[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys ever tried theatre classes to be more social, meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1459308656374.jpg (260 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1459308656374.jpg
260 KB, 2000x1333
Have you guys ever tried theatre classes to be more social, meet people and stuff? Should I do it?
>>
A very anti-social friend of mine has been doing it since forever, and he's still anti-social, but a bit less (still not ready for gf though), so, your call
>>
>>27535674
Don't do it
Theatre is full of the insufferable Chads and Stacys
I guarantee you will hate it
>>
>>27535674
Sounds like a really good idea OP. You should definitely do it.
>>
>>27535723
Is he good looking? I'm very scared because I'm ugly as fuck. Spoiler: I already have a gf but I don't have any friends and I don't do anything socially 90% of the time.
>>
>>27535674
I would try any option and if it does not work, figure out why
>>
If you have some social skills you might enjoy it. As normie as it sounds to say this, it's better to try things than be left wondering what might have been.
>>
>>27535674
there are lots of disgusting nerds in theater, but they tend to end up as techies
Have you ever thought about tech work in theater? It's a great job for robots
>>
My oneitis is in theatre but I already entered debate to be around her and it would be too obvious if I joined now.

Ah well, fuck it. I'll go ahead.
>>
>>27535674
Took theatre and acting in college as an art elective because music class was taught by a total douchebag professor.

Every girl was ugly in the acting class and super awkward. The guys were weird looking too and all smelled like they shit their pants. However because of this they all for the first time felt no social pressure and became pretty close. The weird dudes banged the weird girls and all was well. They even had a theater version of a chad who looked like an adult version of Minkis from Boy Meets World. I didn't really fit the mold tho so I just sort of sat there and watched. Basically if you aren't a theater fag at heart you might find theater fag groups just as exclusionary as the rest of society.
>>
I was in a couple plays in highschool and it wasn't so bad

I'm obviously still a robot but it was nice to be able to joke around with a bunch of people my age rather than lay in bed listening to prog rock like how I normally spend my time
>>
>>27535674
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

desu senpai
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.