[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2 days ago >post thread talking about very personal feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: 1458530939662.png (216 KB, 306x467) Image search: [Google]
1458530939662.png
216 KB, 306x467
>2 days ago
>post thread talking about very personal feels
>a femanon offers to be my penpal over email
>I tell her no, I am way too autistic
>she posts 6 or 7 times trying to convince me to just email her so we can be friends
>reluctantly agree
>email her
>doesn't respond
Why?
>>
>>27536009
Is that Phil form red letter media I'd recognize his blank state anywhere
>>
>>27536053
His name is Mike but yes.
>>
>>27536053
looks like him, but could be just some other dude
>>
>>27536009
>Why?

Good on you for holding out for so long anon, many beta cucks would have emailed her at the first chance.
>>
File: 1458279283623.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1458279283623.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
>>27536090
The thing is I don't even want a gf, and I don't know how to have friends. I really don't even want friends, but she was so insistent I figured I would do my best to hold a conversation, but then she just ignores me. I made a fake email and everything.

Funny enough the post was about my abandonment issues with women.
>>
>>27536009
Well, what did you say in the e-mail?
>>
>>27536389
I told her I wasn't comfortable giving out my personal information yet, so I gave her a pseudonym. She said that she would be my friend, and that she thinks we both need someone to talk to about our issues. I said that I talked about myself in my posts, so she should tell me about herself and what's up with her. She has yet to respond.
>>
>>27536439
girl love making fun of weak neet , sorry fag
>>
File: 1374121440141.png (143 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1374121440141.png
143 KB, 854x859
>>27536464
I don't even care, I don't really want someone who I'm obliged to talk to once a day and listen to all the issues of. It's just weird that she tried so hard to convince me then doesn't bother to respond.

Women, huh?
>>
File: 4 (2).jpg (11 KB, 194x157) Image search: [Google]
4 (2).jpg
11 KB, 194x157
>>27536439
>she
>she
>she
>she
how stupid can you be
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4032x3024
>>27536499
My school magazine is fucking cancer
>>
>>27536550
I don't think it was a trap.
I don't know man. I just don't understand it. I never asked to talk to anyone or email anyone or anything like that. Was this his/her idea of an epic prank, to make me take 3 minutes to make a fake email and send a 3 sentence letter?

People are strange.
>>
>>27536599
Did you mean to make your own thread out of this? Either way, looks awful anon.
>>
>>27536141
>Funny enough the post was about my abandonment issues with women.

and you fell for it... :DDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>27537851
I didn't explicitly say abandonment issues or anything, just hinted at.
>>
>>27536601
>to make me take 3 minutes to make a fake email and send a 3 sentence letter?
You made a whole thread trying to guilt trip her into replying. Too late to play the 'I didn't even care' line.
>>
>>27539354
I can make a thread asking why without caring. I could ask a chemist why a proton is called a proton, it doesn't mean I desperately care.

It's more of a baffled thing, and I'm not trying to guilt trip anyone since I suspect it was just a troll.
>>
>>27539390
Not the guy you're responding to.

I understand completely; this is some confusing behaviour. But this is people, crazy chan women in particular, in a nutshell; don't bother trying to understand their thought process, because even if you do manage it, you'll remain confused.

Don't make any effort with people until you can trust them to reciprocate. Just match their efforts and see where they take things. Could be fun, probably a waste of time, but at least you only wasted as much time as they did.
>>
>>27539642
Good point. I appreciate the advice.

It's bizarre is all. I was literally talking about how give and take friendships/relationships tend to be, and how I dislike that. I don't really feel capable of a real friendship even, I can't talk to people.

It's weird trying to put myself in someone else's head, like their thought process is so off and backwards. Confusion is all I feel.
>>
>>27539683
That is bizarre. Probably some weird causality to make sense of somewhere in there, but I doubt it's worth bothering.

I've had 3 friends for 10 years now, and it's lasted purely because our thought processes and reasoning are similar, which doesn't change even if we don't speak for a few months.

Find someone who understands you, and you'll understand them, and with a little luck you've got a good friend there. Everyone is capable of it, because nobody has a truly unique thought process. Just gotta keep talking to different people to improve your odds; I got extremely lucky with managing to find 3 so quickly in life.
>>
>>27539786
I already know the reason behind my intense issues, but it's not that interesting.

