[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: sad_frog.jpg (18 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
18 KB, 600x384
>in class
>sit in back corner. Hot loner timid girls sits one desk beside me. Empty desk in middle. (That's just the seating plan)
>one day we are supposed to go up to the front at get a book
>I think I'll be nice and get her one for her
>she gets up while I'm there but I think I'll just hand it to her
>I am swamped by everyone trying to get a book
>I hand out a book to her
>everyone grabbing for it
>I hold it out, pushing it to her as hands grab for it
>she awkwardly takes it and goes back to her seat
>I walk out of the crowd and sit back
>there are only like 14 of us in the class
>everyone was silent

Help
>>
Use that as a conversation starter after class. Go up to her and say something like, "Sorry about that, I thought I could just grab two for us since we're always sitting near the back. My name is XXXX, I'm a XXXX major, what are you studying?"
>>
>>27535780
too late for this. everyone knows what an awkward creep OP is because:
>she awkwardly takes it
>everyone was silent

they all think youre a desperate freak OP. drop the class or kill yourself, ideally both.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 300x360
>>27535847
Why are you such a colossal douche man
>>
>>27535725
if you can't relate to this you don't belong on this board.
it's ok brother, we've all been there. The only thing you can do is repress the memory and don't ever bring it up. Just remind yourself that normies are self absorded and don't give a shit about what an autist you are. They've all forgotten about it by now.
>>
>>27535780
We have been sitting beside each other for a good three months. How do I break the silence after that?
>>
>>27536004
Like I said, use that awkward moment as a way to be candid with her after class when she gets up to leave. Just mention it like you're actually embarrassed about it. It's fine to be real sometimes. If she brushes you off then she's an asshole anyways.
>>
>>27535982
>They've all forgotten about it by now
no they havent. his actions literally made everyone in the room go silent. and normies fucking loathe silence.

OP is now "that guy" in their eyes
>>
>>27536028
Does it work if this was two days ago? I havent gone back since. I'm only 5'8. And She's taller than me.
>>
>>27536042
there's no way to possibly know that, but you're only going to make it worse by teling yourself that when in all likelihood all of those normies have forgotten about it because of whatever shit is going on in their mundane lives.
>>
>>27536073
Honestly it might not, you could always try. I mean realistically if she isn't interested you weren't gonna get another chance after this semester anyways. If you wanna ask her a question about something in the lecture instead that might be safest.
>>
>>27535847
You're right. I've been thinking about this for a while.
>>
>>27536165
Don't kill yourself and don't give up. Fucking stupid after one minor my awkward thing. Just stop with the self-loathing
>>
>>27536073
>two days ago
>havent gone back since
you made it worse.

>"hey weres that guy that wouldnt give us a book lol omg that was weird"

at this point you have nothing to lose. go back there and ask her out for coffee or someshit
>>
File: super_duper_angry_pepe.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
super_duper_angry_pepe.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
i'm retarded and dont understand what happened. someone explain it better than op.

>it's a Click verify once there are none left. captcha.
THIS FUCKING THING DOESNT WORK REEEE
>>
File: alcoholic.png (280 KB, 452x710) Image search: [Google]
alcoholic.png
280 KB, 452x710
>>27535725
>normalfags tell us to take initiative
>do
>people think we're sexual predators
>complain about this assumption
>"hey, people assume things!"

I really do hate normalfags.
>>
>>27535725
I'd switch classes if I were you...
>>
OP, just keep this memory as a gem in your mind. You can take it out once in awhile and scream in your lonely shame.
I do this alot.
>>
>>27535780
> seating plan
> grab books from the front

Dude he is in high school at best
>>
>>27535725
Here's what you should've done op.
>Grab two books.
>As you pass her hand one to her.

Easy as that.

It's not to late to savage this thought just go with what >>27535780 said and you should be good.
>>
>>27535903
kek it's just too easy lads
bully 4 lyfe
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.