[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /scared of going bald/ here? Even though my hair shows no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 16
File: strained pepe.png (343 KB, 575x540) Image search: [Google]
strained pepe.png
343 KB, 575x540
Who /scared of going bald/ here?

Even though my hair shows no sign of balding I'm still fucking scared of it, and thinking about it every day.
>>
N-no one here sharing my feels?
>>
>>27535557
Just more proof that men are inferior to women. Back to the coal mines, mister.
>>
>every male on my fathers side of the family is balding
>older brother is bald as fuck right now
>I appear to have my mother's hair but I still check my hairline every day
>biggest fucking fear is going bald because my head has a weird shape
>have been seriously telling myself for many years now that I will kill myself if I go bald unless I become a millionaire and am able to afford some surgery
>>
>Dad didn't go bald young
>hairline fine
>barber tells me hair is thick
>still waste hours paralyzed by fear of going bald
>start using Nizoral shampoo "just in case"
>want to see a dermatologist to get a finasteride prescription

Yeah. Maybe men are inferior.
>>
>>27536251
just take finn dumb fuck
>>
>>27535557
if only I could go permanently bald and not shave my hair twice a week... I fucking hate my hair
>>
So I have a nice set of thick long hair and I feel like I'm wasting its potential. Any hair style tips? I wanna keep it long but don't want any shiny gel on it. Is there a product that can hold it without the shine?
>>
>>27535557
look at your fathers hair, the hair of your paternal & maternal grandfather.
most of them had pretty solid hair so I think i am okay.

my dad's hair is silverfox/white out now and very thin but he is also 64 so I am sure I got time.
>>
>>27536251
Yeah, my mom tells me my hair looks EXACTLY like my grandpa's brother, and he didn't go bald until he was very old already. However every male on my father's side started balding around 30.
>>
File: Coriolanus-11.jpg (88 KB, 1280x824) Image search: [Google]
Coriolanus-11.jpg
88 KB, 1280x824
>>27536450
Paternal grandfather and maternal grandfather both kept decent hair until they got really old, my dad however started balding when he was 30.

Fuck it, if I'm going bald I'll try pulling off that alpha bald guy look, I have a good face anyway.
>>
File: c3b.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
c3b.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
I never realised I was receding, but I looked at some old pictures today and my hairline was way stronger 2-3 years ago. Now it's patently clear my corners are weak, how the fuck did I delude myself for so long?
>>
>>27535557
>dad practically bald before 60 yrs old
>grandpa has full head of hair pushing on 90
>grandma has huge ass Afro (bitch is almost as old as sliced bread)

A-am I going to make it?
>>
File: 1435113410161.png (8 KB, 645x759) Image search: [Google]
1435113410161.png
8 KB, 645x759
>>27536535
>I have a good face anyway.
good for you man, the rest of us aren't so lucky
>>
>>27536536
How old are you breh?
>>
I was balding and took finasteride and it stopped and all my hair grew back. Start taking it now to prevent balding.
>>
>>27536578
Doesn't this shit make you an infertile low test beta cuck?
>>
>>27536593

You are already one anon.
>>
I wear headphones all the fucking time and when I take them of it always feels like there is signs of balding there but there's not kek.
>>
>>27536577
24 my man

oregano
>>
File: sweating pepe.jpg (3 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
sweating pepe.jpg
3 KB, 125x119
>>27536603
Well fuck anon...
>>
I started going bald at 23, now two years later I look like a 50 year old, just without gray hair. Can't say I ever cared much, my chances of getting a girl were zero from the start.
>>
Already bald as fuck.
Was thinking of starting fynasteride but gyno scares the shit out of me.
Rather deal with reflective head than paying shitloads of bucks to get man titties off.
>>
21, already got a receding crown and some grays.

>so fucked its laughable
>>
I've recently noticed strands of hair between my fingers after shampooing, is this an early sign of baldness? Am I about to get cucked by my own head?
>>
File: 1459458151208.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1459458151208.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
Im quite scared of it since my scalp is covered with psoriasis.
>>
>>27537129
nah. most folks lose around 50 hairs a day normally, so just seeing loose strands is no biggie. check the root of the hairs. if the root looks thinner than the rest of the hair, it might be a sign
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 640x1136
>tfw have already accepted my fate
JUST
>>
File: 1453548713519.jpg (39 KB, 230x285) Image search: [Google]
1453548713519.jpg
39 KB, 230x285
>>27538195
It doesn't matter if you're black or can have a good tan bro.

I've looked like this guy since I was fuckin 18
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 300x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 300x397
>>27538369
>it doesn't matter if your Black
White bitches love the locks
>>
My hair was borderline nw2 at 16 and now at 20 I have something similar to Bruce Willis in DH1. Probably gonna go all the way back too, I really don't care though because my face is pretty slavshit so I can pull off the bald look. If I couldn't grow a good beard I'd probably just an hero though.
>>
All you horseshoe Anons need to come home and get this bald head already family. It'll probably get thinner over time anyways so might as well go all in and join the club.
>>
File: baldy.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
baldy.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
>>27535557
I post myself in every bald thread, but here you go. That pic and the lighting actually makes it seem much more thicker than it really is as well.

