[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where the fuck do you meet girls? I know this question is asked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1445744814208.png (316 KB, 850x824) Image search: [Google]
1445744814208.png
316 KB, 850x824
Where the fuck do you meet girls?

I know this question is asked a lot but the only answer I've ever heard is "go outside lol" which doesn't help in the slightest. Not even Chad cold-approaches girls on the street, and I'm not some fucking bigshot pickup artist I'm just a normal dude.

I've heard "go to bars" and shit but the girls there are so basic they corrode my skin when I touch them. I mean if I really have to go to a bar to pick up girls I will but I'd rather meet them somewhere else.

There are no single girls in my "friend circle" so I can't really meet them through social connections either.

This shit is too hard.
>>
nerdcons, card shops (usually during events FNM sort of thing), stores (like indie faggot hipster stores downtown)

but for the most part if you really want a gf use okcupid and lower your standards to any girl that messages you
>>
>>27536092
My standards are hella low already

The problem with dating sites is I don't have a car.
>>
>>27536119
use busses, like 2 bucks and 50 cents is usually the toll

library's are alright too, classes, parks/sports areas

fuckin leave your house and youre bound to meet at least one girl, say hey, make eye contact, wave and if she smiles (in a non cringey way) and replys as for her number

Youll probably get shot down but at least its better than regretting something that COULD'VE happened
>>
>>27536195
Cold-approaches in parks or on the street really don't work, at all. Usually people are fairly busy in libraries.

I think there needs to be a sort of social excuse to talk to someone before anything can happen, like at a club or a get-together.
>>
>>27536354
All you need is 1 success
>>
>>27536354
they work if you arent an idiot, just ask for a number and dont imply anything other than friends

unless youre repulsive you can find at least one person who gives you a shot

fucking as the cute mcdonalds cashier for her number when her manager isnt looking
>>
>>27536475
Literally nobody does this senpai, I know for a fact that cold-approach is garbage, I'd rather spend my time doing something with an actual chance of success.
>>
>>27536548
and what has an actual chance of success? You really think robots are dumb enough to go to a fucking club, party, or bar?
>>
File: 1392152477334.gif (400 KB, 344x360) Image search: [Google]
1392152477334.gif
400 KB, 344x360
Meet them in your anime, you fucking gay 3D pig.
>>
>>27536567
Well from my experience I've had the most success meeting girls at social gatherings.
>>
>>27536027
Stop watching chinese cartoons. Seriously. The causes of all your problems can be traced directly to the consumption of manchild media. I bet you play videogames too. Y9u approach people on the street and they remind you of your rpg with one dimensional characters that only talk to you because they need you to jump to phase 3 for whatever reason. I know that feel. I was once that guy. That guy sitting alone on the bar, wearing his leather jacket, asking for another turn. I was that weird guy girls didn't like. You know what I did? I changed my habits! I stopped being a defeated loser. I put in my mind, now I gotta change. No longer a loser. I went to the gym, bulked up some muscles, met nice girls. Now my self esteem is on the skies. I met many nice friends and we always drink beer in the middle of the day in the college's bar and chat about our days and it's awesome.

You can do it bro.
>>
>>27536745
I barely watch anime or play video games anymore my dude, I haven't been into that stuff if 2 years.

I know how to talk to girls, I'm not bad at it, I just don't have many friends and it's difficult for me to meet them in the first place.
>>
>>27536637
>social gatherings
what is that thing? where can I download it?
>>
> same situation as OP except I don't drink, so bars are right out

If he's on hard mode then I'm on gruesome.
>>
don't listen to this guy
the cold approach is garbage unless you're in a club, bar, or other place where it is implied that everyone there is single or looking

here's the trick
>give up on women (kind of)
>focus on hobbies
>make sure your hobbies are social or have social gatherings
>go to them
>meet people
>talk to women who gather there
>break your vow to give up on women
>ask them out
>if they say no, still try to be friends with them (I know women are shitty friends, trust me)
>use these "friends" to network with other women

the only problem is if you find a "all my friends are boys because I hate drama" girl
run, she is a whore, and she will have no female friends for you to network with and try to date so she is literally worthless to you
>>
>>27537021
Thanks m8, this is some good advice.

I don't really have any hobbies, but maybe I'll start reading and join a stupid book club or something, there are bound to be girls there.
>>
>>27536793
Well so here's my advice. Try making yourself friend with the losers. Trust me, you'll feel better about yourself and you'll grow up corage. I know that, because once you are friends with them you can punch them on the arm in front of everybody so you can draw the attention of girls.

But that takes dedication and you have to put in your mind an objective. Once you start moving arouns more the depressive thoughts will go away. Force yourself. Be the chad inside you.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.