[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you deal with the fact that people just didn't enjoy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1445158052589.jpg (180 KB, 748x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445158052589.jpg
180 KB, 748x1024
How did you deal with the fact that people just didn't enjoy your company?

Did you ever get to know why?
>>
>stutter
>Asperger's
>severe anxiety, even with animals
it wasn't hard to work out why people don't like me. I envy those who blend in so well that they're actually left guessing.
>>
I don't like them either. It's not even sour grapes, most people literally cannot talk to you unless you're spouting vapid normies shit like comic book movies. It's not awkwardness or coarseness, I just really don't want to fill my day with their mundane bullshit.
>>
>>27535642
Please tell me which anime/manga is that picture from.
>>
File: 2.jpg (234 KB, 650x924) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
234 KB, 650x924
>>27535763

It's by some Korean artist actually.
Goes by the name Puuung.

Here are some more - http://www.grafolio.com/puuung1/illustration.grfl?page=2&folderNo=351&tabType=Y
>>
> still trying to deal with it. feels lonely.
> too quiet / secretive or something
>>
>>27535642
It was more like I wondered how other people could be funny and charismatic.
>>
>>27535642
>Did you ever get to know why?
I'm unfriendly, awkward, have no talents and am ugly.
>>
>>27535642
I have never experienced the company of a person in an intimal level

Some would probably call me weird on spot or even keep that impression to themselves. I've noticed that common people are concerned with trivia for no apparent reason. If you want to be friendly with these normies the best thing you can do is trying to expand their minds with doses of redpill and tell them the money is controlled by the banks and the communists want to turn the world into a chaotic mess and their future children won't have any opportunity and will be fed as energy batteries for machines that will actually do all the manual work

With a lot of emphasis on the machines part. They may be shocked at first sight but trust me, I've read texts of people that actually did that and it always work
>>
>>27535642
Because I don't enjoy theirs
Or when I do, I enjoy it too much
>>
File: 1458847731003.jpg (103 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1458847731003.jpg
103 KB, 960x540
>>27535838
Thanks for sharing anon.

I don't deal with it at all, I just prefer to be left alone since I can't integrate into their social bubbles.

A lacking personality perhaps? Also that I can never think of anything worthwhile to say ever but I enjoy listening to others.
>>
>>27535642
i smelled bad
i tried too hard to be funny
i was selfish and dishonest
i was too quiet around unusual situations/people

fixed them all in college. thanks alcohol. had lots of friends and relationships since.
>>
Most people tell me they enjoy my company.
I suppose part of the reason why I became quite a bit of a loner is because well fuck you too if you like me and still don't want to hang out.
>>
I just kind of assume most people don't enjoy my company, since I don't enjoy most peoples company nor do I really get along with most people.

I don't have great social skills which makes me not super enjoyable to be around.
I just keep most interactions short and utilitarian in nature.
>>
why do normies keep contacting me when i ignore them

>dont like this one """friend"""
>never text him or call back
>continues messaging me every few months to "catch up"

>ex coworker texts me every few months
>ignore her texts as well but she's kept it up for about 2 years now

restraining order when?
>>
>>27536438

There are anons who'd kill for acquaintances like that.
>>
>>27535642
>>27535838
>2016
>be gook costanza
>go in the kitchen and ur girl makin salami what do
>>
>>27535838
FUCK man those are some comfy pictures.
>you will never be a young, tall, attractive, fashionable gentleman in a make-believe city/town living in a fancy apartment with your qt gf and cat.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.