[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women get tattoos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: 7U4S11PKMOS1.jpg (52 KB, 650x648) Image search: [Google]
7U4S11PKMOS1.jpg
52 KB, 650x648
Why do women get tattoos? It looks so bad. They ruion their bodies and automatically gain whore points.

Post women who ruined their great bodies with tattoos. Pic related.
>>
>>27536096
>Why do women get tattoos?
ATTENTION
/thread
>>
>>27536096
I agree Anon

My ex gf had tattoos but they looked weird on her since she was timid and basically a doormat

But I think the reason why girls like this get tattoos is to get the attention of the bad boys who already covered in tattoos
>>
>tfw you like tattoos on women
though to be honest I only like arm tattoos. Like sleeves n shit

Face, legs, neck, blech
>>
>>27536116
But it's bad attention, isn't it? I don't want attention for looking like shit so I try to avoid looking like shit.
>>
>>27536096
An excuse to pose naked and expose their bodies.
>>
>>27536096
But it's not common to get those kind of tattoos.
>>
>>27536096
they probably get tattoos because they like them
/thread
>>
File: Diana Melison.png (701 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
Diana Melison.png
701 KB, 600x597
>>27536147
I also like tattoos on women.

I agree with you, face and neck is ugly but stomach and ribs and thighs are goat.
>>
Seriously depressing that every girl must have a tattoo. It's rare for a girl NOT to have one.
>>
>>27536096
>you will never cum on a qts tattoos
Life is suffering
>>
>>27536096
>Why do women get tattoos? It looks so bad. They ruion their bodies and automatically gain whore points.

"ruion" their bodies for what purpose? Your enjoyment? Why should they give a shit what you think?
>>
>>27536257
They obviously give a shit what people think otherwise they wouldn't be a billboard on legs, faggot.
>>
Girls hate their skin.

>harmful uv radiation from the sun
>makeup
>shit tier diet
>no exercise
>piercings
>tattoos

There is no other explanation.
>>
>>27536257
Looks like we've got our first twat with tattoos who's getting defensive.
>>
I like tats on women, it's just a matter of how much. Sleeves are way too much for example.
>>
>>27536096
Her body is so shit tier that it actually became better with tattoos.
>>
>>27536096
Wow that's such a shame.
Goes from qt to stretched earlobe, drawn on eyebrow, duckface, children's coloring book
>>
I think it boils down to an insecurity of the body they're in, so they're going to cover it permanently.

Rather than deal with a flaw or finding self-confidence, they're going to cover what they consider to be flaws, and be just like everyone else. Tattoos used to be for social deviants like freak shows, bikers, outlaws, and crazy people. Now teens get them because its cool and trendy.
>>
>>27536421
>addendum
For the retards that say they get a tattoo to memorialize something or remember something important in their life, thats akin to "liking" something on facebook to show support. Instead of using a life altering event such as the loss of a loved one, battling cancer, or having a child to improve one's overall life quality, they're going to get something drawn on them.

Its just like painting shit on their house or a bumpersticker on their car.

I suppose its a bit of narcissism making sure the world knows how creative they are or knows how their past life events went, or just how unique they are like everyone else.
>>
Part of it is that it's a status symbol. Tattoo's are not cheap (unless they're pulling tricks with the tattooist). Some of them are trying to flaunt their wealth partly.
It's very egotistic to spend a lot of money on a superficial appearance thing like that, especially when it has strong correlations with negative reactions from other people, especially when it comes to making money and it has to be hidden.
>>
>>27536257
Hey Ho, back to Le Reddit you go XDDDD
>>
File: 523523452345.png (20 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
523523452345.png
20 KB, 235x235
>>27536096
That's like in my doujins with corruption and moral degeneration. But in real life which makes me sick in the stomach.
At least she's young, imagine if she was some kid's mom that decided to slut up and get full body tattoos and go on orgies.
>>
>>27536421
>>27536473
>>27536484
Wow, that's a ton of negativity. Have you ever had the courage to walk up to someone who had a visible tattoo and tell them how awful and narcissistic you think they are?
>>
>>27536116
1st post, right post

>>27536149
>But it's bad attention, isn't it

Not when there's a very large number of the population that sees it as being a free spirit, cool, wild and so on
>>
>>27536294
Remember, kids, never ever try to defend your ideas or opinions. Instead, find a glib way to dismiss any criticism, especially if you can insult the critic in the process.
>>
>>27536647
I don't know, how many people come up as individuals to robots and tell them how much of a loser they are? No one does that shit without a group behind them.
>>
>>27536686
Well let's put it this way, you're less likely to be employed if you have a tattoo that's on show because it doesn't make you look professional.
>>
>>27536182
Women don't like anything. Redbull yourself normie scum. Only true enlightened robot losers can "like" stuff.
>>
>>27536257

rofl women do everything, while keeping in mind what others think, especially other women
>>
>>27536647
No, i'm not a complete jackass. OP asked why people do something, I simply explained my theory on it. I don't go around telling people why they're stupid, I just try to understand it.

Do you walk up to white men telling them they're over-privileged?
>>
>>27536852
The idiot is obviously a tattoo-cuck and in my opinion, your opinion seems very logical.
>>
>>27536647
What is courageous about being an asshole to strangers? lol
I don't need to belittle people who hold different opinions.
>>
>>27536096
I'd guess it's a substitute for a personality
>>
>>27536149
Women don't differentiate attention. They're like children whose parents are trying to get things done.
>>
>>27536945
This is the true reason, folks. They are uninteresting as fuck and they get tattoos to try and seem interesting.
>>
File: why.jpg (155 KB, 400x693) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
155 KB, 400x693
>mfw some one shows off their tattoo or has it on a body part that everyone can see, like on their arms
why would anyone want to ruin their skin like that, doesn't matter if they are male or female.
Even if it is pretty or if it's a mourning memory of someone, but why would you put it permanently on your skin.
Have someone paint it on a canvas or something and hang it up on the wall...
>>
>>27537456
How else would they get likes and compliments unless they see it on their skin?
>>
>>27537690
true
>pls gib attention
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.