAG
>>
>>27536268
2.5/5

No true friends
>>
>>27536268
is this redeemable? does it matter?
>>
normal family
a lot of video games and tv, parents were doing wherver they wanted
no drugs or alcohol
kind of parents like me still friends left me
>>
Wrong as fuck, except for the drugs part. But I do them not to self-destruct, but because they're the softest I can do to satiate the self destruction drive. I do them to survive.
>>
>>27537177
You use concrete material properties and your expensive toys to hide what you don't want to be touched and seen. The frustation. The sadness. The suffering. A fabric of self-defense preparing lies at every moment in order to sustain the world of illusions and false glory you convinced yourself to be real because you feel a tremenduous need of being accepted. Because no one in your family really did.

You wanted your father to look at you, but he never did. He grew up on a solid family. He had a good education, never had real hardships, but many disappointments in his personal life. Your mother never had the time and patience to give you true attention, she was raised in an extremely liberal family in the late 60s and 70s and never really learned the meaning of the word family. But she, like you, had trouble socializing with normal people on her teens. She didn't tell you any of that however.

All the overloaded emotional discharge of your parents fell upon you. But you all regret that. And you all want to forget. Search for your feelings once more. Forgive your parents, and forgive yourself.
>>
>>27537615
Again, not true.
I do not see any glory from anything in my life, i was raised well, but turned into a little shit.
I'm also not american, my parents were raised in times of communism, where family values were the main thing really.
Kinda right about my dad i guess tho. Nobody in my family accepts me as trans but i can't blame them, i'm the weirdo here, majority rules.

I gotta say if this is not copy-pasted from anywhere you're pretty gud at writing stuff, you should become a writer or something.
>>
File: tank u.gif (1 MB, 443x250) Image search: [Google]
tank u.gif
1 MB, 443x250
Thanks everyone, for sharing your stories. I saw a lot of my own experiences resonating within yall.
>>
>>27537800
What is really important is not your nationality but that you feel better with yourself and don't try to hide the problems because they won't fix themselves with wishful thinking. They need special treatment so you can fully recover of your mental illness. You may even be able to reverse the trans sex process in the future. But like I said, it all depends on you. You have been crippled by bad mistakes, but there's still hope for you.
>>
>>27537994
transitioning already made me happier.
Whether or not i have problems doesn't matter, i have things i enjoy doing, they make me happy, and if i was a cute girl while doing them and not hate my body i'd be even happier, so that's what i'm doing. Everything else like familiy stuff and getting gud in life, as in getting rich and having a carreer is all pointless, because i see no need in love and everything that comes with that stuff.
Most people in real life are fake, while i'm true to myself, i do what i want and i don't give a fuck, i don't want to stand out because that's what i want. There's no hope for me.
>>
>>27537051
your 5 got me a bit afraid, I'm in my mid 20's myself, and over the past two years the number of social events and my desire to participate in them has collapsed
Now the only people I've talked to in 2 month are my colleagues and my dealer, because I have to

worse thing is I miss human contact and dread it at the same time
>>
File: One day perhaps.jpg (124 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
One day perhaps.jpg
124 KB, 600x900
Can I borrow a feel, senpai?
>>
>>27538088
I'm glad you live your life in the way you want. But you cant hide your grave problems from yourself forever. Not looking to fix them for simply not caring is one thing, not looking to fix them despite knowing they will harm you in the future like they have already done is frankly mistaken, especially from a biological standpoint.

But I cannot dorce you to think about that, i cannot live your life for yourself. I cannot move your arms and legs and force you to fix yourself. That's your body and your decision.
>>
>>27536268
4/5
I don't drink, do drugs, or smoke. The only thing self destructive is my mind.
>>
>>27536268

Only the third of those really applied to me.

I had a set of parents who "understood" but never managed to do anything. I doubt anyone can ultimately save you from the outside when inside, you're a worthless assbaby.
>>
Single mother used me as an emotional tampon. Always came home crying. Heard nonstop how scummy men are. Had suicidal thoughts at a young age. Cortisol levels stunted my growth.

I wish life had a reset button so I can go live with my grandparents in the countryside.
>>
>>27538867
Forgot to add. She had my throat mutilated by a third world doctor by performing a tonsillectomy on me without anaesthesia. Worst pain I felt in my entire life. I still have vivid flashbacks about it.

And all because a coworker recommended that. I wasn't even sickly.
>>
i'm a robot because i didn't have any friends as a teenager and never had sex like other normal kids
spent my years playing world of warcraft and now as an adult i'm distanced from society by a barrier brought on by lack of life experience
>>
>>27536268
none of these, weirdly. I grew up in a loving home with a nice family. I never did drugs or alcohol and I had a fairly normal early childhood.

I'm also 49, a virgin, and killing myself in a few months.
>>
>>27539061
go see a hooker goddammit, don't die a virgin
>>
Well, the candle that burns inside all of us was a little dim inside me to start with.

It never really burned with enthusiasm or desire.

Slowly, over the years it got weaker and it must have just died some time ago.

Now I just hope for an early painless death.
>>
>>27539061
>49

the fuck bro
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.