I'm not "LOL U GUIZ MY HAIRLINE RECEDED BY 1 MICROMETER OVER THE LAST 6 MONTHS IM SO BALD XD", I am genuinely balding, I think I have between 5 and 10 years until reach full bald.

I'm 30, just for reference, and also I just don't give a fuck. I'm not one of those "bro just shave your head and lift and learn to speak French and how to cook Italian food". I already speak French and I do lift, but not as a coping mechanism.
>>
I check my hairline like 5x a day, I also started taking pics of the top of my head to make sure there isn't a bald spot. My dad and his side is bald as fuck, moms side has god tier hair genetics. Think I might have lucked out and got her sides hair. I'm 25 and my hairline isn't square like a 12 year olds but its pretty solid, still got both sides looking strong. You never know though man, my mom said my dad started balding at around 28. I hear good things about fin.
>>
>>27538195

Black dudes can pull off the bald look, grow a beard and turn into idris elba mode.
>>
>>27535557
If your dad balds you are screwed. If your grandpa or uncles on mom's side bald you are probably screwed. If neither you are fine just stay away from cancer.

Wait shit you frogpost on /r9k/, I got some bad news friend.
>>
>hairline receded about 1/2 inches when I was 16
>Nearly 25 now
>Haven't lost anymore
>Feels pretty good
If I do go bald, I'll just shave it. Not a big deal, don't know why you guys worry so much about it.
>>
thought about it yesterday

it will happen sooner or later, but i guess later so i'm good
>>
>>27538575
That photo reminds me of the guy from Hatred.
>>
Are you 1.5 years into your training sensei?
>>
>>27535557
I'm 21, have a full head of hair with no receding hair line

I'm g-good right?
>>
File: image.png (569 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
image.png
569 KB, 640x425
>dad has full head of hair at 55
>grandfather had full head of hair at 87
>great grandpa had full head of hair when he died

I'm not too worried
>>
File: nadim pourtant.png (10 KB, 215x255) Image search: [Google]
nadim pourtant.png
10 KB, 215x255
>>27538745
If he was bald as shit maybe.

and yeah I used to be goth/emo as well, but had short hair back then ironically.
>>
File: TPhoto_00002.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
TPhoto_00002.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
>>27539662
maybe, it's a coin toss 2bh

I also had a full head of hair at 21, but then at 22/23 I was like "huh.... what's going on here... oh probably nothing lol" and now here I am
>>
>>27539746

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

original original original
>>
>>27539847
ikr? I've never looked at the back of my own head but I imagine it looks like the one of a middle-aged Jewish man.
>>
Starting to bald here and it sucks. I would not look good with a shaved head. Thinking of trying minoxidil, hopefully it works. But you have to keep using it perpetually which also sucks.
>>
>>27539746
So you decide to grow it out?

Just keep it 3 inches long
>>
>>27540040
Nothing wrong with getting some Biotin tablets as well, and daily multivitamins. I've noticed my hair looks much better with all that and daily use of conditioner and then blow drying it to make it fluffy looking.

Minox is supposed to be only for the crown, which you could cover up with a little combover if you grew your hair to a couple inches.
>>
File: old man ponytail.jpg (122 KB, 625x447) Image search: [Google]
old man ponytail.jpg
122 KB, 625x447
>>27540073
>Just keep it 3 inches long

Why would I do that senpai? I've had dumb short generic vanilla hair literally all my life, I'll grow it out while there's still some to grow out.

and hell I'll have the old man ponytail by the time I'm like 37
>>
File: 128765438839.gif (2 MB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
128765438839.gif
2 MB, 600x600
>>27535557
I'm only 19, but I look at pictures of myself from when I was younger and my hairline was lower. I have a big head, so it's kinda okay, but it scares me.
Nobody in my family balds.
>>
>tfw 25 and almost completely bald, all hair that is somehow left is super thin and a shitload of recession, pretty much 3/4 of the way to the back of my head

Seriously just fuck my shit up.
>>
I have started balding. Well started is a nice term, I started years ago, the corners have gone and the top is now beginning to thin. A year or so from now I guess the top back area will have a bold spot. I hate it so much. Makes you look OLD
>>
>>27540099
Thanks anon, I'll have to try that, except for the combover...that just looks bad and never fools anyone.

I did get a brush to use rather than just a comb like I used to, it can be really noticeable if I don't do things right. I guess it could be worse, I have a friend that was balding much earlier and ended up shaving his head.
>>
File: 1411891528817.jpg (32 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1411891528817.jpg
32 KB, 482x427
>weird shaped head
>hair is the only thing hiding the shame
>once it falls out I'm fucking done
>tfw
>>
>head is too small for body

I look decent with long hair but if I start balding, I wouldn't even be a 2/10.

At 21 my hairline is clearly receding. I don't notice any hair falling of except for maybe three but my corners are obviously fucked up atm.

I don't mind a bit of receding front hairline especially since my hair covers it anyway but if I start losing hair from back/sides I don't know what I'll do. This is genuinely depressing me.

Genetics are screwed, too.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.