I guess I was a little off, I have had one friend for about 9 years, but we talk only a couple times a week at most, and are close cause we met in grade school when I was still kind of normal. We're still good friends, but I never open up, I just cannot be vulnerable.

I don't know if I can, because I am extremely averse to opening up. I can make people laugh easy enough, but I think that they can detect I'm a husk, that they could never actually befriend me and really get to know me.
>>
>>27539840
Okay, so it just occurred to me that you sound alarmingly similar to one of my 3 good friends; if you hadn't said grade school (I''m a britfag), I'd think you were one of them, so I'm gonna give you some advice.

Open up. Despite not talking that often, and however you may have changed in the years since, he's not gonna hurt you. With most people, yeah, making yourself vulnerable is a terrible idea, but a friend of nearly a decade is not most people, he's someone who knows you better than you think, and would most likely take a bullet rather than see you get hurt.

Please, trust me on this, because one of my friends seems to be in a similar position to you, and I would drop everything to help him if he wasn't so protective of his feelings.

Point being, this is personal, and I am right, so trust me and do it.
>>
File: 1450201159420.jpg (24 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
1450201159420.jpg
24 KB, 385x385
>>27540050
I really appreciate the kindness, but I just don't see the point. I'm not as profoundly depressed as I used to be. To me it just seems like opening up is pointless. I don't even know what I would say. Just embarrassing stuff, and telling people that stuff doesn't change anything.

Maybe I just can't into relationships, but I don't see the point. It seems like vulnerability for vulnerability's sake. I have no reason to tell anyone all the embarrassing things about myself. Even my therapist I don't tell anything. I just can't. To be emotionally vulnerable, it's not part of me. I had no mother. That soft, emotional side, I can't tap into it. Even now, it makes me cringe just talking about this silly stuff. And if I told this to anyone they would know, they would do their whole phony "it's not silly, I'm glad you told me!" fake nonsense, when really it doesn't actually mean anything.

I'm not trying to insult you, I really appreciate your kindness but I don't think it's right for me. I literally cannot see the why when it comes to opening up to others.
>>
>>27540157
Because as strong ass people like us are, as capable as we are of walking through life alone, in no way does that mean we should.

I don't know you either, but you sound like someone who has ideas, someone who wants to do something with their life; maybe you already are, maybe there are things in your way. In either case, although isolation is a great source of strength, it is also a great source of weakness. Now I may be wrong, but you seem smart enough to be able to push past your doubts and see the possibilities.

Not saying you should act now. But consider your options and weigh up the possibilities, both positive and negative. Consider the possibility that you may be wrong.
>>
>>27540320
Yeah you're probably right. I'll definitely mull it over. Thanks for all the flattery, I'm not that smart or anything though.

Maybe I just need to find the right person to open up to is all.

Thank you again for the advice friend.
>>
>>27540382
Cynics like us need someone capable of challenging us. So no worries; glad I could help.
>>
All I can say is I like you and relate to you bro. Don't let some jerk, who may have not even been female, get to you like this. There are so many dicks online.
>>
>>27536009
It is just some guy trying to get your email. Jesus christ.. are you guys going to catch on yet? I am sorry but this is why Wizchan for instance is heavily moderated and hidden, there are predators out there. One kid on wizchan was actually asked to come live with them, took all his money and was thrown on the street.
>>
>>27541170
Thank you anon, I like you too. It didn't get to me, it just really confused me. So much effort he/she put forward for nothing. Weird stuff.
>>
>>27541263
The thing is, why? He/she even told me to just to make a throwaway, which is what I did. What is the point of that at all?

I don't think that an internet predator was trying to get me through my throwaway email anon.

Probably just a troll.
>>
>>27536009
Im so sorry anon.

I've been on a work retreat and I stupidly forgot to bring my charger. I've responded to your email just of now.

If anyone else wants to talk to a friendless but socially active, NEET but employed, ugly but beautiful big breasted femanon; leave your email.
Look forward to making memories. XOXOXO
love Stephi.
>>
File: r9k proof.jpg (66 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
r9k proof.jpg
66 KB, 1080x1080
>>27541893
Opps I forgot to post a picture of myself
>>
>>27536009
>no, I'm way too autistic

Your magic is too strong for me
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.