[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fembot thread >dear fembots >my gf thread >/soc/-tier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 22n.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
22n.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
>fembot thread
>dear fembots
>my gf thread
>/soc/-tier omegle thread
All on page 1.
/r9k/ is like this every time I come here nowadays.
Did robots migrate somewhere while I was gone?
>>
>>27535872
wizchan, you fool. I'm not even allowed to post there and it's far higher-quality than this place. At least they're still on the fence as to whether or not to swallow /pol/'s tiny cock.
>>
>>27535910
>most robots migrated to wizchan
I doubt it. The place has too low of traffic and it doesn't take much to get banned. Robots would carry over the shitposting habits they picked up by frequenting here.
Well, perhaps not considering it does contain more high quality threads, with actual discussion taking place and not just bait/shit threads.
>>
File: rodgerquote.jpg (368 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
rodgerquote.jpg
368 KB, 1920x1280
>>27535872
>Did robots migrate somewhere while I was gone?

I don't know, perhaps the raw number of robots is the same, but percentage less.

I heeded this advice robot, you should too
>>
>>27535994
Broken window effect. The threads I post here, on /s4s/ and on /b/ are all of vastly varying quality as I naturally match the culture of the board. That's the fucking point of having a /b/ or a /lounge/ - it's a place for people to shitpost.
>>
>>27535910
wizchan became cancer when meta was opened

now it's nothing but leftypol crying and being triggered day after day
>>
Omegle threads have been happening for years.
Most of the time they're more /soc/ than current threads
>>
Why don't we just shitpost in the """""fembot""""""
threads with /b/ tier shit, like that wizard roll that completely fucked up a thread the other day.
>>
File: Wojakb.jpg (69 KB, 960x631) Image search: [Google]
Wojakb.jpg
69 KB, 960x631
>>27536001
Nearly all threads I make with the intent of promoting robot-tier discussion within them 404 rather quick, whereas /soc/-tier content hits bump limits.
I don't know if it's me, but I don't think that is is. Usually my threads on other boards turn out fairly successful.
>>27536072
The omegle threads primarily consist of attention whores- underage male and female /soc/tards alike. The screenshots within the threads of them prove this.
>>27536105
Because shitposting will usually keep their thread alive longer. I personally hide them.
>>
>>27535872
>robots
we're all robots. we are on r9k. what is wrong with you? this thread is garbage
>>
>>27536275
>we're all robots because we're in /r9k/
tumblr speshull snowflake syndrome.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.